Time for failed global warming predictions.

Sure, don't have enough data. Who is getting the data? The people making predictions. Predictions are just that. The problem is many people will take predictions as PURE FACT and then slam them when they're wrong.

What do you expect?

You seem to think that we'll just suddenly understand everything one day. Maybe, once we've completely destroyed the planet, then, and only then, will we be 100% sure.

Tell me buckwheat....back when those crazy predictions were being made, were you speaking out saying that we don't have enough data to make such predictions?...were you speaking out saying that they were just predictions and didn't really hold any weight?...or were you, like you are today, right behind all the predictions being made today that won't come to pass...then when those predictions fail, will you be making the same excuse then?

They're predictions. They used what evidence they had. That's what predictions are.

So, no, I said they were predictions then and anything people say now I'll say they are still predictions and if you don't know what a prediction is, then you need to go get a dictionary.

Care to bring forward a quote or two from yourself back then distancing yourself from those "predictions"...stating that they were not based on any real data?...or are you just lying now in an effort to cover your complete support of the predictions back then?

No, I don't care to play your silly games.

Runaway when confronted with facts.... Nice....

and typical...what else is there for them to do? they certainly can't overwhelm us with observed, measured, quantified, empirical data gathered out there in the real world.

Forum List

Back