Time for Hillary to strike while the iron is hot

Trump does not pay taxes and brags about it

Time for Hillary to ask......What would Bernie do?

Rather than call Trump a deadbeat, freeloader and hypocrite, Hillary needs to directly state she intends to repeal these tax benefits exploited by the wealthy. Then directly ask Trump if he supports repealing them

Force Trump to admit that he not only enjoys the benefits of these laws but will fight to keep them in place

Deplorable Hillary who took a $700,000 loss to avoid paying taxes?

Well, you hypocrites run with that.... :eusa_whistle:

Hillary already has a really great line in "what kind of genius loses $1 billion in 1 year ?!"

Especially since the myth Donald is running on is his "business acumen."

If she can work that line into the next debate somehow then Donald will become completely unglued and probably flip his wig.

:D

Great line from the crook who lost $6.1 billion in State Dept. funds. :thup:

Trump does not pay taxes and brags about it

Time for Hillary to ask......What would Bernie do?

Rather than call Trump a deadbeat, freeloader and hypocrite, Hillary needs to directly state she intends to repeal these tax benefits exploited by the wealthy. Then directly ask Trump if he supports repealing them

Force Trump to admit that he not only enjoys the benefits of these laws but will fight to keep them in place

Yeah -- STRIKE. .And demonstrate the systemic stupidity of not understanding risk capital and capital gains.
Have a bunch of tourniquets and bandages ready tho.. :happy-1:

I'm game

Tax capital gains the same as you tax income from the sweat of your labor

And if that risk capital turns into a loss -- is that NOT negative income from investments?

You have no concept of RISKING anything to CREATE things. That's why you're a leftist who wants to CONTROL investments like regular income. It"s NOT regular income Jack. It's an INVESTMENT.. And there is no GUARANTEE that you will GET income from it..

If I have to share the risk in a venture I have no say in, I deserve part of the profit. Privatized profit with socialized loss is not a fair way to do business.

My God man. You are claiming "socialized loss" when you "no risk in life" peckerheads NEVER TOOK the LOSSES and RISKS?? There IS no "socialized loss" when you don't do a FULL accounting of what was GAINED..

Not gonna happen. Never gonna change. Unless you want to TANK innovation, investment, and RISK in this country...

I had no part in Trump's loss of a billion dollars in a year any more than I shared any of his profits, yet he got almost 20 years of paying no taxes. What he didn't pay was made up for out of my pocket and yours.

Yeah -- STRIKE. .And demonstrate the systemic stupidity of not understanding risk capital and capital gains.

Do you really think laws allowing people with as much money as Trump claims to have to avoid taxes for 18 years are a good thing? Really?

He didn't MAKE money on a regular basis. Lost a literal fortune. If you apply that to a pharmaceutical company where only 20% or less of their drugs MAKE it to market -- there would be NO Pharmaceutical research ANYWHERE in the world..

Same with the Venture Capital that runs the start-up star chambers. Having 3 successes out of 10 investments is a phenomenal success. Grow up and realize what innovation and risk entails and stop believing it's just another way to get a paycheck...

I already said I know there are risks. I just don't think I should be responsible for their risk. If they lose money, it should be their money. Not the tax payers. Yes, I know they pay taxes on profits. Big deal. I pay taxes too.

How is it the taxpayers' money when they lose? That makes no sense.

They deduct their losses from their taxes. You mean you did't know that?

Well there's your problem Junior.. Cap Losses can ONLY offset Cap gains. Not a general tax deduction. NOT deducted "against taxes".. Deducted against Cap Gains.

The left is CLUELESS about how stuff works -- but they want us to TRUST them while they "fix stuff". Like making health AFFORDABLE and PORTABLE. Or -- turning a "Universal Retirement Insurance" program into a broke ass, means tested entitlement.

I'm game

And if that risk capital turns into a loss -- is that NOT negative income from investments?

You have no concept of RISKING anything to CREATE things. That's why you're a leftist who wants to CONTROL investments like regular income. It"s NOT regular income Jack. It's an INVESTMENT.. And there is no GUARANTEE that you will GET income from it..

If I have to share the risk in a venture I have no say in, I deserve part of the profit. Privatized profit with socialized loss is not a fair way to do business.

My God man. You are claiming "socialized loss" when you "no risk in life" peckerheads NEVER TOOK the LOSSES and RISKS?? There IS no "socialized loss" when you don't do a FULL accounting of what was GAINED..

Not gonna happen. Never gonna change. Unless you want to TANK innovation, investment, and RISK in this country...

I had no part in Trump's loss of a billion dollars in a year any more than I shared any of his profits, yet he got almost 20 years of paying no taxes. What he didn't pay was made up for out of my pocket and yours.

If he didn't make a profit for a number of years -- why should he pay an Income Tax on the investment?

Didn't come out of MY pocket or YOURS --- you sorry ass Robin Hood.

I'm game

If he didn't make a profit for a number of years -- why should he pay an Income Tax on the investment?

so he made zip and they want him to pay taxes on zip. It is the silliest thing I've ever witnessed.

Leftists are so stupid about shit like this that their "fix" would probably involve ending the carry-over. So instead of liquidating the asset in ONE year -- they'd park it and liquidate pieces of it every year.

When you don't UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM -- you shouldn't be "fixing" anything..

Do you really think laws allowing people with as much money as Trump claims to have to avoid taxes for 18 years are a good thing? Really?

He didn't MAKE money on a regular basis. Lost a literal fortune. If you apply that to a pharmaceutical company where only 20% or less of their drugs MAKE it to market -- there would be NO Pharmaceutical research ANYWHERE in the world..

Same with the Venture Capital that runs the start-up star chambers. Having 3 successes out of 10 investments is a phenomenal success. Grow up and realize what innovation and risk entails and stop believing it's just another way to get a paycheck...

I already said I know there are risks. I just don't think I should be responsible for their risk. If they lose money, it should be their money. Not the tax payers. Yes, I know they pay taxes on profits. Big deal. I pay taxes too.

Well there's your problem Junior.. Cap Losses can ONLY offset Cap gains. Not a general tax deduction. NOT deducted "against taxes".. Deducted against Cap Gains.

The left is CLUELESS about how stuff works -- but they want us to TRUST them while they "fix stuff". Like making health AFFORDABLE and PORTABLE. Or -- turning a "Universal Retirement Insurance" program into a broke ass, means tested entitlement.

I understand how things work. The entire capitol gains scheme is nothing more than a massive giveaway to the rich. Only the rich are able to make any use of it whatsoever, and capitol gains are taxed at such a low rate till they are almost immaterial. How many middle class people do you know that can use all the tax advantages that are specifically targeted to the rich? .

so he made zip and they want him to pay taxes on zip. It is the silliest thing I've ever witnessed.

He lost money that year, so he didn't need to pay taxes that year. A one year loss shouldn't be a get out of paying taxes for 20 years card.

That is why they call it risk

Having the taxpayers bail you out when you fail is not risk

There is no bail-out on cap gains losses. Do you want a Pharma company to not balance it's risk losses with risk gains before you determine what profit they made? Wouldn't be a single one left in the business..

You've got this ass backwards.. It's the Pharma company losing 4 drugs for every one they market. THAT'S why it's so expensive. You remove that accounting for taxing only PROFIT --- and the entire market would crash.

Tell me how you avoid that..
These are Trumps personal taxes not his corporate taxes

Doesn't matter since Cap Gains and Corporate gains both allow a balancing of loss/gain before taxes are calculated on profit. How do keep pharma companies laying out $$BILLS in risk when you tax every dollar of profit without considering the losses?
I don't give a damn if a CEO at a big pharma lost his personal money
I also don't care if Trump lost his own money....he does not care if I lost mine

But do you care if big pharma companies quit researching and developing new drugs altogether because it isn't worth the risk?
What does that have to do with CEOs like Trump?

Are they going to stop being CEOs because the taxpayer will not bail out their blunders?

He lost money that year, so he didn't need to pay taxes that year. A one year loss shouldn't be a get out of paying taxes for 20 years card.
it is if the tax laws say so. or do you think we need new tax laws? I just can't figure out what he has done in your mind unlawful. why can't you answer that?

There is no bail-out on cap gains losses. Do you want a Pharma company to not balance it's risk losses with risk gains before you determine what profit they made? Wouldn't be a single one left in the business..

You've got this ass backwards.. It's the Pharma company losing 4 drugs for every one they market. THAT'S why it's so expensive. You remove that accounting for taxing only PROFIT --- and the entire market would crash.

Doesn't matter since Cap Gains and Corporate gains both allow a balancing of loss/gain before taxes are calculated on profit. How do keep pharma companies laying out $$BILLS in risk when you tax every dollar of profit without considering the losses?
I also don't care if Trump lost his own money....he does not care if I lost mine

But do you care if big pharma companies quit researching and developing new drugs altogether because it isn't worth the risk?

Are they going to stop being CEOs because the taxpayer will not bail out their blunders?
who bails them out? They get no welfare. what are you talking about now? wow the libturd whining trying to muster up something and falling flat like pancakes they are.

I understand how things work. The entire capitol gains scheme is nothing more than a massive giveaway to the rich. Only the rich are able to make any use of it whatsoever, and capitol gains are taxed at such a low rate till they are almost immaterial. How many middle class people do you know that can use all the tax advantages that are specifically targeted to the rich? .

If you have cancer and can't work for two years, do you get to claim the expenses and loss of income for the next twenty?

[

What about you? Did you pay taxes on $1 Billion last year?

Communists are greedy little fucks trying to get their grubby little paws on other peoples money. What apparently you Communists cannot grasp is that no one owes you a fixed set of taxes. When you have losses, THERE IS NO INCOME. This isn't that hard of a concept to grasp. When there is no income, there is no income to tax. Trump did "steal our money" by failing to make enough to please you greedy bastards, there was no money, nothing to tax, nothing for you to grab and hoard. There are no taxes to "deduct losses from," there is no income.

You commies are such greedy little shits that you can't grasp even simple concepts..

Smart Person: I'll give you 20% of the profit we make on sales

Democrat: Gimmee

Smart Person: We haven't made any profit yet

Democrat: Gimmee

Smart Person: We have to make a profit first

Democrat: Gimmee, I want

Smart Person: there is nothing to give you, there are no profits

Democrat: Gimmee, I want, You OWE ME.

Smart Person: 20% of nothing is nothing

Democrat: Gimmee, I want, It's MY MONEY

Smart Person: There is no money

Democrat: Gimmee, I want

who bails them out? They get no welfare. what are you talking about now? wow the libturd whining trying to muster up something and falling flat like pancakes they are.

Writing off 900 million is one hell of a bailout

I'm game

He didn't pay anything for a long time. Are you saying he didn't use the infrastructure that was paid for by you and me?

If you have cancer and can't work for two years, do you get to claim the expenses and loss of income for the next twenty?
dude you need to learn the IRS tax code. It can't be explained, here you're too naive.

Writing off 900 million is one hell of a bailout
how do you know he did that? you haven't seen his federal return. you were misled as the sorry ass libturd you are.

That is why they call it risk

Having the taxpayers bail you out when you fail is not risk

Actually he MIGHT care. Because if you sustained a biz loss as a sole proprietor, or as a gambler, or as a investor in equities and bonds ---- YOU get the same Cap Gains treatment as he does...

Tissue???

Most Americans do not lose money because they gamble too much. They lose money because they lost their job or have a serious illness

Those are the people Trmp mocks as losers and freeloaders

Forum List

Back