'Time for liberals to face the facts...

...Trump is winning!'

"You can’t shake it or escape it. Whatever you watch, listen to or read, there are reminders — Donald Trump really is president."

...and he is WINNING! :)

Michael Goodwin: The left needs to face reality -- Trump is winning

Trump always HAS been winning! The Left absolutely hate and fear him because he succeeds at doing aboveboard, blatantly in their face what they cannot achieve even through lies, subterfuge and back-alley deals.

And very soon we will see the Mueller facade crumble....Rosenstein and Mueller are as corrupt as Comey the clown...

Another circle jerk thread? Don't you right-wingers ever get tired of giving each other handjobs? It's kind of sad.

Another circle jerk thread? Don't you right-wingers ever get tired of giving each other handjobs? It's kind of sad.
Well after you left the circle short horn.....we at least have something to hold on to....

And very soon we will see the Mueller facade crumble....Rosenstein and Mueller are as corrupt as Comey the clown...
I suspect that Trump want's to prolong this Mueller charade as long as possible, otherwise why not fire the whole sordid lot of them. The MSM is becoming more frenzied and apoplectic by the day while simultaneously charging up his base. I recall a while back when the abuses of the FISC with the monthly renewed warrants was revealed. I came to the realization that Trump knew almost a year prior that this information would come out but sat back and watched as the MSM built their hollow narrative on the matter. This charged political climate is where Trump really shines.

Until Trump came along, the last great leader this country had was JFK that didn't realize the power of the shadow government and their deep state operatives that have no oversight or accountability for what they do and have done in our name. If the people REALLY knew what is going on and what has been done to us, there would be a march with torches and pitchforks and a "Come to Jesus meeting" with our so called "representatives". It's bad, friends and neighbors and it makes me sick to my stomach sometimes. This corporate entity that lamely tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body with their gold fringed flag, admiralty/statutory acts, statutes, codes, ordinances and public policies that are all designed to milk the serfs for all they can get. Why does it matter that all cities, towns, counties and states are incorporated and a subsidiary of USA.INC whose corporate headquarters are in the District of Columbia that has it's own city state and constitution?

Because when you incorporate something, it changes the jurisdiction from law of the land (also known as Common Law) to admiralty law, which is the law of commerce and we have been their bill of lading. Trump was recruited for this job by the white hats and didn't need this shit but he knew that America was about to go under. Do I agree with everything he has done? Nope, don't like the fact that he moved America's embassy to Jerusalem or how he is chummy with so many zionists...but I trust the plan. 40K of unsealed indictments and the number grows by the month. I do know for a fact that the Hildebeast was a Rothschild puppet and part of the protected class that would have sold all of us out for a martini sans an olive.

We live in very interesting times to say the least.

Libs can't seem to face up to the facts
All tense and nervous and can't relax
they can't sleep 'cause Trump’s on fire
the triggered left consequences are dire

DgUem0dV4AAc4ZB.jpg

Psycho POTUS
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
Run run run run run run run away oh oh
Psycho POTUS
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, away oh oh oh
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!

gallery-1470275955-gettyimages-584553994.jpg

You start a conversation you can't even finish it
You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything
When I have nothing to say, my lips flap anyway
Say something once, and say it again!

donald-trump-supporter-yells-sieg-heil-at-protester-during-rally-latinlifecom_1275213.jpg

Psycho POTUS
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Run run run run run run run away oh oh oh
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far…

trump-american-psycho-t-shirt.jpg

w/apologies to the Talking Heads

~S~

...Trump is winning!'

Yeah. Seems so. He's a popular guy.

Of course, America is still 21 trillion dollars in debt. Its dollar worth 4 cents. And people are getting kicked out of their homes so they can be torn down and the land given to foreign corporations. GDP growth is a reflection of government spending. Or printing, to be clear.

The Don will be gone in 6 years. And he can say yay, I'm a winner. But America will still be here. And I dare say further in debt. Our dollar even less than 4 cents.

Winning is subjective, I suppose.

Anyway. Have you ever heard of H. L. Mencken? I like a lot of his quotes. He nails it quite a bit. What Mencken had mentioned was that “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

That ol boy was a visionary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back