Time for typical CYA

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The Feds spent about an hour patting each other on the back for the splendid job they did yesterday but when it came time to answer the question of how the hell a crazy man who had been charged with shootings in the past was able to enter a secure federal building the answer was typical. "It's an ongoing investigation". The freaking perpetrator is dead. His civil rights are no longer an issue. Americans want to know which federal agency is criminally negligent in the deaths of 12 government employees and the wounding of 12 others.

You can carry a weapon onto just about every military installation in America. They just don't check for that kind of thing.

You can carry a weapon onto just about every military installation in America. They just don't check for that kind of thing.

He fired a weapon in a blind rage and admitted it and no charges were filed. The laws exist, now if only the bed wetters would use them. Ohh did I mention this happened in a Liberal run city?

"Every military instillation" ain't in Washington D.C. I had occasion to enter Ft. Myer a couple of years ago and the security was tight. You had to pull over to an area where they checked under the hood and in the trunk and even looked under the car. I assume it was the same at the Navy Yards. A crazy man with a criminal record for gun violence was furnished with a security pass by some negligent branch of the federal government and they spent an hour congratulating themselves in front of the camera today for the great job they did.

Forum List

Back