Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

You admit that we need the workers. Great.
Where did I admit that?

1715029408057.jpeg

Seems to me, you read into my response what you wanted to see. :lol:

The more workers there are, the more choosy industry can be, and the less they can pay. This is pretty basic, even César Chávez knew that much. :rolleyes:

You are a shitty leftist. I tell you what boy.

The folks that run the economy DON'T WANT THEM to be legal. They would have to pay legal wages, benefits, healthcare, etc.

You are really really dumb. .

. . and bad at this I might add.

Might I suggest a basic economics class at yoar local community college? :dunno:

Where did I admit that?

View attachment 942952

Seems to me, you read into my response what you wanted to see. :lol:

The more workers there are, the more choosy industry can be, and the less they can pay. This is pretty basic, even César Chávez knew that much. :rolleyes:

You are a shitty leftist. I tell you what boy.

The folks that run the economy DON'T WANT THEM to be legal. They would have to pay legal wages, benefits, healthcare, etc.

You are really really dumb. .

. . and bad at this I might add.

Might I suggest a basic economics class at yoar local community college? :dunno:
We can’t find enough workers NOW… and you idiots want to get rid of 6-10 million workers?

Yeah. That would boost wages. Sure. And throw the whole thing into chaos and push inflation through the roof.

You WANT that??

We can’t find enough workers NOW
Are you sure?

The way economics work, if global corporations can't find enough workers at wage price A, they need to offer more.
. . . at wage price B.

iu

It is called a supply and demand curve.

When government interferes with this system, either through introducing illegal labar, or manipulation through minimum wage or subversion of unions and right to work, all of that affects the way the market works.

We really don't have a clue about the labor supply. Folks drop out if the price of labor is not worth what they can get through government subsidies.

Likewise, the government should probably stop subsidizing healthy young people in the population for not working.

Illegals are not qualified for subsidies, only those with kids are. This is not the case with American citizens.

. . yer as dumb, and uneducated about how your own government social safety nets work, and how economics work as all the other leftists.

Go take a basic economic class.

Are you sure?

The way economics work, if global corporations can't find enough workers at wage price A, they need to offer more.
. . . at wage price B.

iu

It is called a supply and demand curve.

When government interferes with this system, either through introducing illegal labar, or manipulation through minimum wage or subversion of unions and right to work, all of that affects the way the market works.

We really don't have a clue about the labor supply. Folks drop out if the price of labor is not worth what they can get through government subsidies.

Likewise, the government should probably stop subsidizing healthy young people in the population for not working.

Illegals are not qualified for subsidies, only those with kids are. This is not the case with American citizens.

. . yer as dumb, and uneducated about how your own government social safety nets work, and how economics work as all the other leftists.

Go take a basic economic class.
That’s what I just said buddy. Remove a couple million workers and wages will skyrocket as will costs/inflation

And what “government subsidies “ are you talking about?

That’s what I just said buddy. Remove a couple million workers and wages will skyrocket as will costs/inflation

And what “government subsidies “ are you talking about?
Dude?! Wow. . . thanks for not even trying to hide yoar agenda. You want a servile caste of lower class, to serve you for cheap labor and cheap prices.

. . . and then pretend that your political opponents are the loathsome ones. Noice. :113:

8p7ceo.jpg

Dude?! Wow. . . thanks for not even trying to hide yoar agenda. You want a servile cast of lower class, to serve you for cheap labor and cheap prices.

. . . and then pretend that your political opponents are the loathsome one. Noice.

8p7ceo.jpg
I’m a realist

I have no idea what you are

what is it? And when does it become a human?

When does the “potential person” become an actual person?

NotfooledbyW Vtiwtc: It’s human from the moment of conception. The question is when does human consciousness arrive? The potential person becomes an actual person when the mother who must assume the risk of giving birth decides It’s a person. The potential birthmother is the only person who will can decide in each and every case. You outsiders have no business in that decision. That is why the government has no business and that decision. Thank you very much. nfbw 240506 Vtiwtc00491

Last edited:
NotfooledbyW: It’s human from the moment of conception. The question is when does human consciousness arrive? The potential person becomes an actual person when the mother who must assume the risk of giving birth decides It’s a person. The potential birthmother is the only person who can decide in each and every case. You outsiders have no business in that decision. That is why the government has no business and that decision. Thank you very much.
That can’t be the legal standard. So if the mother says it’s not a person after it’s born it’s not a person? If a pregnant woman is assaulted and the baby is killed the DA has to ask the woman if she thought it was a person before he can file charges or not? In one case the mother could be 3 weeks pregnant and it’s murder and another the mother could be in the active labor and it’s not?

I’m a realist
You are the dumbest realist I have ever seen post, TBH.

Machiavelli would laugh at how dumb you are, truly.

"Due to the treatise's controversial analysis on politics, the Catholic Church banned The Prince, putting it on the Index Librorum Prohibitorum. Humanists also viewed the book negatively, including Erasmus of Rotterdam. As a treatise, its primary intellectual contribution to the history of political thought is the fundamental break between political realism and political idealism, due to it being a manual on acquiring and keeping political power. In contrast with Plato and Aristotle, Machiavelli insisted that an imaginary ideal society is not a model by which a prince should orient himself."
iu

I have no idea what you are
Someone who is an American, and supports the concept of Natural Law, the Constitution, and Justice.

Not a selfish piece of shit intent on subverting society, the Constitution for their ends, and an evil mother fucker.

Thanks for telling the forum exactly who you are though! :113:

Yes he did in the TV Interview. I don't have time to go through every TV clip of Trump to look for it. Read the transcript.
Nope. You are spreading disinformation and FAKE news. We are talking about the TIME magazine interview. I read the transcript. IT isn't in there. I read all of it. It isn't in there.

Stahp . . .

iu

. . . deflecting.

Yoar post has not a damn thing to do with the thread.

That can’t be the legal standard.

NotfooledbyW Vtiwtc: The legal standard is already established. It’s in the United States Constitution. Personhood starts at birth.

I’m not Jewish, but I believe what many Jews observe which is that God breathes sanctified life into human beings at birth. That’s when the mother, father, family, friends, society and government must begin respect in the right to life of every newborn person. It takes a community.
nfbw 240506 Vtiwtc00496

Last edited:
We can’t find enough workers NOW… and you idiots want to get rid of 6-10 million workers?

Yeah. That would boost wages. Sure. And throw the whole thing into chaos and push inflation through the roof.

You WANT that??
We can't find enough workers! Hire the workers robotics has put out of work in fast food.

We can't find enough workers! Hire the workers robotics has put out of work in fast food.
I just had my roof done. Contractor was Russian. All his workers were Spanish. I didn’t ask if they were legal but I’d bet half or more were not.

I asked him why he hired them and he said that they were great workers, showed up on time and never took days off unless they were near dead.

He also said he could not FIND “anglo” workers that would do that kind of work regardless of pay (without getting crazy)

The roof wasn’t cheap. Had I found a contractor who only employed legal workers (if one exists) it would have been unaffordable

That’s the reality of it

And don’t say different because you know the truth

NotfooledbyW Vtiwtc: The legal standard is already established. It’s in the United States Constitution. Personhood starts at birth.
It doesn’t say that in the Constitution.
I’m not Jewish, but I believe what many Jews observe which is that God breathes sanctified life into human beings at birth. That’s when the mother, father, family, friends, society and government must begin respect in the right to life of every newborn person. It takes a community.
nfbw 240506 Vtiwtc00496
Also not a legal standard.

Forum List

Back