Time to abandon Ukraine

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022

World doesn't want nuclear war with Russia. Too bad Ukraine, was a good fight but time for us to go back to nuclear stable borders.
Yes the Russians need to abandon Ukraine.

1650057700912.jpeg

You failed in your last thread and now this?

Like I told Baron I will tell you and that is leave the Ukraine, hand Putin over to The Hague and never invade another nation and everything will be fine…

It is Russia making the threat of Nuclear War and no one else buddy, so tell your beloved dictator to surrender and leave the Ukraine…

World doesn't want nuclear war with Russia. Too bad Ukraine, was a good fight but time for us to go back to nuclear stable borders.
So... you would not support Russia if Putin decides in a couple of years that Russia has the right to invade and absorb a Baltic state, for example?

One thing is for sure and that is when Mac and I agree then the OP is on the losing end of this debate…

Russia need to pull it troops out, give all of Ukraine lands back, turn Putin over to The Hague, apologize to the world and never leave it border again for war…

So far Biden has thrown about 5 billion bucks in cash and weapons of your money at Ukraine....just so you all know what the cost is to us...

One thing is for sure and that is when Mac and I agree then the OP is on the losing end of this debate…

Russia need to pull it troops out, give all of Ukraine lands back, turn Putin over to The Hague, apologize to the world and never leave it border again for war…
Also they need to ship gobs of ammo at below cost to the US because I need to shoot some shit up.

Time to abandon Afghanistan

Time to abandon the Ukraine

(Coming to a theatre near you)

Time to abandon the US

Time to abandon the earth.......................

No it is not. If Putin wants a nuclear war then he should expect the same.

A few days ago, the ex-President of Russia said this:

Dmitri Medvedev: " There can be no more talk of nuclear-free status for the Baltic -- the balance must be restored. Until today, Russia has not taken such measures and was not going to. Naturally the borders will have to be strengthened....seriously strengthen the grouping of ground forces and air defense (and) deploy significant naval forces i the Gulf of Finland."
(Russia Threatens Nuclear Escalation If Sweden and Finland Join NATO)

Forum List

Back