🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Time to Abolish the FBI

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When you can't trust your secret police, you've got a police state.

"This is, after all, the FBI. They lie like a rug, always have, always will.

Think about Zip Connolly — “decorated” FBI agent now doing life in a Florida prison for a gangland hit in Florida. Or H. Paul Rico, another G-man who died in a prison hospital in Oklahoma after being arrested for yet another organized-crime rubout in Oklahoma. And this is just the Boston office, where gangster Stevie Flemmi told the DEA that he and Whitey Bulger were bribing six — six! —agents.

Boston, the same FBI office where the agents knew that a hood named Teddy Deegan was going to be hit, and by whom. Yet they let it happen and then allowed four innocent men to be framed for the murder in order to protect the serial-killing brother of Flemmi, who after all was paying them all off.

As evil as all this stuff is, it pales in comparison to what it now appears was an attempted coup by the top brass of the FBI."

Carr: Scandal-ridden FBI must be abolished

There are a lot of good men and women who work for the FBI who were betrayed by their leadership, just as the rest of the country was...

When you can't trust your secret police, you've got a police state.

"This is, after all, the FBI. They lie like a rug, always have, always will.

Think about Zip Connolly — “decorated” FBI agent now doing life in a Florida prison for a gangland hit in Florida. Or H. Paul Rico, another G-man who died in a prison hospital in Oklahoma after being arrested for yet another organized-crime rubout in Oklahoma. And this is just the Boston office, where gangster Stevie Flemmi told the DEA that he and Whitey Bulger were bribing six — six! —agents.

Boston, the same FBI office where the agents knew that a hood named Teddy Deegan was going to be hit, and by whom. Yet they let it happen and then allowed four innocent men to be framed for the murder in order to protect the serial-killing brother of Flemmi, who after all was paying them all off.

As evil as all this stuff is, it pales in comparison to what it now appears was an attempted coup by the top brass of the FBI."

Carr: Scandal-ridden FBI must be abolished

What about when you can't trust your president? Time to pick up arms?

And where did you do come up with this bright idea? Link? LOL! The FBI was going to have a coup against Trump? Life is very exciting on your ridiculous planet...

The FBI has fucked up so much shit in the last 5 years that its continued existence is hardly justified. It's a worthless piece of cocksucking shit.

Basically dude, I can't be bothered with this pointless crap. So when you've got something interesting to say, get back to me.
You obviously believe that Trump is corrupt, for some reason.

Do you believe the FBI is clean?

You either believe the FBI is clean, or you don't care. If that's the case, let's go ahead and let Trump use the IC to spy on all the democrats or other political enemies and use that information to royally fuck over half the population. No big deal right?

And, if you have a problem with that....go ahead and take up arms....if you can.

Basically dude, I can't be bothered with this pointless crap. So when you've got something interesting to say, get back to me.
You obviously believe that Trump is corrupt, for some reason.

Do you believe the FBI is clean?

You either believe the FBI is clean, or you don't care. If that's the case, let's go ahead and let Trump use the IC to spy on all the democrats or other political enemies and use that information to royally fuck over half the population. No big deal right?

And, if you have a problem with that....go ahead and take up arms....if you can.

I know Trump is corrupt.

Do you want the reasons?

A Trump Empire Built on Inside Connections and $885 Million in Tax Breaks

Here, $885 million in tax breaks from NY alone. Now, we don't even know who he was paying because up until 1989 they didn't even have to declare shit like this. Basically though Trump admitted to "pay to play" with politicians.

"
Mr. Ravitch said in a recent interview that he responded frankly after Mr. Trump laid out the project: “It’d be great to have a Hyatt on 42nd Street. I thought it’d be successful. But I don’t think it should be exempt from taxation.”

Mr. Trump stood up, Mr. Ravitch recalled, “and said, ‘If you don’t give me an exemption I’ll have you fired.’”"

How could Trump get Ravitch fired? The only way was to have politicians in his pocket to do his bidding, for a price, of course.

This is just one of many things that shows that Trump is corrupt. The corruption is often legitimized, doesn't stop it being corruption.

He's paid a lot of politicians, especially in places where he knows he'll get something back.

The FBI is what it is. It's made up of lots of different people with conflicting agendas. It's never been clean, ever. Because it's got power and people with power use it.

But why now kick up a fuss? Why not before? Oh, because Trump's fighting the war with them, and people will stand by him. Basically they only know what they're told to know.

And it's not that I don't care. It's that the FBI will always be a problem as long as the political system favors two political parties in some kind of monopoly. You want the FBI to change, you have to change the way people vote.

a glitch in programming company phones, thousands of agents lose countless emails, and it automatically becomes a vast RW conspiracy ......

poor pathetic bastards, so insecure they're FUBAR.

Forum List

Back