🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Time to break out the pacifiers & safety blankets again?

I used to have these cats. While I was out of the house, they would get up on the kitchen table. I did not like that because they shed on it.

I would come home, and there they would be on the table. I would yell at them and only then would they jump down.

I did not like yelling at my pets, and so when I would come home, I would make a lot of noise outside the door. I would jiggle my keys, and I would rattle them in the lock, and I would take my sweet time opening the door. This way, the cats would have plenty of time to get off the table before I could "catch" them at it.

Nope. There they would be. Stupid as could be, just sitting there on the table.

Just so with Trump and the Republicans. They whined for SEVEN YEARS about ObamaCare. They SCREAMED FOR SEVEN YEARS that they wanted to "repeal ObamaCare".

And all of you who have been here since I first arrived on this forum in 2011 know I have asked since the beginning, countless times over the years, "Repeal ObamaCare....AND THEN WHAT!?!?!"

Seven. Fucking. Years.

Then the GOP wins Congress and the White House.

And do the fucking dumb cats have a replacement ready for ObamaCare?

Nope.

Do you really have to ask what needs DEFENDING!?!?! Seriously? Are you dumb fucking cats actually that stupid?

If I thought my boys were doing something that could have a negative impact on their life's , you know for damn sure I would investigate and take action..
Actions by this administration could have a severe negative impact on my family and friends future, why would I ignore it..?

party_my_crib_infant_bodysuit.jpg
Irrelevant nonsensical bullshit

Yes, how policies affect others have no bearing on the subject of disagreeing with policies!!

Weeee!!! :spinner:
The policy of firing Comey really fucks up your family's life eh?

Fucking idiot

I used to have these cats. While I was out of the house, they would get up on the kitchen table. I did not like that because they shed on it.

I would come home, and there they would be on the table. I would yell at them and only then would they jump down.

I did not like yelling at my pets, and so when I would come home, I would make a lot of noise outside the door. I would jiggle my keys, and I would rattle them in the lock, and I would take my sweet time opening the door. This way, the cats would have plenty of time to get off the table before I could "catch" them at it.

Just so with Trump and the Republicans. They whined for SEVEN YEARS about ObamaCare. They SCREAMED FOR SEVEN YEARS that they wanted to "repeal ObamaCare".

And all of you who have been here since I first arrived on this forum in 2011 know I have asked since the beginning, countless times over the years, "Repeal ObamaCare....AND THEN WHAT!?!?!"

Seven. Fucking. Years.

Nope.

Do you really have to ask what needs DEFENDING!?!?! Seriously? Are you dumb fucking cats actually that stupid?

If I thought my boys were doing something that could have a negative impact on their life's , you know for damn sure I would investigate and take action..
Actions by this administration could have a severe negative impact on my family and friends future, why would I ignore it..?

Yes, how policies affect others have no bearing on the subject of disagreeing with policies!!

Fucking idiot

Are you confused what policy means? He said the actions of this president affects him and his family and you said his concern for his family is irrelevant. How's that work inmate?

Seven. Fucking. Years.

Nope.

Fucking idiot

Are you confused what policy means? He said the actions of this president affects him and his family and you said his concern for his family is irrelevant. How's that work inmate?
He is a she and her "concerns" are based on nonsense manufactured by the mass media & Democrat party. She has stated no specific policy enacted by Trump, just the hysteria surrounding Russia & Comey.

Now if you like to discuss my prison life feel free to come on over & have a face to face about it. Otherwise leave it out of the discussion chump.

Fucking idiot

He is a she and her "concerns" are based on nonsense manufactured by the mass media & Democrat party. She has stated no specific policy enacted by Trump, just the hysteria surrounding Russia & Comey.

Now if you like to discuss my prison life feel free to come on over & have a face to face about it. Otherwise leave it out of the discussion chump.

She didn't do a lot of things bUT what she did do is say that his actions affect her family and you can't understand how a President cam affect anyone because Golly Gee, he's only the President.

Smooth move Ex-Lax #437567

Fucking idiot

She didn't do a lot of things bUT what she did do is say that his actions affect her family and you can't understand how a President cam affect anyone because Golly Gee, he's only the President.

Firing Comey and the resulting whinefest has ZERO IMPACT ON HER OR HER FAMILY.

Saying such is just patently stupid.

I'm starting to feel the Russian Influence; can I have a redo on my vote and vote for Trump again?

Fucking idiot

I know, so when she said "actions" I'm wondering how long you were in solitary confinement to assume "actions" only relate to firing Comey?

Fucking idiot

I know, so when she said "actions" I'm wondering how long you were in solitary confinement to assume "actions" only relate to firing Comey?
You're reaching. Hyperbole has no basis in fact.

Yes, should I play by prison rules and go with "actions" mean only the thing you says it does and give you my dessert too?

Sorry, words don't work like that out here.

Yes, should I play by prison rules and go with "actions" mean only the thing you says it does and give you my dessert too?

It's easy for a coward to try to be a bully from the safety of his home on a keyboard.

The nonstop incessant crying over Trump is reaching a fever pitch again.

Try and tell me with a straight face that if this was a democrat and not a Republican president, you wouldn't want this investigation carried out to the end?

The election is over, any evidence of collusion that might exist is already available, if it does it's time to make it public or admit it doesn't exist. The conflation between the two investigations, Russia interference, which is a counter intelligence investigation, and the possibly of collusion aren't necessarily codependent. So far everyone has said there is no evidence of collusion, so it's time to put the narrative to bed. If new evidence is discovered it can always be revived, of course the commiecrats want the issue, not the truth or a resolution. If it turns out this collusion hype has been nothing but political BS on behalf of the commiecrats, I don't think voters will be very understanding in 2018.

It's easy for a coward to try to be a bully from the safety of his home on a keyboard.

YOU WIN!!

Which bring's me back to the title of this thread YOU CREATED! Now?

NOW?.. you complain about online bullies after this thread? Are you kidding me inmate?

Don't tell me that my hostile attitude toward you prevents you from engaging in thoughtful debate #437567?

f9d630d1227f5251878ad99aff53eb35538b50284c1eef91794415bae310578d.jpg

The fucking Irony of that complaint is thick as your goddam head. You saw the cheese but didn't see the trap. Goofball.

The nonstop incessant crying over Trump is reaching a fever pitch again.

Maybe there is a reason for that? Just a thought.
There's never a good reason to act as hysterical as so many are

No? Treason isn't a good reason? Did you say the same thing when you called for Obama to be impeached?

Fucking hypocrite.

What Treason? Do you have some kind of inside information?

YOU WIN!!

NOW?.. you complain about online bullies after this thread? Are you kidding me inmate?

Don't tell me that my hostile attitude toward you prevents you from engaging in thoughtful debate #437567?

The fucking Irony of that complaint is thick as your goddam head. You saw the cheese but didn't see the trap. Goofball.
Thoughtful debate? You mentioned the policies of Trump were hurting her family. She NEVER mentioned any policy. Only hyperbole based on internet sensationalism. And somehow I'm supposed to debate that?

You make it personal because you're devoid of any substance just like she was.

YOU WIN!!

Thoughtful debate? You mentioned the policies of Trump were hurting her family. She NEVER mentioned any policy. Only hyperbole based on internet sensationalism. And somehow I'm supposed to debate that?

Because you're playing the "what she didn't say" game like a fucking retard. You heard what she said then chose to play that inmate game of yours. It's lame, and for you to cry about your safe space after your daily shit threads is laughable, dumbass.

I knew 10 years ago that 20% of Americans operated with emotions governing intellect. It feels so good to abandon responsibility when it's not going your way. It's a choice but just choose "offended" as the basic platform and then work it

I am shocked that close to 50% of Americas are now choosing the "feelings are facts" way of living.

Around DC some of our staunchest allies are the legal Latino males who over last couple years said to me "man..you are throwing it away"

YOU WIN!!

Because you're playing the "what she didn't say" game like a fucking retard. You heard what she said then chose to play that inmate game of yours. It's lame, and for you to cry about your safe space after your daily shit threads is laughable, dumbass.
More empty headed bloviating

YOU WIN!!

I had to wake up and push replay on this ownage. Lol...

Forum List

Back