🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Time to break out the pacifiers & safety blankets again?

g5000,

They screamed it for 8 fucking years and never found shit on him! Trump comes in and has real evidence showing him to be a traitor and they don't want to hear it...

A bunch of partisan idiots.

The nonstop incessant crying over Trump is reaching a fever pitch again.

Maybe there is a reason for that? Just a thought.
I can't think of one can you?

You should've stopped after the word "think"
I suppose to you loser lefties that would be preferable to you actually starting to think.

Aww, you tried. Here's a sticker

A tiny, tiny, tiny sample:

Can you say Obama's foreign policy is a GRADE A DISASTER or are you going to go with your usual partisan spin?

:crybaby:

He made a threat and they called him on it. Now as usual we look weak to our enemies. Not only that he is trying & failing to build a coalition to attack Syria. Obama has used up all of America's credibility. Reset and rebuild relations my ass. A total and complete foreign affairs failure.

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]2SlBlvirqA0[/MEDIA] Already Breaking Promises On No Lobbyists In Administration - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]bhYD8_L0nV8[/MEDIA] Obama on Lobbyists and His Campaign - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]55ltB9Kh4hs[/MEDIA] to Lobbyists---Bring it on!!! - YouTube[/ame]

WashingtonPost

A STEADY FLOW OF CASH AND PEOPLE FROM THE DREADED ENEMY SEEMS TO BE COMING IN

My dedicated song to Obama

Obama doubles down on stupid

MSNBC is sooooooooo desperate to make Obama appealing that they ran a poll of Obama v

Maybe there is a reason for that? Just a thought.
I can't think of one can you?

Of course you can't. Thinking requires a functioning brain.
Which begs the question... How the hell would you know?

I'm not a partisan hack for starters.
LMAO! No evidence of that being true. Maybe you just need to think it through a bit more.

Can you say Obama's foreign policy is a GRADE A DISASTER or are you going to go with your usual partisan spin?

He made a threat and they called him on it. Now as usual we look weak to our enemies. Not only that he is trying & failing to build a coalition to attack Syria. Obama has used up all of America's credibility. Reset and rebuild relations my ass. A total and complete foreign affairs failure.

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]2SlBlvirqA0[/MEDIA] Already Breaking Promises On No Lobbyists In Administration - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]bhYD8_L0nV8[/MEDIA] Obama on Lobbyists and His Campaign - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]55ltB9Kh4hs[/MEDIA] to Lobbyists---Bring it on!!! - YouTube[/ame]

WashingtonPost

MSNBC is sooooooooo desperate to make Obama appealing that they ran a poll of Obama v

and?

WashingtonPost

I'm pretty sure that's a banable offense. Or can we go dig up your old posts as well?

images
:booze:

Why shouldn't we investigate a possible crime?

Why shouldn't people be angry??? You demanded Obama to be treated in the same way, what makes Trump so special?

"Please don't dig up my old posts exposing me for the hypocrite that I am. Waaaaah!" - Every Conservative on this Site

WAAAAAH! People are complaining about Trump the way we whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and thrashed around on the floor and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and held our breath until we were blue in the face and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and jumped up and down and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and screamed until spittle flew out of our mouths and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined about Obama for eight years non-stop!

Forum List

Back