Time to Call Obama and Kerry What They Are Traitors

For almost fifty years, John Kerry has been selling out American interests to the enemy. Iran is his biggest success. The dirty Iran nuke deal is the culmination of his life’s many treasons.

And none of this would have happened without Obama.

Obama began his rise by pandering to radical leftists on removing Saddam. He urged them to take on Egypt instead, and that’s what he did once in office, orchestrating the takeover of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and across the region. The Muslim Brotherhood was overthrown by popular uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, but Obama had preserved the Iranian regime when it was faced with the Green Revolution. Now Iran is his last best Islamist hope for stopping America in the Middle East.

What scum!

Time to Call Obama and Kerry What They Are Traitors Frontpage Mag

That from a jew blogger, who lives in NY, who makes his living off the war on terror. I get confused with you Jews, push for everything literal under the sun, and anti racial, yet when it comes to Arabs , Iran and Islam you have nothing but hatred. Obama removed Saddam? The biggest lefties in the US are Jews.

I am fascinated-----who is the "jew blogger" who "makes his living of the war on
terror"? -------the only person I ever knew who "made a living" based on the war
on terror was a very nice lady who ran a program for HOMELAND SECURITY---she is not jewish. How much does the "jew blogger" make? who pays him?---the nice Christian lady was paid by the federal government to teach people how
to deal with terrorist attacks.
How does a "lapsed catholic" whore know anything about the income of a
"jew blogger"-------I assume the income is based on ??blogs?

Nah, Ronald Reagan was a traitor and a criminal. He should have spent his last years behind bars. He actually DID use the Constitution as toilet paper.
Weak.....

Considering that Obozo gave away the farm, and actually funded further terrorist attacks and the possibility of a nuclear strike against our country when Iran dodges the inspections (which they are sure to do), and even deserted American citizens in doing so... Aren't the lives of four innocent Americans worth at least as much as the life of that traitor Bergdahl????

You think Iran wants to nuke the US?

Er... this is so misinformed on so many levels.

First, MAD. You have nukes, we have nukes, we won't use them because we know what would happen.

Second, the US supported Pakistan getting nukes. Pakistan is far crazier than Iran.

Third, the only reason Iran wants nukes is because there's this country that wants to invade them, and if they have nukes it will never happen.

What a dumb ass statement.
Do you really think iran is dumb enough to use an ICBM or a bomber to deliver a nuke?
They'll do what they always do...give it to a terrorist group.
And even if we track the isotopes back to them they'll claim it was stolen.

AND CLAIM MOSSAD DID IT

For almost fifty years, John Kerry has been selling out American interests to the enemy. Iran is his biggest success. The dirty Iran nuke deal is the culmination of his life’s many treasons.

Obama began his rise by pandering to radical leftists on removing Saddam. He urged them to take on Egypt instead, and that’s what he did once in office, orchestrating the takeover of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and across the region. The Muslim Brotherhood was overthrown by popular uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, but Obama had preserved the Iranian regime when it was faced with the Green Revolution. Now Iran is his last best Islamist hope for stopping America in the Middle East.

What scum!

That from a jew blogger, who lives in NY, who makes his living off the war on terror. I get confused with you Jews, push for everything literal under the sun, and anti racial, yet when it comes to Arabs , Iran and Islam you have nothing but hatred. Obama removed Saddam? The biggest lefties in the US are Jews.

I am fascinated-----who is the "jew blogger" who "makes his living of the war on
terror"? -------the only person I ever knew who "made a living" based on the war
on terror was a very nice lady who ran a program for HOMELAND SECURITY---she is not jewish. How much does the "jew blogger" make? who pays him?---the nice Christian lady was paid by the federal government to teach people how

Read the article, it is bias.

What scum!

"BIAS" ?? is there some sort of commodity called
"BIAS"-------how much per bushel?---- bias is a term used
in dressmaking. ------cutting cloth on the BIAS is a technique known
to dressmakers and tailors. I read the article-----it seems like a reasonable
description of events ------and it presents the opinion of the author which is
shared by many americans. All journalists write with some level of "bias"--
if by bias you mean slanted to their own POV -----how much does you bias pay

"TIME TO CALL OBAMA AND KERRY WHAT THEY ARE: TRAITORS"

Oh, brother.

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous, nothing but partisan tripe.
The "deal" includes a provision that the United States will teach Iran how to protect their nuclear installation from sabotage and destruction by Israel, the U.S. Or anyone else. What could go wrong? How any liberal can not be opposed to that proves all fucking liberals are traitors. This is going to be a big issue in the elections.

Fuck Obama, Kerry and anyone who voted for that motherfucker!

What scum!

dont worry! I trust Jon Kerry, he might even send James Taylor to do a concert in IRAN in celebration next month.

Benedict Arnold spins in his grave over the realization that he has been so long so maligned for having done so relatively little......

so true----it was never clear to me just what benedict ACTUALLY did-----
---------????

What scum!

Indeed.

They will live on in Infamy after the Mullah Nuclear Body Count starts racking up.

What scum are the 'Conservatives'. Constantly seeking a reason for war. And constantly lying about what is really happening.

Our President brought us out of what nearly became the Second Great Republican Depression. He established the beginning of a real health care system for this nation. His leadership in the field of renewable energy has led to wind and solar that is cheaper than fossil fuels for generation of electricity. And he has done much more than this, all with the opposition of the GOP at every step.

You guys are clear losers, and have been for the last six years. And will be, once again, in 2016,
Point zero two growth. What a recovery!!!!

You right wing turds only offer ONE solution...

Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb Iran...

Scum? The right are THE scum of mankind...
At least Obama and Kerry didn't leave any Americans behind. Right?

Exactly. Do you think these sheeple care even about those Americans captive in Iran?

Hey! they are not transgenders....why worry at all?

If you want to talk about a traitor...

29ellll.jpg

In 1980 Carter thought he had reached a deal with newly-elected Iranian President Abdolhassan Bani-Sadr over the release of the fifty-two hostages held by radical students at the American Embassy in Tehran.

Bani-Sadr was a moderate and, as he explained in an editorial for The Christian Science Monitor earlier this year, had successfully run for President on the popular position of releasing the hostages:

"I openly opposed the hostage-taking throughout the election campaign.... I won the election with over 76 percent of the vote.... Other candidates also were openly against hostage-taking, and overall, 96 percent of votes in that election were given to candidates who were against it [hostage-taking]."

Carter was confident that with Bani-Sadr's help, he could end the embarrassing hostage crisis that had been a thorn in his political side ever since it began in November of 1979.

But Carter underestimated the lengths his opponent in the 1980 Presidential election, California Governor Ronald Reagan, would go to screw him over.

Behind Carter's back, the Reagan campaign worked out a deal with the leader of Iran's radical faction - Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khomeini - to keep the hostages in captivity until after the 1980 Presidential election.

This was nothing short of treason. The Reagan campaign's secret negotiations with Khomeini - the so-called "October Surprise" - sabotaged Carter and Bani-Sadr's attempts to free the hostages. And as Bani-Sadr told The Christian Science Monitor in March of this year, they most certainly "tipped the results of the [1980] election in Reagan's favor."

Not surprisingly, Iran released the hostages on January 20, 1981, at the exact moment Ronald Reagan was sworn into office.

The "October Surprise" emboldened the radical forces inside Iran. A politically weakened Bani-Sadr was overthrown in June of 1981 and replaced with Mohammed Ali Rajai - a favorite of Khomeini's. These radical forces today are represented by people like former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, hard-liners who oppose any deal with the United States and, like Khomeini in the 1980s, will jump at any chance to discredit the current moderate presidency of Hassan Rouhani.

The October Surprise also led to the deaths of thousands of innocent people around the world, and in Central America in particular. Reagan took money from the Iranians and used that money to kill nuns in Nicaragua.

Without Reagan s Treason Iran Would Not Be a Problem

One of our most corrupt and criminal presidents. There's not much that Ronnie did that was good for the country and yet he's a hero to the right.

What scum!

More than just biased, there's much that is untrue.

Its an op/ed - NOT a factual article. Most RWs, and especially the dummy OP have no idea the difference between the two.

The author scuttled himself in his first paragraph and look at the other op/ed's at that Fascist site.

maybe the shit will not pass congress
Maybe you and other nitwit rightists should actually read the accord with Iran before making ignorant comments.

Why?

The Republicans didn't.

Some were on camera criticizing the actual content within 10 minutes of it being released. And Walker said he would repeal it without ever reading it. Perry was just on TV saying he didn't have to read it to know he was against it.

They want war. They want thousands more dead Americans and they'll do anything they can to get it.

Old Rocks

You DO know that the "Republican Depression" was brought on by policies instituted by Bill Clinton, don't you??? For example, the housing bubble, caused by Clinton's scheme to let millions of unqualified people to buy houses.....

And most Americans hate Obozocare, so that doesn't help the Dims....

I'm also glad you brought up Obama's many failures in clean energy....

List of Failed Obama Green Energy Solar Companies in the Billions

The housing bubble was not caused by government...it was caused by Wall Street, the private sector and speculators.

And all the hotspots of foreclosures were in wealthy areas, not low income or middle class areas...

foreclosure-heat-map-2008totals.png

What scum!

Its an op/ed - NOT a factual article. Most RWs, and especially the dummy OP have no idea the difference between the two.

The author scuttled himself in his first paragraph and look at the other op/ed's at that Fascist site.

Maybe you and other nitwit rightists should actually read the accord with Iran before making ignorant comments.

Why?

The Republicans didn't.

Some were on camera criticizing the actual content within 10 minutes of it being released. And Walker said he would repeal it without ever reading it. Perry was just on TV saying he didn't have to read it to know he was against it.

They want war. They want thousands more dead Americans and they'll do anything they can to get it.

Your right , that is what they want WAR. I just can't stand it really, they must think were stupid , well of course they do.

Why?

The Republicans didn't.

They also despise Obama, and will do anything to scuttle a significant achievement of his presidency, no matter what it costs.

What scum!

Why?

The Republicans didn't.

Your right , that is what they want WAR. I just can't stand it really, they must think were stupid , well of course they do.

And Bibi cares as little about American lives as these ^^^ RWs do. He wants us to do his dirty work for him.

I recently read that Israel has as many as 200 nuke warheads. If so, why doesn't Bibi act? And why does anyone think Iran is suicidal?

Forum List

Back