Time to Call Obama and Kerry What They Are Traitors

It's incredible how all the ignorant,submissive, left wing, progressive, antisemitic cowards incapable of original thought, come out of the woodwork to praise the worst deal ever made in America's history by the worst ever American president.

You are all so terrified of Iran that you have meekly submitted like mice to their wishes even while they are burning American flags and calling America the Great Satan, with whom they will never be able to agree or be friendly.

It is very comforting to kick the can of war down the road as did Neville Chamberlain before WWII but there will be the day of reckoning.

This lousy deal is exactly the same as the one made with North Korea which despite all the fanfare was ignored very quickly.

The same will happen with Iran as they know the US is now a paper tiger.

Have a look at the Iranian media, they are delirious with joy and claim they have won!

They will do whatever they like and will say to America - "So what are you going to do?"

Of course America will do nothing... unfortunately times have changed for the worse.

Obama's legacy will be that he altered the course of history disastrously and even though he held the winning hand, capitulated and submitted. He gave Iran what they wanted on a silver plate.

Shame!

It's incredible how all the ignorant,submissive, left wing, progressive, antisemitic cowards incapable of original thought, come out of the woodwork to praise the worst deal ever made in America's history by the worst ever American president.

You are all so terrified of Iran that you have meekly submitted like mice to their wishes even while they are burning American flags and calling America the Great Satan, with whom they will never be able to agree or be friendly.

It is very comforting to kick the can of war down the road as did Neville Chamberlain before WWII but there will be the day of reckoning.

This lousy deal is exactly the same as the one made with North Korea which despite all the fanfare was ignored very quickly.

Have a look at the Iranian media, they are delirious with joy and claim they have won!

They will do whatever they like and will say to America - "So what are you going to do?"

Of course America will do nothing... unfortunately times have changed for the worse.

Obama's legacy will be that he altered the course of history disastrously and even though he held the winning hand, capitulated and submitted. He gave Iran what they wanted on a silver plate.

Shame!

sit tight---the shit has not yet hit the fan

Shame!

sit tight---the shit has not yet hit the fan

Yes, the shit will fly throughout the whole world.

fonda%20jane%20and%20kerry_zpstxvtbyc6.jpg
:puke: :piss2:

Are you going to lift his identity if he is?

I'm going to ask him what the fuck Jane Fonda knew about Vietnam....other than being used by the NVA for propaganda purposes.....We all know what a lying piece of shit Kerry was about his service...even a fraud like you should admit they're both anti-American trash.

fonda was a bitch and Kerry was a traitor
Whatever...they were right and history records it so.

they were wrong in what they did.----they put our boys at risk-----I am a former officer in the US navy------my job was the health and welfare or our kids (the war was over by then------but I would never compromise our kids
LBJ, Nixon, Westmoreland, Harkins,etc. put our boys at risk. Make The Pentagon Papers your first choice of books for learning what actually happened. These are official documents of what happened and who made the decisions to escalate that tragedy. Forget the Kerry-Fonda silliness. It only makes you look stupid. You wanna be like Kurtz?

Shame!

I have no problem with freedom loving Iranians who want to be like us in the west but are being subjected to the mullahs torture and murder day after day. If Barry had a hair on his ass he would have supported their "green" uprising and gotten rid of those old bastards....but he didn't because he's a muslim extremist himself, as your OP so accurately stated. I've said for years if he'd gotten just 500 shotguns into Tehran, we may well have seen the end of this shit back in 2009.

Last edited:
fonda was a bitch and Kerry was a traitor
Whatever...they were right and history records it so.

they were wrong in what they did.----they put our boys at risk-----I am a former officer in the US navy------my job was the health and welfare or our kids (the war was over by then------but I would never compromise our kids
LBJ, Nixon, Westmoreland, Harkins,etc. put our boys at risk. Make The Pentagon Papers your first choice of books for learning what actually happened. These are official documents of what happened and who made the decisions to escalate that tragedy. Forget the Kerry-Fonda silliness. It only makes you look stupid. You wanna be like Kurtz?

faulty decisions by government is your excuse for playing games for personal aggrandizement with the lives our kids?

So you're a bookworm who thinks they were "proven right" by the liars who wrote the history of that war. You smug little turds don't have a clue what happened there...only that your ilk wouldn't and will never put your ass on the line to defend this country.

So you're a bookworm who thinks they were "proven right" by the liars who wrote the history of that war. You smug little turds don't have a clue what happened there...only that your ilk wouldn't and will never put your ass on the line to defend this country.
The "liar" Daniel Ellsberg was a Harvard grad who enlisted in the Marine corps and later worked for Gen. Lansdale as a member of the state dept. You know more about Vietnam decision making than him?:) I`ve indulged enough of you and rosie`s stupidity for one day. You people are too dumb to realize how dumb you are when you screech about Kerry and Fonda. Kerry too enlisted and volunteered for hazardous duty.

Are you going to lift his identity if he is?

I'm going to ask him what the fuck Jane Fonda knew about Vietnam....other than being used by the NVA for propaganda purposes.....We all know what a lying piece of shit Kerry was about his service...even a fraud like you should admit they're both anti-American trash.
Yes...Fonda screwed up big time. And she now admits it and has apologized....I know that's not enough for some. Some still haven't forgiven the Japanese for WWII either. Kerry was right.

Yes...Fonda screwed up big time. And she now admits it and has apologized....I know that's not enough for some. Some still haven't forgiven the Japanese for WWII either. Kerry was right.

Treason can't be forgiven by her flippant, insincere "apology". She accepted a note passed to her in a POW camp and handed it over to the guards who beat the pilot senseless. She's never been remorseful when she didn't have a movie to promote and in fact was miffed when we wouldn't forgive her.

The "liar" Daniel Ellsberg was a Harvard grad who enlisted in the Marine corps and later worked for Gen. Lansdale as a member of the state dept. You know more about Vietnam decision making than him?:) I`ve indulged enough of you and rosie`s stupidity for one day. You people are too dumb to realize how dumb you are when you screech about Kerry and Fonda. Kerry too enlisted and volunteered for hazardous duty.

Yeah right....some leftist pinhead coward telling us we don't know shit about the shit we were in the middle of.....par for the course with those who don't understand why we're still a free people.

Forum List

Back