Time to check in: are republicans still in denial about how much of a sack of garbage Trump is?

Every time he does something that reminds me he has a few personality disorders (don't we all) I think about the depraved bitch which was my other choice when I voted.

And every time he does something else he told us he would do, or try to do....like stop letting Headed-Straight-For-Welfare Immigrants into this country...I thank him and thank the Lord that the callous craven coat-tail riding bitch is not President.

______

So what? Mueller's pulling a Fitzgerald. It's deja vu.

Mueller is going to spend at least two years looking for a Scooter Libby. Meanwhile lawyers are going to be making a killing off of this farce.

Not at all, they just know that Bitchlery is a bigger sack of shit.
Clinton would have kept ObamaCare.

Trump has...

oh my goodness

...kept ObamaCare.

Honey it's cute how you still think that there are two parties. It's also stupid. NOBODY ever intended to get rid of the ACA. It is doing EXACTLY what it was designed to do, usher in Single Payer.

Trump has...

oh my goodness

...kept ObamaCare.

Honey it's cute how you still think that there are two parties. It's also stupid. NOBODY ever intended to get rid of the ACA. It is doing EXACTLY what it was designed to do, usher in Single Payer.
Clinton would not have built a wall.

Trump has...

oh my goodness

...not built a wall.

I fail to see what Trump has done which comparatively makes Clinton a bigger sack of shit. But at least we have one fool admitting Trump is a sack of shit.

Trump has...

oh my goodness

...kept ObamaCare.

Clinton would not have built a wall.

Trump has...

oh my goodness

...not built a wall.

(smile) Bitchlary would have instituted a "No-Fly" Zone over Syria and we'd be in a shooting war. You being a bitch would not have to fight. You'd just smile and wave as other young men went off to die,

I fail to see what Trump has done which comparatively makes Clinton a bigger sack of shit. But at least we have one fool admitting Trump is a sack of shit.

"Fool" means anyone having the balls to point out what a stupid bitch you are ? Bitchlary was the worst candidate in modern history and THAT'S why Trump is your Prez.

So what? Mueller's pulling a Fitzgerald. It's deja vu.

Mueller is going to spend at least two years looking for a Scooter Libby. Meanwhile lawyers are going to be making a killing off of this farce.

If Mueller was Kenneth Starr, you might be right. But as usual, you're speculating from inside Trump's colon.

Yawn.

It's 10AM Nov 8th all over again

You wish.
No, it's the eleventh hour and the clock is ticking towards midnight. The national nightmare will soon be over. Thank you, Mr. Mueller!

Do you know that behind the Pence façade is a Jesuit education? The only thing that taking Trump out will accomplish is getting us into a shooting war quicker than otherwise. It's coming either way.

Forum List

Back