Time to check in: are republicans still in denial about how much of a sack of garbage Trump is?

I had a talk with my neighbor last night. He wasn't happy about some of the things going on it's Trump, but what is telling is the first thing he said. "I would not change my vote and pick Hillary."

That's the problem, no matter how bad Trump looks, a vast majority of us are not going to go, gee, we wish we had picked Hillary. It is not going to happen. So the daily, and sometimes hourly thread where you all on the Left keep asking if we are ready for Hillary, which is what you are asking, make no mistake, doesn't fly.

I still don't want Hillary in the White House.
I don't at all care you don't like Hillary. However, ANY of the other candidates in the 2016 race would have been better than Trump by far.

You know what I find interesting? There are LOTS of Republicans who are running around now who say that just about any other candidate in the GOP field would have been better than either Trump or Hillary.

Quick question for you Republicans, if you think other GOP candidates would have been better, then why did you let Trump walk away with the nomination?

Forum List

Back