Time to check in: are republicans still in serious denial about Trump or have they grown some....

_______

A Deflection?????

You actually expect someone to address your post with anything more than contempt and ridicule?

Grow some balls and admit we made a mistake by voting for Trump.

Fuck You!

Now, that's not a Deflection is it?

Speaking of Balls, it looks like Trump is the only one with a pair in Washington D. C.

I'm pretty damn proud of him. You Bolshevik Pussies crying about him after the election, just like you did before the election, isn't going to have any more effect on the People who elected him now, than it did before.

Deflection, my Ass. Post some grown up stuff, and you might get a mature discussion.

______
Lol you can't even explain with actual specific examples why you even like Trump.

I can.

Justice Gorsuch.
Trump is an enemy of bureaucracies.
Building a wall.
Tough on immigration.
Questioning US spending.
Lol oh that's rich. His budget was rejected by republicans because it made no cuts to spending and would only drive up the deficit and you like him because he "questions US spending" lol
3 million dollars a weekend to fly down to Florida.
180 million a year to guard Trump towers
How much more to protect his kids when they do Trumps business abroad
That is questioning US spending
It really doesn't matter what Trump does at this point. Republicans will defend them because they are too much of pussies to admit they were wrong about him.
It will change when people demand it, like in the town hall meetings

As bad as he may or may not end up as he is still better than the bitch.
You are finally acknowledging what a disaster we have in the WH?

Maybe he will be, maybe he won't be. She would have been a disaster. My position has not changed, from election night on I have said that he was only slightly less a shit burger than she was.

Maybe he will be, maybe he won't be. She would have been a disaster. My position has not changed, from election night on I have said that he was only slightly less a shit burger than she was.
Mrs. Clinton would have made a good President, and we wouldn't be going through all the shyte we are right now.

We'll admit we are wrong when you leftists admit how wrong you were about DumBama. How's that for a deal???
Typical deflection.
_______

A Deflection?????

You actually expect someone to address your post with anything more than contempt and ridicule?

Fuck You!

Speaking of Balls, it looks like Trump is the only one with a pair in Washington D. C.

I'm pretty damn proud of him. You Bolshevik Pussies crying about him after the election, just like you did before the election, isn't going to have any more effect on the People who elected him now, than it did before.

Deflection, my Ass. Post some grown up stuff, and you might get a mature discussion.

______
Lol you can't even explain with actual specific examples why you even like Trump.

I can.

Justice Gorsuch.
Building a wall.
Tough on immigration.
Questioning US spending.
Lol oh that's rich. His budget was rejected by republicans because it made no cuts to spending and would only drive up the deficit and you like him because he "questions US spending" lol

They rejected it? When?

Typical deflection.
_______

A Deflection?????

Fuck You!

______

I can.

Justice Gorsuch.
Building a wall.
Tough on immigration.
Questioning US spending.

They rejected it? When?
Way back in the beginning, when trump first offered up a budget, the experts told us it would add trillions to our debt. You didn't care

Mrs. Clinton would have made a good President, and we wouldn't be going through all the shyte we are right now.

No she wouldn't have been. She is a horrible human being who simply has the wool pulled over your eyes.

No she wouldn't have been. She is a horrible human being who simply has the wool pulled over your eyes.
Soley your hate filled right wing opinion. Its better to have a guy who enjoys grabbing womens crotches, but heaven forbid 2 consenting adults doing what they choose in private

Soley your hate filled right wing opinion. Its better to have a guy who enjoys grabbing womens crotches, but heaven forbid 2 consenting adults doing what they choose in private

You are young, I have to give you latitude for that. Even the SS Agents on her detail detest her.

You are young, I have to give you latitude for that. Even the SS Agents on her detail detest her.
Now how exactly would you know that. Once again you have no problem with a guy grabbing crotches, why doesn't that bother you like Clintons BJ?

I freely admit I was wrong about trump. He is much better than i expected

No. She would have been impeached and in jail by now

_______

A Deflection?????

Fuck You!

______

I can.

Justice Gorsuch.
Building a wall.
Tough on immigration.
Questioning US spending.

They rejected it? When?
Way back in the beginning, when trump first offered up a budget, the experts told us it would add trillions to our debt. You didn't care

You posted the Republicans rejected his budget, not the leftist "experts." He hasn't even submitted a budget yet.

_______

A Deflection?????

Fuck You!

______

I can.

Justice Gorsuch.
Building a wall.
Tough on immigration.
Questioning US spending.

They rejected it? When?

I didn't? You know that how?

A presidential budget is merely a formality. Congress has the authority to spend, tax and create laws. it's ultimately up to Congress to create a budget more so than the President.

In the last administration, Congress told Obama he can have his goodies, but he has to find cuts to pay for them. Trump already has a list of cuts; EPA being at the top of the list.

No. She would have been impeached and in jail by now
You are an idiot

Now how exactly would you know that. Once again you have no problem with a guy grabbing crotches, why doesn't that bother you like Clintons BJ?

You don't read much, you need to. I suggest you look up what a honey trap is. I'd also recommend you look up perjury.

Forum List

Back