Time to check in: are republicans still in serious denial about Trump or have they grown some....

2/3 of the land needed for the wall is privately owned. How long will it takes to buy or take over that land. Many years.
Whats an activist judge, Homer? Anyone who disagrees with your right wing agenda?
Trump has done nothing immediately because he has zero experience, and zero idea what to do. Why not read my post about the drug companies? All he does is lie to you

The people living near the border want the security more than anyone. They are tired of being robbed and assaulted by illegals trampling through their property. They will likely donate the land or give permission for a wall to be built.

2/3 of the land needed for the wall is privately owned. How long will it takes to buy or take over that land. Many years.
Whats an activist judge, Homer? Anyone who disagrees with your right wing agenda?
Trump has done nothing immediately because he has zero experience, and zero idea what to do. Why not read my post about the drug companies? All he does is lie to you

The people living near the border want the security more than anyone. They are tired of being robbed and assaulted by illegals trampling through their property. They will likely donate the land or give permission for a wall to be built.
All it takes is one person to say "no" and court cases can drag out for decade.

....balls and admit they were wrong about Trump all along?

Trump taking credit for the recent jobs report while claiming all the previous ones were fake is nothing short of hilarious. I have to know if republicans can admit how funny it is.
White House, Senate, House, Supes, State Houses.

I dunno. They seem fairly content to me, all things considered.

Maybe the Democrats should be thinking instead about how to make themselves less unattractive to voters in upcoming elections.

Their plan is demographic shift. THey can't win on ideas, so they import poor votes, I mean people.

I

Trump taking credit for the recent jobs report while claiming all the previous ones were fake is nothing short of hilarious. I have to know if republicans can admit how funny it is.

Maybe the Democrats should be thinking instead about how to make themselves less unattractive to voters in upcoming elections.

Their plan is demographic shift. THey can't win on ideas, so they import poor votes, I mean people.

I
Have you already forgotten the popular vote in the last election?

I

The concentration of immigrants in California, was a problem. Due to the Electoral College those votes were effectively wasted.

It is understandable that the LEft was caught by surprise on this. The system has only been in place for a few centuries and we only had an example of a Popular Vote loss/Electoral College win, a few years ago.

BUT, as dem polices and continued Third World Immigration turns California into a Third World Shithole, those immigrants will spread out though out the country, seeking a First World Nation to live in.

It's brilliant from the point of view of the Vile LEfty leadership.

It's mindless stupid from the point of view of the immigrants. They can't grasp that what they are running from it themselves, and if they ever do, it will be too late.

As they spread, they bring Democratic Rule and policies and thus failure with them.

THe whole nation will be Mexico, and there will be no America for them to find that better life they wanted.

BUT, the dems will be in power FOREVER. With ZERO accountability.

Every city will be a cross between LA and Detroit. Every state government will be broke. THe fed government will be broke. The average "American" family will be a single mother with broken kids.

GREAT PLAN!

....balls and admit they were wrong about Trump all along? Trump taking credit for the recent jobs report while claiming all the previous ones were fake is nothing short of hilarious. I have to know if republicans can admit how funny it is.
White House, Senate, House, Supes, State Houses. I dunno. They seem fairly content to me, all things considered. Maybe the Democrats should be thinking instead about how to make themselves less unattractive to voters in upcoming elections..
I think it's even more cynical than that.

Look at what they actually say, especially people like guno: They're literally just waiting for white people, particularly white Christians, to DIE. As that happens, they reckon, minorities will become a higher percentage of the population and a proper measure of payback can ensue.

Here's the troubling part: They don't talk about how minorities are going to out-perform whites, work harder, work better, etc. They're simply talking about breeding the people they hate out of existence. That's one pretty fucked up thought, and it's a different type of racism - expecting less from people because they're not white.

This would explain why they make zero (0) effort to actually heal racial wounds, why they're fine with making it worse. They feel they don't have to bother, that demographics will take care of what they want FOR them.

I

The concentration of immigrants in California, was a problem. Due to the Electoral College those votes were effectively wasted.

It is understandable that the LEft was caught by surprise on this. The system has only been in place for a few centuries and we only had an example of a Popular Vote loss/Electoral College win, a few years ago.

BUT, as dem polices and continued Third World Immigration turns California into a Third World Shithole, those immigrants will spread out though out the country, seeking a First World Nation to live in.

It's mindless stupid from the point of view of the immigrants. They can't grasp that what they are running from it themselves, and if they ever do, it will be too late.

As they spread, they bring Democratic Rule and policies and thus failure with them.

THe whole nation will be Mexico, and there will be no America for them to find that better life they wanted.

Every city will be a cross between LA and Detroit. Every state government will be broke. THe fed government will be broke. The average "American" family will be a single mother with broken kids.

GREAT PLAN!
Hey, shithole, Detroit is on the comeback, its economy is going great. Its just that you have your head too far up Trumps ass to notice

....balls and admit they were wrong about Trump all along? Trump taking credit for the recent jobs report while claiming all the previous ones were fake is nothing short of hilarious. I have to know if republicans can admit how funny it is.
White House, Senate, House, Supes, State Houses. I dunno. They seem fairly content to me, all things considered. Maybe the Democrats should be thinking instead about how to make themselves less unattractive to voters in upcoming elections..
I think it's even more cynical than that.

Look at what they actually say, especially people like guno: They're literally just waiting for white people, particularly white Christians, to DIE. As that happens, they reckon, minorities will become a higher percentage of the population and a proper measure of payback can ensue.

Here's the troubling part: They don't talk about how minorities are going to out-perform whites, work harder, work better, etc. They're simply talking about breeding the people they hate out of existence. That's one pretty fucked up thought, and it's a different type of racism - expecting less from people because they're not white.

This would explain why they make zero (0) effort to actually heal racial wounds, why they're fine with making it worse. They feel they don't have to bother, that demographics will take care of what they want FOR them.

BUT, whites won't DIE OUT, they will just drop to NOT MAJORITY.

They will still be the largest single ethnic group for a very long time.

And the Foundation of the Power Structure that the Left, and I'm talking about people from Guno, and Rightwinger right up to the Kennedys, and the Clintons

will be an Alliance of diverse groups united by nothing but their programmed fear and hatred and sense of entitlement against Whites.

THe hatred and contempt that we see every day on this site from the Far Left for whites, especially poor or middle class whites, will be Federal Policy forever.

I

GREAT PLAN!

Democrat politicians only care about one thing-=Democrat politicians.

Sure the Democrats of today will screw the Democrats of tomorrow, but they don't care, they never did. Enjoy the money and power while you have it, and then your screw ups are somebody else's problem.

I

GREAT PLAN!

Sure the Democrats of today will screw the Democrats of tomorrow, but they don't care, they never did. Enjoy the money and power while you have it, and then your screw ups are somebody else's problem.[/QUOTEBush and the republican party did not screw up our economy? Isn't that right?

I

Have you forgotten that neither candidate was trying to win the popular vote because it doesn't mean anything?

I

GREAT PLAN!

Sure the Democrats of today will screw the Democrats of tomorrow, but they don't care, they never did. Enjoy the money and power while you have it, and then your screw ups are somebody else's problem.

The democratic leadership of tomorrow will be fine.

They will just continue to blame Whites/republicans for everything, while their polices deliver nothing but failure.

I

Have you forgotten that neither candidate was trying to win the popular vote because it doesn't mean anything?
It means everything in as much as it tells us just who the American people wanted to lead this country.

I

GREAT PLAN!

The democratic leadership of tomorrow will be fine.

They will just continue to blame Whites/republicans for everything, while their polices deliver nothing but failure.
Maybe we need to return to the great economic policies of George Bush?

I

It means everything in as much as it tells us just who the American people wanted to lead this country.

No, it doesn't tell us that. If the goal was the most votes, then the candidates and voters alike would have responded differently.

What you on the left are trying to say is that you won the game because you had the best poker hand even though the game was rummy.

All it takes is one person to say "no" and court cases can drag out for decade.

The solution is simple. Build the wall on the Mexican side of the border. Since they're gonna pay for it, they can own it.

What you on the left are trying to say is that you won the game because you had the best poker hand even though the game was rummy.

Actually the best hand to unite the country, since a majority of voters would be behind it. Rather than having a minority of states with artificially high electoral voting power.

Actually the best hand to unite the country, since a majority of voters would be behind it. Rather than having a minority of states with artificially high electoral voting power.

Then see if you can change rules before the game starts--not after. We've been doing it this way for nearly as long as we've been a country.

When our government was being formed, it was thought that the Congress would be enough. X amount of people each get one representative. But that would put higher populated states at a huge advantage over less populated states. So they also included a Senate. Every state equally gets two Senators whether you are Rhode Island or Texas.

The electoral college serves the same purpose as our US Senate. The population of Iowa is under 3.5 million people for the entire state. There are 7 million people in New York city alone. A popular vote would give no representation to many of our states. The entire outcome would depend on states with large city populations.

Forum List

Back