Time to come clean

Connery

Rookie
Oct 19, 2012
There comes a time in everyone's life that they must come clean. I will do that here.

I am not who I seem to be.

I am really a woman, albeit a manish woman, who has had to live in this body for years. I have not been present on the board because I have had to do some deep soul searching and now I will enter a rehabilitation center for my deep seeded need to cross dress and dress with crosses.

While in the rehab I will learn how not to wear fedoras or seven fold ties, I will leave the pocket squares out of my jackets. I will no longer polish my shoes.

This is what I look like in real life and if "the cure" works I will come back as I normally look.

3839681998_e010f3bc40_m.jpg

As this April 1st passes I now feel cleansed and will accept your kind thoughts and prayers.

Good luck ......we all have our skeletons and are afraid to open the door to let others see in the closet....I commend your courage...

Last edited:
There comes a time in everyone's life that they must come clean. I will do that here.

I am really a woman, albeit a manish woman, who has had to live in this body for years. I have not been present on the board because I have had to do some deep soul searching and now I will enter a rehabilitation center for my deep seeded need to cross dress and dress with crosses.

While in the rehab I will learn how not to wear fedoras or seven fold ties, I will leave the pocket squares out of my jackets. I will no longer polish my shoes.

This is what I look like in real life and if "the cure" works I will come back as I normally look.

As this April 1st passes I now feel cleansed and will accept your kind thoughts and prayers.

Happy April Fools to you too Connery. :D

While you were spelunking your soul did you happen to come across any of the missing threads? I am particularly interested in the "Deceleration of my Intent". If ever there was an all time "Fools Thread" that would be the one!

TYIA
DT

PS Your slip is showing!

:D

Dammit. I am out of rep.

I'll get you guys when I can. And Miss Conney.:lol:

Oooooh Miss Connery-Crawford ...... you are a real legend! :bow3: :D

>>>>this photo is my fav photo of you, it captures you soul so beautifully!!! :woohoo:

I was born as a pig on a small farm in Alabama.

maxwell_1.jpg

Last edited:
I, too, must come clean. I'm really a Rock & Roll singer. You can call me Janis:

th

I won't tell you if Bobby McGee was my girlfriend or my boyfriend. :ack-1:

You DO know what Bette Davis said about you, don't you Ms Connie?

“She [Joan Crawford] has slept with every male star at MGM except Lassie.”

And

“Why am I so good at playing bitches? I think it’s because I’m not a bitch. Maybe that’s why [Joan Crawford] always plays ladies.”

And

“You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say good . . . Joan Crawford is dead. Good.”

:lmao:

Whatever you do, don't tell [MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION].

It would just break her heart.

You DO know what Bette Davis said about you, don't you Ms Connie?

“She [Joan Crawford] has slept with every male star at MGM except Lassie.”

And

“Why am I so good at playing bitches? I think it’s because I’m not a bitch. Maybe that’s why [Joan Crawford] always plays ladies.”

And

“You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say good . . . Joan Crawford is dead. Good.”

:lmao:

Kind of reminds me of an experience I had some time ago on Wall Street....I even dressed for the meeting...:funnyface:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back