Time to come clean

There comes a time in everyone's life that they must come clean. I will do that here.

I am not who I seem to be.

I am really a woman, albeit a manish woman, who has had to live in this body for years. I have not been present on the board because I have had to do some deep soul searching and now I will enter a rehabilitation center for my deep seeded need to cross dress and dress with crosses.

While in the rehab I will learn how not to wear fedoras or seven fold ties, I will leave the pocket squares out of my jackets. I will no longer polish my shoes.

This is what I look like in real life and if "the cure" works I will come back as I normally look.

3839681998_e010f3bc40_m.jpg

As this April 1st passes I now feel cleansed and will accept your kind thoughts and prayers.

Whatever you do, don't tell [MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION].

It would just break her heart.

I dress differently when I read those threads.

:lol:

There comes a time in everyone's life that they must come clean. I will do that here.

I am really a woman, albeit a manish woman, who has had to live in this body for years. I have not been present on the board because I have had to do some deep soul searching and now I will enter a rehabilitation center for my deep seeded need to cross dress and dress with crosses.

While in the rehab I will learn how not to wear fedoras or seven fold ties, I will leave the pocket squares out of my jackets. I will no longer polish my shoes.

This is what I look like in real life and if "the cure" works I will come back as I normally look.

As this April 1st passes I now feel cleansed and will accept your kind thoughts and prayers.

OMG!! Not you, too!? I am inspired to come forth as well, I am not the man everyone thinks I am, I am a woman...a post-menopausal, slightly overweight woman. Oh, thank you, Connery, for opening the door, clearing the path...thank you! I no longer have to live my lie.

Whatever you do, don't tell [MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION].

It would just break her heart.

I dress differently when I read those threads.

:lol:

OMG. Its Templar Knight.

eeeewwWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu

:eek:

Forum List

Back