Time to criminalize bullying of the LGBT community with massive fines

Hey, if you jerks are irks, that's on you.

I don't care that you want to bully without consequence

That is changing and will continue to change. The OP is absolutely correct in saying that bullying should be criminalized.

You still haven't adequately articulated what 'bullying the lgbt community' means. If you're gonna mandate arrests and fines, you need to fully explain what your interpretation of 'Bullying' is. Because many would argue that the gay lobby is all about bullying at this point. They're beating everyone over the head with the gay propaganda stuff. Most are tired of it.
I don't have to, and you have no good argument why the OP should not be in effect as soon as possible.

If any gay bullies, you take him or her on. The same rules apply to them.

Well hell, son, that has always been the case. Somebody bullies you, you kick his ass and be done with it. Why the hell do you need a "law"? Jesus, were you never in school?
I always have; the bullies always have walked wide around me with their heads down. I don't need a law, but we have some on the far right and more than a few on the far left who think bullying is not criminal activity. They are going to learn differently very soon.

That is changing and will continue to change. The OP is absolutely correct in saying that bullying should be criminalized.

You still haven't adequately articulated what 'bullying the lgbt community' means. If you're gonna mandate arrests and fines, you need to fully explain what your interpretation of 'Bullying' is. Because many would argue that the gay lobby is all about bullying at this point. They're beating everyone over the head with the gay propaganda stuff. Most are tired of it.
I don't have to, and you have no good argument why the OP should not be in effect as soon as possible.

Sorry, but the lgbt community isn't being 'bullied.' It's actually the exact opposite. It's been enjoying 100% pro-gay propaganda in the MSM for many years. If any 'bullying' is going on, it's coming from the lgbt community.

Most Americans are completely sick of the daily beating over the head with pro-gay propaganda. Any perceived 'bullying' on the part of the lgbt community, is merely an imagined victimhood.
Sorry, but you are a bully who wants to continue bullhing. And if gays bully, then they are wrong, too.

Well hell, son, that has always been the case. Somebody bullies you, you kick his ass and be done with it. Why the hell do you need a "law"? Jesus, were you never in school?
I always have; the bullies always have walked wide around me with their heads down. I don't need a law, but we have some on the far right and more than a few on the far left who think bullying is not criminal activity. They are going to learn differently very soon.

Sorry, but this current Police State is already bad enough. The U.S. already incarcerates more Citizens than any other nation on earth. We need more decriminalizing, not more criminalizing. We have too many laws.

Sorry, but this current Police State is already bad enough. The U.S. already incarcerates more Citizens than any other nation on earth. We need more decriminalizing, not more criminalizing. We have too many laws.

Yeah, and plus, freedom of speech is a protected civil right. Anyone trying to impinge upon that can be sued in a federal court.

There is no police states as you think, pauli, as you seem to think. Libertarianism is unworkable in our society. And personal crimes need to be upgraded and punished more severely. Move to Somalia for your dream country.

Yeah, and plus, freedom of speech is a protected civil right. Anyone trying to impinge upon that can be sued in a federal court.
Bullying is not a protected form of expression, certainly is not free speech. Whoever told you that lie?

Sorry, but the lgbt community isn't being 'bullied.' It's actually the exact opposite. It's been enjoying 100% pro-gay propaganda in the MSM for many years. If any 'bullying' is going on, it's coming from the lgbt community.

Most Americans are completely sick of the daily beating over the head with pro-gay propaganda. Any perceived 'bullying' on the part of the lgbt community, is merely an imagined victimhood.
Sorry, but you are a bully who wants to continue bullhing. And if gays bully, then they are wrong, too.

Most of the 'bullying' is coming from the lgbt community at this point. And most Americans feel that way. The daily gay propaganda browbeating has become tiresome. You're gay. So what? Enough is enough already.

A difference exists between honest difference of opinion and outright bullying/humiliation/assault etc on members of the LGBT community.

Time for identification and punishment of the bullies and batterers.

If an individual cannot behave in public as a decent individual, then said punk can pay for it
Free speech is free speech

It matters not if you wittle feewings are hurt

Most of the 'bullying' is coming from the lgbt community at this point. And most Americans feel that way. The daily gay propaganda browbeating has become tiresome. You're gay. So what? Enough is enough already.
Typical bully by you: bully the victims and when they protect themselves accuse them of being bullies.

There is no police states as you think, pauli, as you seem to think. Libertarianism is unworkable in our society. And personal crimes need to be upgraded and punished more severely. Move to Somalia for your dream country.

Your beloved Police State incarcerates more of its Citizens than any other nation on earth. That's just fact. We need less criminalizing, not more. We have more than enough laws at this point.

A difference exists between honest difference of opinion and outright bullying/humiliation/assault etc on members of the LGBT community.

If an individual cannot behave in public as a decent individual, then said punk can pay for it

Has Flakey-Jake just come out of the closet? :disbelief: you thilly thavage!

Typical bully by you: bully the victims and when they protect themselves accuse them of being bullies.

You haven't proven that the lgbt community is being 'bullied' in any way. In reality, it's the exact opposite. It enjoys 24/7 pro-gay propaganda in the MSM. Americans are being beaten over the head with it daily. But i guess some will always try to play the 'victim.' That does seem to be all the rage these days.

You haven't proven that the lgbt community is being 'bullied' in any way. In reality, it's the exact opposite. It enjoys 24/7 pro-gay propaganda in the MSM. Americans are being beaten over the head with it daily. But i guess some will always try to play the 'victim.' That does seem to be all the rage these days.
And plus, it is illegal to criminalize a civil right like free speech. Can get one sued in a federal court.

• No one has to prove anything you to, paul: your approval is unimportant in the discussion.

I know you are stupid and all, but it is already illegal to harm people.

Free speech does not includew freedom of expression to speak criminally.

Free speech does not includew freedom of expression to speak criminally.
Define "speaking criminally" for the court please. If you mean "hurting people's feelings", adults can't use that as a club to suppress free speech. That's been Upheld a number of times at the USSC level.

Better err on the side of caution and not document your efforts to suppress the People's civil rights online.

Sil is not the court (she forgets that although I am sure she has her inquisitor's robe and cap on order).

The legeslatures will be the ones to increase the penalties.

Anyone who bullies or injures another person because of being Christian or LGBT or black or whatever will get to pay the criminal price for being stupid and acting out like koshergrl if she ever does.
It's already a crime to assault someone, dumbass.

Forum List

Back