Time to declare War on Islam

A good case can be made for removing Islam's religious status/definition. I suggest we look into doing just that.
Islam is NOT a religion by any definition.
It's no different than Bob Jones's insanity or Charles Manson or David Corish.
ALL based on a cult figure who demands their followers to commit the most sick insane acts in 'his name'.
Time soon to scrub the earth of these vermin forever.
The joyous thing is that day will happen in my lifetime........and I've GOT CABLE to watch it!

Islam is a religion, has been a world religion for over a thousand years. It's not going to suddenly become a non-religion because a bunch of jumped-up johnny-come-latelies decide thatit's not because they they hate Muslims.

We're not concerned about the "religious" aspect of Islam. No one cares about their false god made up by a pedophile prophet. It's a cult that blends religion with politics. They want to overthrow all governments to install Sharia Law. Any ideology that openly wishes to overthrow the government by violence can be labeled a terror group.

what would a 'war on islam' entail?

Banning the practice of Islam on free soil, banning sharia and bulldozing every Islamic military post/aka mosque, into the earth. Won't happen because we don't have the backbone to protect our citizens. What a shame.
and you're okay with abandoning the constitution?

I'm ok with defining Islam as a seditious ideology.
so yes, you are okay with abandoning the constitution.

wow. doesn't take much for some people to give up

Banning the practice of Islam on free soil, banning sharia and bulldozing every Islamic military post/aka mosque, into the earth. Won't happen because we don't have the backbone to protect our citizens. What a shame.

Won't happen because we're a nation built on a foundation of rights, freedoms, and laws.

After all, they committed the first tens of thousands of attacks...

Not declaration of war, but prohibition of Islam in western countries!
All mosques shall be closed, all Muslims shall became a choice:

Conversation to Christianity or Ticket to the country of origin.

So you are all for repealing the 1st Amendment?
Amending it. The reason there's an amendment process is to allow us to change it when needed. The 1st Amendment was designed for religions of good will, even atheists and agnostics, not religions that has as its central tenant the violent subjugation of all other religions. Islam can be banned in America and it can be completely constitutional.

That's not the central tenant of Islam, but keep trying chip away at religious freedom. Eventually, they may even come for yours.
Isn't it you people who claim the 2nd Amendment never envisioned repeating rifles with high capacity magazines? It is the central tenant of Islam based on the fact that THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR THE LAST 1300 YEARS! Pretending a crocodile is a kitten and letting it play with your toddler is the very essence of Leftist insanity. Banning Islam by Constitutional amendment is a return to sane thinking.

A good case can be made for removing Islam's religious status/definition. I suggest we look into doing just that.
ALL based on a cult figure who demands their followers to commit the most sick insane acts in 'his name'.
The joyous thing is that day will happen in my lifetime........and I've GOT CABLE to watch it!

Islam is a religion, has been a world religion for over a thousand years. It's not going to suddenly become a non-religion because a bunch of jumped-up johnny-come-latelies decide thatit's not because they they hate Muslims.

We're not concerned about the "religious" aspect of Islam. No one cares about their false god made up by a pedophile prophet. It's a cult that blends religion with politics. They want to overthrow all governments to install Sharia Law. Any ideology that openly wishes to overthrow the government by violence can be labeled a terror group.

Who's "we"?

I don't see any Muslims here trying to overthrow our government. Have you spoken to any American Muslims?

First Amendment?

Then the terrorists win if you give up your freedom to fight them.

The terrorist win when they get to murder people. Their First Amendment rights do not trump the right for people to live. Not sure how "we" would be giving up any First Amendment rights by banning Islamic terrorist teachings and recruiting.

In Germany they banned anything to do with Nazis. You can't even wear or draw a swastika. It certainly is a restriction on free speech, but it works for them.

So, you think freedom of religion should just be banned, and is comparable to the Germans banning Nazis stuff? Er...

If you ban one religion, then you've opened the doors for people to be forced to be religious and all of that. I don't want to live like that. And the terrorists have won. They're not doing what they're doing just to kill, though some of those carrying out the actions might be, but then they can't really lose, can they, just go to the US, killing is cultural there.
Don't ban Islam.

Just prevent Muslims from crossing borders. That should take care of it.

Who's "we"?

I don't see any Muslims here trying to overthrow our government. Have you spoken to any American Muslims?
There you are! I heard you were in Paris driving a truck.

An American Muslim wiped out a bunch of people in a nightclub in Florida. Awkward.

So you are all for repealing the 1st Amendment?
Amending it. The reason there's an amendment process is to allow us to change it when needed. The 1st Amendment was designed for religions of good will, even atheists and agnostics, not religions that has as its central tenant the violent subjugation of all other religions. Islam can be banned in America and it can be completely constitutional.

That's not the central tenant of Islam, but keep trying chip away at religious freedom. Eventually, they may even come for yours.
Isn't it you people who claim the 2nd Amendment never envisioned repeating rifles with high capacity magazines?

No right is unlimited. That includes the right to bear arms, free speech and religion. No religion has the right to forceably convert, conduct human sacrifice, etc.

It is the central tenant of Islam based on the fact that THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR THE LAST 1300 YEARS! Pretending a crocodile is a kitten and letting it play with your toddler is the very essence of Leftist insanity. Banning Islam by Constitutional amendment is a return to sane thinking.

Well no, it really isn't, and if it were for the last 1300 years there certainly wouldn't have been long periods of stability and co-existence with other religions in that 1300 years. What a pity people can't be bothered to learn history anymore.

Banning ANY religion is the first step towards fascism and if you are a person of faith you ought to be scared shitless at the idea.

Who's "we"?

There you are! I heard you were in Paris driving a truck.

An American Muslim wiped out a bunch of people in a nightclub in Florida. Awkward.

Fraid not, you need to stop looking in mirrors.

Won't happen because we're a nation built on a foundation of rights, freedoms, and laws.

So pedophiles should have the right to molest children according to your reasoning. I think not.

Who's "we"?

"We" that are willing to do something about Islamist terrorists, unlike you.

The Constitution can be amended without being abandoned.

Not when you are talking about fundamental rights.

The Constitution can be amended without being abandoned.
think about all the freedoms that this 'war' would take.

that's abandonment.

First Amendment?

Then the terrorists win if you give up your freedom to fight them.

The terrorist win when they get to murder people. Their First Amendment rights do not trump the right for people to live. Not sure how "we" would be giving up any First Amendment rights by banning Islamic terrorist teachings and recruiting.

In Germany they banned anything to do with Nazis. You can't even wear or draw a swastika. It certainly is a restriction on free speech, but it works for them.

So, you think freedom of religion should just be banned, and is comparable to the Germans banning Nazis stuff? Er...

If you ban one religion, then you've opened the doors for people to be forced to be religious and all of that. I don't want to live like that. And the terrorists have won. They're not doing what they're doing just to kill, though some of those carrying out the actions might be, but then they can't really lose, can they, just go to the US, killing is cultural there.
Don't ban Islam.

Just prevent Muslims from crossing borders. That should take care of it.
That too. Unfortunately because of abortion, existing Muslims may simply outbreed us, not to mention their highly successful prison recruiting program. Yes, we need to stop the inflow, but we need to ban it too.

So pedophiles should have the right to molest children according to your reasoning. I think not.

Where did you pull that from? We're talking about religion. And, as I pointed out earlier - no right is unlimited. A religion doesn't have the right to conduct human sacrifices for example - or molest children.

By changing the definition of Islam to one that correctly reflects what Islam truly is - a seditious hate ideology calling for the destruction of America and the entire free world - we can avoid violating our Constitution.

Who's "we"?

"We" that are willing to do something about Islamist terrorists, unlike you.

I think you have the wrong "we" in mind, but just to entertain the notion and give it a mask of legitimacy - what does your "we" plan to do about "Islamic Terrorists" once you ban the religion of Islam from the US?

What will you do with all it's followers?

Forum List

Back