Time to declare War on Islam

what would a 'war on islam' entail?

Banning the practice of Islam on free soil, banning sharia and bulldozing every Islamic military post/aka mosque, into the earth. Won't happen because we don't have the backbone to protect our citizens. What a shame.
and you're okay with abandoning the constitution?
The Constitution can be amended without being abandoned.
think about all the freedoms that this 'war' would take.

that's abandonment.
Bullshit.

There's a reason the amendment process is so hard, so that it requires a great deal of consensus to achieve it. People can unify to rid society of a murderous ideology, but few other things can marshall such broad approval.

By changing the definition of Islam to one that correctly reflects what Islam truly is - a seditious hate ideology calling for the destruction of America and the entire free world - we can avoid violating our Constitution.

So you think you can just make up new definitions on the fly?

Banning the practice of Islam on free soil, banning sharia and bulldozing every Islamic military post/aka mosque, into the earth. Won't happen because we don't have the backbone to protect our citizens. What a shame.

that's abandonment.
Bullshit.

There's a reason the amendment process is so hard, so that it requires a great deal of consensus to achieve it. People can unify to rid society of a murderous ideology, but few other things can marshall such broad approval.

I seriously doubt that will marshall broad approval and I strongly suspect you will find people of faith united across the country in opposition.

As always the Left compulsively defends the awful ideology of Islam.

Not when you are talking about fundamental rights.
"Fundamental rights" comprise the entire Bill of Rights. When we consider the right to live without violence in our streets is also a "fundamental right" we will weigh that against the "fundamental rights" of murderous ideologies.

By changing the definition of Islam to one that correctly reflects what Islam truly is - a seditious hate ideology calling for the destruction of America and the entire free world - we can avoid violating our Constitution.

You certainly have no problem making things up about what I write. But you always did that. Dishonesty is another trait of Liberals.

that's abandonment.
Bullshit.

I seriously doubt that will marshall broad approval and I strongly suspect you will find people of faith united across the country in opposition.
Death, violence, and bloodshed in our streets will marshall broad approval to ban Islam.

That I promise you.

Not when you are talking about fundamental rights.
"Fundamental rights" comprise the entire Bill of Rights. When we consider the right to live without violence in our streets is also a "fundamental right" we will weigh that against the "fundamental rights" of murderous ideologies.

If you can provide evidence that a considerable majority of American muslims are committing ideological violence in our streets you might have a point. But you don't.

that's abandonment.
Bullshit.

Death, violence, and bloodshed in our streets will marshall broad approval to ban Islam.

That I promise you.

Usher in fascism.

You certainly have no problem making things up about what I write. But you always did that. Dishonesty is another trait of Liberals.

You are redefining Islam and religion. That's you, not me - making things up. Try to keep it straight.

re·li·gion
rəˈlijən/
noun
noun: religion
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

As always the Left defends terrorists and those who support them, while the Right tries to figure out how to best protect the citizens of the United States. It doesn't get any more disgusting and contemptible than that.

As always the Left defends terrorists and those who support them, while the Right tries to figure out how to best protect the citizens of the United States. It doesn't get any more disgusting and contemptible than that.

Who defended terrorists?

Not declaration of war, but prohibition of Islam in western countries!
All mosques shall be closed, all Muslims shall became a choice:

Conversation to Christianity or Ticket to the country of origin.

First Amendment?

Then the terrorists win if you give up your freedom to fight them.

The terrorist win when they get to murder people. Their First Amendment rights do not trump the right for people to live. Not sure how "we" would be giving up any First Amendment rights by banning Islamic terrorist teachings and recruiting.

In Germany they banned anything to do with Nazis. You can't even wear or draw a swastika. It certainly is a restriction on free speech, but it works for them.

So, you think freedom of religion should just be banned, and is comparable to the Germans banning Nazis stuff? Er...

If you ban one religion, then you've opened the doors for people to be forced to be religious and all of that. I don't want to live like that. And the terrorists have won. They're not doing what they're doing just to kill, though some of those carrying out the actions might be, but then they can't really lose, can they, just go to the US, killing is cultural there.

You're ready to offer freedom of religion to those who act to kill you in name of said religion?

I understand what freedom of religion means.

Those who have done nothing don't have a problem, regardless of their religion. Those who do something wrong, break the law, can have their rights infringed on AFTER DUE PROCESS.

You start taking away rights and the whole system falls. Your right to guns fall with it. Your others go with it too, then what do you have?

People who don't understand rights and think they can pick and choose which they like, simply don't get it.

I can see your point, but you need to differ civilian rights for human rights. Giving civilian rights to your enemy will one day perhaps bring down your natural right to live in peace and security. Nobody says "take away all their rights", and kicking out random people is of course, not a good solution. But as long as you put on a higher pedestal their right for freedom, and your right for security beneath (argue all you want, this is the situation today), then those things will keep happening. It's all starts and ends with the PC

You are one stupid fucker. The "right" is figuring to oppress a large minority of US citizens if it follows your warped thoughts.

First Amendment?

Then the terrorists win if you give up your freedom to fight them.

The terrorist win when they get to murder people. Their First Amendment rights do not trump the right for people to live. Not sure how "we" would be giving up any First Amendment rights by banning Islamic terrorist teachings and recruiting.

In Germany they banned anything to do with Nazis. You can't even wear or draw a swastika. It certainly is a restriction on free speech, but it works for them.

So, you think freedom of religion should just be banned, and is comparable to the Germans banning Nazis stuff? Er...

If you ban one religion, then you've opened the doors for people to be forced to be religious and all of that. I don't want to live like that. And the terrorists have won. They're not doing what they're doing just to kill, though some of those carrying out the actions might be, but then they can't really lose, can they, just go to the US, killing is cultural there.

You're ready to offer freedom of religion to those who act to kill you in name of said religion?

I understand what freedom of religion means.

Those who have done nothing don't have a problem, regardless of their religion. Those who do something wrong, break the law, can have their rights infringed on AFTER DUE PROCESS.

You start taking away rights and the whole system falls. Your right to guns fall with it. Your others go with it too, then what do you have?

People who don't understand rights and think they can pick and choose which they like, simply don't get it.

I can see your point, but you need to differ civilian rights for human rights. Giving civilian rights to your enemy will one day perhaps bring down your natural right to live in peace and security. Nobody says "take away all their rights", and kicking out random people is of course, not a good solution. But as long as you put on a higher pedestal their right for freedom, and your right for security beneath (argue all you want, this is the situation today), then those things will keep happening. It's all starts and ends with the PC

Who is giving civilian rights to an enemy here? US citizens have the same rights until they commit a crime.

Forum List

Back