Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

So a few posts ago you were trying to make the point that we were at war with Iran and then you said it’s a secret war.... and now you say my suggesting that we are at the brink of war is a phony cnn talking point... have you taken your meds today? Maybe you need a nap.

Ah.....no Slade, I never said we were in a 'secret war' you are confused and/or over medicated. The very first thing the MSM (CNN) did is wring their hands and crying that Trump may have put us on the brink of war. Don't you have access to media?
I don’t follow CNNs talking points. I’ve heard statements made by Iraq and Iran in response to the bombing. If you don’t think the situation is escalating then your not paying attention.

how can you claim we are at war but not on the brink of war?

im not denying any of that. That’s not what we are talking about. Claim was that we were at war with Iran. That’s fake news bullshit. Why are you trying to spin and justify it?[/QUOTE]

You never answered...Just who here is claiming we are at war with Iran. Do you have a quote from someone so we all can see WTF you are talking about?

This administration's Iran policy has been a disaster from the moment Trump pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal. Iran is more powerful today than at the beginning of the Trump administration.
Trump’s sanctions are crippling the Iran economy.
so?
So you are wrong.
sanctions lead to war. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
Did Obama’s sanction against Russia lead to war?

I don’t follow CNNs talking points. I’ve heard statements made by Iraq and Iran in response to the bombing. If you don’t think the situation is escalating then your not paying attention.

how can you claim we are at war but not on the brink of war?

Well then you are ill informed. I do not agree with CNN but I do watch to see what they are claiming because most of the MSM parrots the same thing.

I never claimed we were at war and I have told you many times. Are you drunk?

How many times have they attacked us or our allies?
Do you think they've been peaceful and just kept to themselves since 1979?
They’ve attacked us/allies numerous times and no I don’t think they’ve been peaceful since 79. See that how you answer questions. Care to answer mine?

do you really believe that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979? That’s a simple yes or no

do you really believe that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979?

I believe they've been attacking us and our allies since 1979.
We've been, for the most part, afraid to confront them.
Hoping that talk, and bribes, will make them stop.
so, does your answer mean ''YES, I believe we've been at WAR with them since 1979'', or NOT?

Yes, they have been at war with us, and the rest of the civilized world, since 1979.
Welcome to the list of idiots... you almost saved yourself

They've supplied thousands of IEDs that have killed and maimed US troops.
Are they at war with us? Or is that their peaceful side?

im not denying any of that. That’s not what we are talking about. Claim was that we were at war with Iran. That’s fake news bullshit. Why are you trying to spin and justify it?

You never answered...Just who here is claiming we are at war with Iran. Do you have a quote from someone so we all can see WTF you are talking about?
Are you joking? That exact claim started the whole chain that you jumped into and defended. Multiple people made that exact claim or defended it, yourself included. I’m not wasting my take to go back and paste what’s clearly there. Your confused. Just bow out at this point.

They've supplied thousands of IEDs that have killed and maimed US troops.
Are they at war with us? Or is that their peaceful side?

Correct but I fear your words are wasted on Slade, he seems to be a leftist one-note drone.

So then they made a nuclear deal with a country they were at war with? How does that make sense?

So then they made a nuclear deal with a country they were at war with? How does that make sense?

Money for nothin'
So for the record you’re also on board with thinking we’ve been at war with Iran for the past 40 years? Just wanna hear you say it

How many times have they attacked us or our allies?
Do you think they've been peaceful and just kept to themselves since 1979?
They’ve attacked us/allies numerous times and no I don’t think they’ve been peaceful since 79. See that how you answer questions. Care to answer mine?

do you really believe that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979? That’s a simple yes or no

Iran declared war on the United States. We have not yet reciprocated.

NO, Dumbass, they have been at war with US. Why do you think we wanted to halt or limit their nuclear capability so much? Just nothing better to do? If they could, they would nuke us in a minute.

Death to America - Wikipedia
No smart guy your dead wrong. We’ve had continuous conflicts with Iran but not war. The only recent war we’ve been involved in with Iran was against ISIL and they were on our side. Learn your history
Death to America?
What about it? Do you have a point?
Point? That is the point.
What’s the point? They chant death to America? So what are you saying that means?
Sorry. I can't deal with this level of stupidity.

Are you joking? That exact claim started the whole chain that you jumped into and defended. Multiple people made that exact claim or defended it, yourself included. I’m not wasting my take to go back and paste what’s clearly there. Your confused. Just bow out at this point.

Well then Slade, where are the quotes that got your panties in a wad? I asked you for quotes and all I get is the same old song and dance.

So I guess their leaders haven't been leading chants "death to America" since the revolution? I think it's you that is clueless.

You think political chants are the same thing as a declaration of war? Are you nuts? You really think we’ve been at war with Iran for 40 years?? Little surprises me any more on this board but this ones got me

No I think their actions of sponsoring terrorist over the last 40 years, against the US and our allies and being responsible for countless thousands of deaths and injuries, speaks to the intent behind the chants. Iran supplied shaped charge IEDs to our enemies that were directly responsible for 608 US deaths and thousands of injuries. Tell me those are not acts of war.

Acts of war? Maybe... just as much as drone bombing a general, I guess... but that wasn’t our debate. Multiple people here are trying to claim that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979 and you jumped in defending that ridiculous claim. Now you’re hedging.

Hedging, BS. The islamist have been killing US citizens and our allies for the last 40 years, either directly or by paying and arming proxies. That was Soleimani's sole purpose, paying and arming proxies, Hezbollah are nothing but paid mercs for Iran.

im not denying any of that. That’s not what we are talking about. Claim was that we were at war with Iran. That’s fake news bullshit. Why are you trying to spin and justify it?

No spin, an asymmetric war, is a war, are you denying that? Iran knows better than engage in a full out conventional war, that would spell their end.

This administration's Iran policy has been a disaster from the moment Trump pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal. Iran is more powerful today than at the beginning of the Trump administration.

Is Iran more powerful today than at the beginning of the Obama administration?

They've dropped from a 14th most powerful military ranking a few years ago to 21st. The sanctions have been effective.

You never answered...Just who here is claiming we are at war with Iran. Do you have a quote from someone so we all can see WTF you are talking about?[/QUOTE]Dude, you need to just hit reply and type. If you want to delete the chain then learn how the quote tags work

They've dropped from a 14th most powerful military ranking a few years ago to 21st. The sanctions have been effective.
sanctions lead to war. when someone has no one left to burn, they have no choice but to set themselves on fire!

sanctions lead to war. when someone has no one left to burn, they have no choice but to set themselves on fire!

sanctions lead to war.

Is that why Obama put sanctions on Russia?

Forum List

Back