Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

im not denying any of that. That’s not what we are talking about. Claim was that we were at war with Iran. That’s fake news bullshit. Why are you trying to spin and justify it?

You never answered...Just who here is claiming we are at war with Iran. Do you have a quote from someone so we all can see WTF you are talking about?
Dude, you need to just hit reply and type. If you want to delete the chain then learn how the quote tags work

Yeah Slade coming from you who who just fucked up the quote function.....:alcoholic: Come on, put it down....Look all you have to do is provide 1 quote to support your clam...just 1 quote.[/QUOTE]
I didn’t fuck anything up I just didn’t clean up your mess. My post was fucked because you didn’t use the tags correctly. The post still being messed up shows my point, which you caused

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

more important is who were the advisers that told Trump an attack was Imminent to me that is more important than what th attack was about
It’s all important... this is what happens when there is zero trust

No I think their actions of sponsoring terrorist over the last 40 years, against the US and our allies and being responsible for countless thousands of deaths and injuries, speaks to the intent behind the chants. Iran supplied shaped charge IEDs to our enemies that were directly responsible for 608 US deaths and thousands of injuries. Tell me those are not acts of war.

Acts of war? Maybe... just as much as drone bombing a general, I guess... but that wasn’t our debate. Multiple people here are trying to claim that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979 and you jumped in defending that ridiculous claim. Now you’re hedging.

Hedging, BS. The islamist have been killing US citizens and our allies for the last 40 years, either directly or by paying and arming proxies. That was Soleimani's sole purpose, paying and arming proxies, Hezbollah are nothing but paid mercs for Iran.

im not denying any of that. That’s not what we are talking about. Claim was that we were at war with Iran. That’s fake news bullshit. Why are you trying to spin and justify it?

No spin, an asymmetric war, is a war, are you denying that? Iran knows better than engage in a full out conventional war, that would spell their end.

Oh that’s where I’m confused. It’s not a war war it’s an asymmetric war. Thanks for. It spinning! Haha

are there any other countries that we are involved in an asymmetric war with?

Are there different rules for asymmetric wars?

Feel free to do your own research to learn the difference. I'm neither your teacher or your secretary.

im not denying any of that. That’s not what we are talking about. Claim was that we were at war with Iran. That’s fake news bullshit. Why are you trying to spin and justify it?[\quote]
Billy_Kinetta and toobfreak both made the claim that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979, then Another slew of geniuses jumped in to defend that position... yourself included when you said, and I quote,

“Iran has been at war with US. Now we have a President actually defending America against Iran's aggression instead of apologizing, making bad deals with them and sending them money as Obama did.”

Care to show me any historical record of Iran's war against the US? Cause I can show you record of us in a war against ISIL where we were on the same side as Iran. Ok, now your done, go take a nap.

List of wars involving Iran - Wikipedia

Yes I said Iran has been a war with US I did not say we are in a US declared war you dufus. Saying we are a war does not mean there is a declaration of war, you are trying to spit hairs in order to argue. What a fucking waste of time you have become.
IM splitting hairs?!?!?! Haha. Where is Iran’s declared war? Why would they make a nuclear deal with us and ally with us in the war against ISIL while at war with us?

So for the record you’re also on board with thinking we’ve been at war with Iran for the past 40 years? Just wanna hear you say it

How many times have they attacked us or our allies?
Do you think they've been peaceful and just kept to themselves since 1979?
They’ve attacked us/allies numerous times and no I don’t think they’ve been peaceful since 79. See that how you answer questions. Care to answer mine?

do you really believe that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979? That’s a simple yes or no

Iran declared war on the United States. We have not yet reciprocated.
There you go Leo123 billy is back to defend his stupidity. So in his warped mind Iran is at war with us and while at war they signed a nuclear deal to allow us to inspect their labs and then while at war with us they allied with us in a war against ISIL. Have fun defending that genius narrative
They didn’t sign it, Dummy.
Sorry, agreed to.

Billy_Kinetta and toobfreak both made the claim that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979, then Another slew of geniuses jumped in to defend that position... yourself included when you said, and I quote,

“Iran has been at war with US. Now we have a President actually defending America against Iran's aggression instead of apologizing, making bad deals with them and sending them money as Obama did.”

Care to show me any historical record of Iran's war against the US? Cause I can show you record of us in a war against ISIL where we were on the same side as Iran. Ok, now your done, go take a nap.

Nuke Deal or Not, Iran Has Already Declared War on Us
That’s a nice little article but we all know by now that we can’t trust the fake new media and their spin up narratives right? We need to look at historical events and while there has defiantly been conflict and provocation there is just no way anybody of sound mind can believe that we’ve been at war with Iran or vice versa. Especially after the Nuke deal and especially after we aligned with them in the war against ISIL

This administration's Iran policy has been a disaster from the moment Trump pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal. Iran is more powerful today than at the beginning of the Trump administration.

Is Iran more powerful today than at the beginning of the Obama administration?

They've dropped from a 14th most powerful military ranking a few years ago to 21st. The sanctions have been effective.
sanctions lead to war. when someone has no one left to burn, they have no choice but to set themselves on fire!

sanctions lead to war.

Is that why Obama put sanctions on Russia?
nyet

So where is the war?

Acts of war? Maybe... just as much as drone bombing a general, I guess... but that wasn’t our debate. Multiple people here are trying to claim that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979 and you jumped in defending that ridiculous claim. Now you’re hedging.

Hedging, BS. The islamist have been killing US citizens and our allies for the last 40 years, either directly or by paying and arming proxies. That was Soleimani's sole purpose, paying and arming proxies, Hezbollah are nothing but paid mercs for Iran.

No spin, an asymmetric war, is a war, are you denying that? Iran knows better than engage in a full out conventional war, that would spell their end.

Oh that’s where I’m confused. It’s not a war war it’s an asymmetric war. Thanks for. It spinning! Haha

Feel free to do your own research to learn the difference. I'm neither your teacher or your secretary.

i know the difference. It’s reality vs spin. If you don’t want to try and rationalize your spin that’s fine. I’d be done with this debate if I were you too. The hole is too deep

That’s a nice little article but we all know by now that we can’t trust the fake new media and their spin up narratives right? We need to look at historical events and while there has defiantly been conflict and provocation there is just no way anybody of sound mind can believe that we’ve been at war with Iran or vice versa. Especially after the Nuke deal and especially after we aligned with them in the war against ISIL

I'm sorry, but Idiot Time is over. Your time is up.

Countries never sign deals they dont intend to honor do they?

Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact - Wikipedia

The nuke deal? You mean the sham that removed sanctions on Soleimani?

i know the difference. It’s reality vs spin. If you don’t want to try and rationalize your spin that’s fine. I’d be done with this debate if I were you too. The hole is too deep

Yeah, tell that to the dead and wounded.

I'm sorry, but Idiot Time is over. Your time is up.
Agreed. I’m done with you and your fake us/Iran war

Forum List

Back