Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

NEWS FLASH for ya, Schmuck-- -- -- -- Iran declared war against us and the west a long time ago.

That would be smart. Reveal our intel which would expose our methods, our resources and our people, likely getting many of them killed, so we wouldn't have any intel any further. Which side are you working for?
Really? When did they declare war?

So then they made a nuclear deal with a country they were at war with? How does that make sense?

Ask Obama. He financed them.
There’s nothing to ask. We weren’t at war with Iran. You’re just making shit up and Sounding clueless in the process.

So I guess their leaders haven't been leading chants "death to America" since the revolution? I think it's you that is clueless.

NEWS FLASH for ya, Schmuck-- -- -- -- Iran declared war against us and the west a long time ago.

That would be smart. Reveal our intel which would expose our methods, our resources and our people, likely getting many of them killed, so we wouldn't have any intel any further. Which side are you working for?

So then they made a nuclear deal with a country they were at war with? How does that make sense?

Money for nothin'
So for the record you’re also on board with thinking we’ve been at war with Iran for the past 40 years? Just wanna hear you say it

How many times have they attacked us or our allies?
Do you think they've been peaceful and just kept to themselves since 1979?

Money for nothin'
So for the record you’re also on board with thinking we’ve been at war with Iran for the past 40 years? Just wanna hear you say it

NO, Dumbass, they have been at war with US. Why do you think we wanted to halt or limit their nuclear capability so much? Just nothing better to do? If they could, they would nuke us in a minute.

Death to America - Wikipedia

There’s nothing to ask. We weren’t at war with Iran. You’re just making shit up and Sounding clueless in the process.

So I guess their leaders haven't been leading chants "death to America" since the revolution? I think it's you that is clueless.

You think political chants are the same thing as a declaration of war? Are you nuts? You really think we’ve been at war with Iran for 40 years?? Little surprises me any more on this board but this ones got me

Money for nothin'

Iran has been at war with US. Now we have a President actually defending America against Iran's aggression instead of apologizing, making bad deals with them and sending them money as Obama did.

Money for nothin'

They’ve attacked us/allies numerous times and no I don’t think they’ve been peaceful since 79. See that how you answer questions. Care to answer mine?

do you really believe that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979? That’s a simple yes or no

You think political chants are the same thing as a declaration of war? Are you nuts? You really think we’ve been at war with Iran for 40 years?? Little surprises me any more on this board but this ones got me

Iran knows better than to actually declare war it would be their death sentence.

Money for nothin'

They’ve attacked us/allies numerous times and no I don’t think they’ve been peaceful since 79. See that how you answer questions. Care to answer mine?

do you really believe that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979? That’s a simple yes or no

do you really believe that we’ve been at war with Iran since 1979?

I believe they've been attacking us and our allies since 1979.
We've been, for the most part, afraid to confront them.
Hoping that talk, and bribes, will make them stop.

Money for nothin'

NO, Dumbass, they have been at war with US. Why do you think we wanted to halt or limit their nuclear capability so much? Just nothing better to do? If they could, they would nuke us in a minute.

No smart guy your dead wrong. We’ve had continuous conflicts with Iran but not war. The only recent war we’ve been involved in with Iran was against ISIL and they were on our side. Learn your history

Money for nothin'

so, does your answer mean ''YES, I believe we've been at WAR with them since 1979'', or NOT?

Iran knows better than to actually declare war it would be their death sentence.
Oh ok, so now we haven’t been at war with them. Got it. But maybe a secret war. Do you hear yourself?

Money for nothin'

so, does your answer mean ''YES, I believe we've been at WAR with them since 1979'', or NOT?
These guys all have their feet stuck in their mouths... and my list of idiots gets longer and longer. Anybody else think we’ve been at war with Iran for the past 40 years?!

Money for nothin'

So no war right? Conflicts but no war. Is that your final answer?

Money for nothin'

No smart guy your dead wrong. We’ve had continuous conflicts with Iran but not war. The only recent war we’ve been involved in with Iran was against ISIL and they were on our side. Learn your history
Death to America?

No I think their actions of sponsoring terrorist over the last 40 years, against the US and our allies and being responsible for countless thousands of deaths and injuries, speaks to the intent behind the chants. Iran supplied shaped charge IEDs to our enemies that were directly responsible for 608 US deaths and thousands of injuries. Tell me those are not acts of war.

Money for nothin'

Death to America?
What about it? Do you have a point?

upload_2020-1-5_14-52-28.jpeg

Forum List

Back