Time to Open Up America

If you’re terrified, stay home hiding under your pillow.

Infection data of nations that shutdown are identical to nations that did not.

Lying fuck. A lot has to do with other protocols & when they were enacted.

If your stupid Fat Assed piece of shit President, would have acted sooner, our infection rate would be lower.

Go out. Be free. lick some handrails Go to a Trump rally.
When did you want him to act?
When his intelligence community told him about it in Dec. Instead he ran around with his finger up his ass claiming it was a dem hoax.
When was the first US death?
No one really knows. Why would you as a leader wait for someone to die first? He was told in Dec, probably Nov yet all he did is stick his finger up his ass and pretend it was a hoax.
You want to shut down the country and put 22mil out of work, cancel the NFL season when there are zero deaths? You’re pathetic.
No stupid. You shut down all entry into the US and start testing to see how many people have it instead of sticking your finger up your ass and pretending its the flu. When you find that its spreading then you shut down the country unless you want to go to a football game instead of saving lives.
He shut down the travel to and from China. We had zero deaths. Testing for what? Testing whom? Our first death was not until February 29th. Stop
Playing Monday Morning QB, you look stupid. How many Democrat debates were there? Not once did that topic come up. How many sessions did Congress have? Not once did that topic come up. Instead they wasted time and $$ on impeachment. You’re so stupid it hurts. Don’t engage in a battle of wits with me because you’re unarmed.
Bullshit. He shut down travel for Chinese people to the US but 40k people (thousands of them from Wuhan) came into the US all over the country the weeks right after his half ass travel restriction. Then he let europeans come here and now they have found that european contact is how the virus got into the US.

Testing for people with virus you fool. You dont start testing after someone dies you fucking idiot. By then its too late. :)
Testing whom? So now you think he is king? Funny how you glanced over the fact that Congress and Democrats in debates totally ignored it. What would testing show you? Some people could test negative for two weeks and then still be carriers. We know almost nothing about the disease and the WHO on Jan 21st stated it was transferrable from person to person. Only fool here is you playing Monday morning QB and blaming one man for a global pandemic that impacted 186 countries vs blaming the actual source. Your stupidity is hilarious. I have met smarter rocks. Do you have any skills at all? Because on these boards you’re a clown. Pathetic and sad. And yes, I would say it to your face and you would take it and do absolutely nothing about it. Loser.
Testing would show if you’re positive with this virus too, right?
Potentially. You could be recovered and no longer contagious but the traces would show up and give a false positive. I am OK with giving cards to those who had it and are now symptom free (like me). But many who had it, didn't know, are negative now, have no need to fear it and our antibody testing is not there yet. What do they do.

Why not open up the economy with a warning to those with underlying conditions to remain vigilant and very careful? The virus dies easily with soap and water.
Potentially? Lol.
No. That is indisputable. Virus is highly contagious but also weak. Key is not to touch ones face. Easier said than done, I know.

Thanks for showing us the value and need for widespread testing.
What does testing do for you? Who would you test? How often? When?
they have never answered that question. I've been asking for five weeks. and still they say testing. I say, so, if i'm negative today and I negative when I leave? I mean, it is supposed to be that lethal/ contagious. so actually, we could never stop testing, we'd have to just stand in line, and then when done, go back to the end of the line and do it again, and then repeat over and over.
That is the problem. I already had it. So are they going to test me or give me an armband? Leftists say "TEST" and then have no idea or plan what that even means.
repeating parrots.
Correct. Leftists are very stupid people.

People aren't going to submit to testing unless they have symptoms and their doctor recommends it. The test for CV has been described as "heinous" on Facebook, people who are feeling fine won't go for it.

People aren't going to submit to testing unless they have symptoms and their doctor recommends it. The test for CV has been described as "heinous" on Facebook, people who are feeling fine won't go for it.
no one's touching me unless they hold me down and that will be one hell of a fight. fk them.

View attachment 325709

I’ll be taking a wait and see approach. We’ve tested a little over 1% of our population.

Doesn’t sound like enough of a sample size to give the “all clear”.

I hope it’s true...
but 22 million people are out of work, have no money and may die from starvation. how is that helpful?
figures candycorn would laugh at people out of work and starving. ta da!!!!!
giphy (6).gif

View attachment 325709

I’ll be taking a wait and see approach. We’ve tested a little over 1% of our population.

I hope it’s true...
but 22 million people are out of work, have no money and may die from starvation. how is that helpful?

shoulda spent less money on guns and bullets and more on canned goods.

View attachment 325709

I hope it’s true...

shoulda spent less money on guns and bullets and more on canned goods.
no honor huh?

If your stupid Fat Assed piece of shit President, would have acted sooner, our infection rate would be lower.

If only Hillary was President, then we’d have zero cases!

Okay you say Trump didn't act soon enough. So you agree close our borders now to stop future outbreaks?

We would have started preparing in December. We would still have that Pandemic Office.

We would have started preparing in December. We would still have that Pandemic Office.

I don't remember Chuck and Nancy, or the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC, advocating the establishment of a Pandemic Office last December at all. In fact, they were dominating the media with bullshit about Fake Impeachment , totally ignoring the pandemic

Forum List

Back