Time to play the game! Left winger or right?

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012

So there’s our news story. We all know the media will fuck it up. But place your bets.

I’m going with left winger upset over the Rittenhouse verdict and due to all the lies he got from the media decided to mow down some white kids for social justice. 50/50 this will be a white nutter or a black one. Either way both will be hyped up on some serious racism crack.

It was an African American guy named Brooks I believe.

Good to see you're taking time out to minimize it though.

It was an African American guy named Brooks I believe.

Good to see you're taking time out to minimize it though.
I didn’t minimize anything. I was just playing the odds. Looks like I will be correct… again.

So there’s our news story. We all know the media will fuck it up. But place your bets.

I’m going with left winger upset over the Rittenhouse verdict and due to all the lies he got from the media decided to mow down some white kids for social justice. 50/50 this will be a white nutter or a black one. Either way both will be hyped up on some serious racism crack.
Not what they are reporting. They are saying they have a black male in custody and it is believed the three in the car were fleeing the scene of a crime and panicked. I wouldn't be surprised if they were on drugs or their crime was related to drugs, but truthfully do not know. 20 struck with fatalities not related at this time to Rittenhouse or terrorist, just thugs. Sounds like another Wisconsin murder trial, but the victims were innocents not ex-cons and thugs.
So is that left, right or down the middle looking for reality.

Darrel Edward Brooks jr. By the looks of him, he's obviously a staunch Republican conservative.

brooks.png

Last edited:
His party affiliation should be public. With his criminal record, why he was allowed to vote is ridiculous. My guess is that he votes democrat though.

The liberal media scouring every news feed in the country looking for some heinous crime committed by a white guy to mitigate and marginalize this. That's what they do.

Not what they are reporting. They are saying they have a black male in custody and it is believed the three in the car were fleeing the scene of a crime and panicked. I wouldn't be surprised if they were on drugs or their crime was related to drugs, but truthfully do not know. 20 struck with fatalities not related at this time to Rittenhouse or terrorist, just thugs. Sounds like another Wisconsin murder trial, but the victims were innocents not ex-cons and thugs.
So is that left, right or down the middle looking for reality.

Watching the video it sure seems calculated the way they dodged the small groups of parade participants but then drove direct at a large group.

But then I can think for myself.

The racist, mass murderer's rap vid appears to use the n word and contains serious threats of violence. Why was that not removed as "hate" by the censors on social media or "flagged" so the FBI could have prevented the mass murder he committed?

Last edited:
His party affiliation should be public. With his criminal record, why he was allowed to vote is ridiculous. My guess is that he votes democrat though.
I looked it up. He's not registered to vote.

He's a felon on probation and therefore prohibited from voting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back