Time to play the game! Left winger or right?

I don’t do thread searches reading through all your horse shit. We all know where you stand as it’s plainly obvious in your posts. I’m pretty sure a quick drive by your house would result in a BLM and rainbow sticker clad Prius.
If it were so obvious, you'd have no trouble finding examples....lazy, lying AND a coward....lol

So there’s our news story. We all know the media will fuck it up. But place your bets.

I’m going with left winger upset over the Rittenhouse verdict and due to all the lies he got from the media decided to mow down some white kids for social justice. 50/50 this will be a white nutter or a black one. Either way both will be hyped up on some serious racism crack.
How about showing a little respect for the dead before turning this into a fucking partisan hack game?

Asshole.

Amazing take, and innocent until proven guilty, I agree.

And yet, Kyle kills 2 felons while being attacked. This person kills grandmas and kids.

Outrage by the Left? Not so much, in fact in a few threads, I see them putting up "self Defense" trying to be funny.

Sad, very, very, sad. I no longer have confidence in our society, and I refuse to use the blame game here. If this is how we are going to roll, then everyone should buy a fire arm, and if for some reason you are forced to use it, let the justice system decide if you were justified!

And remember, say NOTHING

You have something orange and mushroom-y caught in your throat there? :itsok:

Yes, a wonderful lasagna my wife cooked. It's not stuck though, I savor my meals. Unlike you who apparently just inhales it.

So there’s our news story. We all know the media will fuck it up. But place your bets.

I’m going with left winger upset over the Rittenhouse verdict and due to all the lies he got from the media decided to mow down some white kids for social justice. 50/50 this will be a white nutter or a black one. Either way both will be hyped up on some serious racism crack.
I think you lose. That fucker is unlikely to be a registered member of either party.

How about showing a little respect for the dead before turning this into a fucking partisan hack game?

Asshole.
We’ve been told for years now respect is to be passed over immediately. We have to DO SOMETHING!

Now you want to spend a few moments with thoughts and prayers?

Go fuck yourself with your self righteous stick, as a matter of fact shove it up your ass until you get a nose bleed.

I think you lose. That fucker is unlikely to be a registered member of either party.
I didn’t say registered but let’s see here…
BLM activist, long time criminal, felon. All democrat staples. I don’t think I’ll be losing this one.

I didn’t say registered but let’s see here…
BLM activist, long time criminal, felon. All democrat staples. I don’t think I’ll be losing this one.
Lol, criminals have no sense of civic duty. Never voted never registered. Never joined a party. Not left not right just scum

Forum List

Back