Time to play the game! Left winger or right?

Looks like Darrell Brooks (AKA MathBoi Fly) is a fan of BLM and watermelon.

FExkjn0WQAII046

Here is a prediction: He is a piece of whaleshit regardless of what his motives are.

Well let's see, 99.99999999999% of blacks vote "D".

So yea, he lives on the DNC plantation and works for their massa.

As Joe Biden says, Blacks have zero diversity and if you don't vote D you ain't black

Darrel Edward Brooks jr. By the looks of him, he's obviously a staunch Republican conservative.

brooks.png
where did you find this photo?

I figured most media outlets would be using his high school graduation photo, if they posted a photo at all!!!

You wont hear nearly as much condemnation or calls for this guys head from our resident leftists as you did for Kyles.

They will make excuses for this guy. Count on it.

So there’s our news story. We all know the media will fuck it up. But place your bets.

I’m going with left winger upset over the Rittenhouse verdict and due to all the lies he got from the media decided to mow down some white kids for social justice. 50/50 this will be a white nutter or a black one. Either way both will be hyped up on some serious racism crack.

Can none of you wait till the blood of the dead people has dried before using their deaths to win points on a political forum?

where did you find this photo?

I figured most media outlets would be using his high school graduation photo, if they posted a photo at all!!!

I find it so sad that for so many their first thought in something like this is "how does it affect my politics".

Forum List

Back