Time to profile white men?

If racial profiling will stop mass murders from happening, lets do it, but I dont see how it would. Anyone got an example of how this would work? Do we shake down all white people and ask them, "are you crazy"?

Just ask the Mayor of New York City with his controversial "Stop & Frisk" program, you can't tell him it's not effective and denies even his own data and other data that tells him differently.

I agree its useful, but you cant frisk for "crazy white man", so my question still is... how should we implement the racial profiling of white people to stop mass murders? Personally i dont think racial profiling would work for something like this, but anyone who wants to try and prove me wrong is free to do so.

I'm arguing that "profiling" isn't as effective as one thinks, but it still doesn't stop them from not using this as a tactic. So I'm saying what's good for the goose is also good for the gander. How? They already have many past case studies to where they can draw come commonalities, that's not the hard part at all. The hard part will they have the courage to implement it?

Just ask the Mayor of New York City with his controversial "Stop & Frisk" program, you can't tell him it's not effective and denies even his own data and other data that tells him differently.

I agree its useful, but you cant frisk for "crazy white man", so my question still is... how should we implement the racial profiling of white people to stop mass murders? Personally i dont think racial profiling would work for something like this, but anyone who wants to try and prove me wrong is free to do so.

I'm arguing that "profiling" isn't as effective as one thinks, but it still doesn't stop them from not using this as a tactic. So I'm saying what's good for the goose is also good for the gander. How? They already have many past case studies to where they can draw come commonalities, that's not the hard part at all. The hard part will they have the courage to implement it?

Stop and frisk worked great in NY. Ask the people who live there. Ask the police who employ that method. Cops wouldnt even bother if it was a waste of their time.

Last edited:

Stop and frisk worked great in NY. Ask the people who live there. Ask the police who employ that method. Cops wouldnt even bother if it was a waste of their time.

Ummm! You're speaking to someone who does live in NYC and speaks from experience and I'm telling you it doesn't work and quite honestly it creates a negative effect within the community.

You got kids who are afraid to even walk to the damn stores in their own neighborhoods because of this program. So don't tell me it works on one hand and then whine about how can you on the other hand when it comes to white boys.

Ummm! You're speaking to someone who does live in NYC and speaks from experience and I'm telling you it doesn't work and quite honestly it creates a negative effect within the community.

You got kids who are afraid to even walk to the damn stores in their own neighborhoods because of this program. So don't tell me it works on one hand and then whine about how can you on the other hand when it comes to white boys.

I didnt wine, and im all for racial profiling, regardless of the race. If you have a racial profiling idea for white people that would reduce crime, lets do it.

I didnt wine, and im all for racial profiling, regardless of the race. If you have a racial profiling idea for white people that would reduce crime, lets do it.

ITA :clap2:

Lol white people would never stand for that. They're still the ones in power so they control the narrative. I don't mean to take anything away from Sandy Hook because it was a horrific, obscene crime against humanity, but would we have heard about it if it happened in a poor urban community with high diversity?

It'll be years before racial profiling comes to an end, but I guarantee that while it's around it will never be against white people.

You do hear about the obscene murder rate in poor urban communities with high diversity. Chicago routinely reports its dozens of murders a day or weekend. It doesn't get the same degree of attention. The reason why it doesn't get the same degree of attention is because pointing out the violence inherent in poor urban communities with high degrees of diversity isn't politically correct. Anyone who DARED to mention violence among blacks and mexicans would absolutely never be in media again.

Lol white people would never stand for that. They're still the ones in power so they control the narrative. I don't mean to take anything away from Sandy Hook because it was a horrific, obscene crime against humanity, but would we have heard about it if it happened in a poor urban community with high diversity?

It'll be years before racial profiling comes to an end, but I guarantee that while it's around it will never be against white people.

You do hear about the obscene murder rate in poor urban communities with high diversity. Chicago routinely reports its dozens of murders a day or weekend. It doesn't get the same degree of attention. The reason why it doesn't get the same degree of attention is because pointing out the violence inherent in poor urban communities with high degrees of diversity isn't politically correct. Anyone who DARED to mention violence among blacks and mexicans would absolutely never be in media again.

Say white boy dont come to new jersey then,cause you will be profiled.
I see whites being pulled over all day on the NJturnpike,295,42. Its happening alright.

Hey, if people are okay with profiling Muslims because they are more likely to commit acts of terrorism, then they should be okay with profiling white men to prevent mass shootings.

There would be way too many false positives. Plus, further alienating a class of people already besieged by political correctness would probably just exacerbate the problem.

Every time someone is identified as mentally ill, they should be profiled. No matter what the race. Moreover, there should be serious penalties for someone who is aware of homicidal tendencies and does nothing. The psychologist who didn't follow up with James Holmes because he dropped out of school and she had no more to do with him should be behind bars this very minute. The classmates who knew that Jared Loughner was disappearing into marijuana induced psychoses and did nothing but stay out of his way should be on trial right along with him.

Every time someone is identified as mentally ill, they should be profiled. No matter what the race. Moreover, there should be serious penalties for someone who is aware of homicidal tendencies and does nothing. The psychologist who didn't follow up with James Holmes because he dropped out of school and she had no more to do with him should be behind bars this very minute. The classmates who knew that Jared Loughner was disappearing into marijuana induced psychoses and did nothing but stay out of his way should be on trial right along with him.

You really do pride yourself of being clueless to the facts, it's truly sad indeed.

James Holmes' Psychiatrist Warned Police About Him Weeks Before Shooting | PerezHilton.com

James Holmes Psychiatrist Warned He Was A Threat 6 Weeks Before Shooting

Yeah I think that debate has been settled to say the least:

New York City Gun Violence And NYPD Stop-And-Frisks Both See Decline In 2012

NEW YORK CITY — Shootings and murders have dropped this year along with a steep decline in the number of stop-and-frisks that NYPD officials have long touted as a weapon to stop gun violence, DNAinfo.com New York has learned.

Gun violence in the Big Apple has declined by 8.4 percent, from 1,457 shooting incidents last year to 1,335 this year, police statistics through Dec. 16 show. Meanwhile, the number of stops declined by 30 percent during the last two quarters, from 331,135 to 239,922, according to NYPD data.

The downturn comes after two consecutive years of increasing gun violence in the city. But law enforcement sources say the shootings decline undercuts arguments that the controversial volume of stopping-and-frisking New Yorkers was a central factor in tamping down gunplay.

In fact, NYPD insiders say the decline in gun violence is largely attributable to laser-like deployment of manpower to target crime flare-ups and to the department's focus on identifying drug and gang crews prone to use weapons.

“It’s the use of cops and Impact Zones, targeted deployment and building cases against these crews that will be the reasons for the drop in shootings,” one top cop said. “To a large degree it debunks the line that stop-and-frisks prevented shootings.”

New York City Gun Violence And NYPD Stop-And-Frisks Both See Decline In 2012

Yall people forget that blacks kill in mass as well. It is just overlooked because it happens regularly. Profile White men? Yall will never stop untill The white man is long gone, ey? Hey guess what we dont owe you shit anymore. You all have equality. Hell you even BET. Just imagine if we came out with a WET. Why dont you stop bitching and try to make a name for yourself and background? Peanuts dont cut it. Blacks are far more racist than whites now. Like I said, we dont owe you shit

Hey, if people are okay with profiling Muslims because they are more likely to commit acts of terrorism, then they should be okay with profiling white men to prevent mass shootings.

Yep, we are. Now, explain how it works. Whats the best way to implement this plan?

Treat every white man like they are a Muslim.

Either that, or you leave both white men and Muslims alone because the vast majority of them are decent people.

Forum List

Back