Time To Pull All Of Our Troops From Europe ASAP

Time to Pull Our Troops from Europe

Obama was far too weak to do it -- but Trump is definitely someone who can do it.

Pull all of our troops from both Europe and also from the Asia Pacific -- that includes Japan, South Korea, I guess we have to keep Guam but if we can sell them off and make a good profit, Trump can definitely pull that off.

World War 2 is over, there is no need to remain in Japan -- The cold war is over, there is no need to remain in NATO or to have troops across Europe -- Russia is now more of our ally than Canada is. China is more of our ally than France and Germany is..and if what Trump feels is correct, North Korea will be more of our ally than South Korea and Japan.

Tons of money will be saved, we will have more military readiness at home -- we can start by deploying those troops at the Southern border to stop the mongrel hordes from invading and also deploying troops in the inner city since the blacks can't get their shit together - (posse comitatus can be modified to allow it) I know of plenty military families who would want their loved ones back home.
What are you gonna do with all of them?

Put them on our borders

We could greatly reduce our military presence in Europe.
Do we really need 800 military bases in foreign countries?

Obama was far too weak to do it -- but Trump is definitely someone who can do it.

Pull all of our troops from both Europe and also from the Asia Pacific -- that includes Japan, South Korea, I guess we have to keep Guam but if we can sell them off and make a good profit, Trump can definitely pull that off.

World War 2 is over, there is no need to remain in Japan -- The cold war is over, there is no need to remain in NATO or to have troops across Europe -- Russia is now more of our ally than Canada is. China is more of our ally than France and Germany is..and if what Trump feels is correct, North Korea will be more of our ally than South Korea and Japan.

Tons of money will be saved, we will have more military readiness at home -- we can start by deploying those troops at the Southern border to stop the mongrel hordes from invading and also deploying troops in the inner city since the blacks can't get their shit together - (posse comitatus can be modified to allow it) I know of plenty military families who would want their loved ones back home.
What are you gonna do with all of them?

Put them on our borders
Lmao

American's Failed cities, particularly Chicago, is really too dangerous for US military troops. The libs would never stand putting troops in harm's way.

Did you know, during the height of the Iraq War, more brave Americans lost their lives in the 234 square miles of Chicago than in 168,000 square miles of Iraq. Do the math, the men felt safer fighting a war that being home.

That’s why we need tougher gun control .
Lol, you can't get more gun control than they have in Chicago, dumbass.

American's Failed cities, particularly Chicago, is really too dangerous for US military troops. The libs would never stand putting troops in harm's way.

Did you know, during the height of the Iraq War, more brave Americans lost their lives in the 234 square miles of Chicago than in 168,000 square miles of Iraq. Do the math, the men felt safer fighting a war that being home.

Chicago already has the toughest gun control.

LOL

Good idea!

Cause the guns come in from gun nut states with zero control.

You know Chicago doesn’t have poppy fields . Where does the heroine come from!?!
There are back ground checks in the United States. Please try again.

That's not going to happen. The "stop and frisk" method of approaching Gang Bangers in the failed cities can do a lot to get guns out of the hands of criminals, but is looked down upon by Black Lives Matters, the Black Panthers and other groups that run the political machine in Chicago.

So we can’t have gun control because of the holy 2nd amendment, but it’s just fine to tear up the 4th amendment on search n seizure.

So we can’t have gun control because of the holy 2nd amendment, but it’s just fine to tear up the 4th amendment on search n seizure.

So much for the 2nd Amendment being there to guarantee the preservation of the rest of the Bill of Rights.

That's not going to happen. The "stop and frisk" method of approaching Gang Bangers in the failed cities can do a lot to get guns out of the hands of criminals, but is looked down upon by Black Lives Matters, the Black Panthers and other groups that run the political machine in Chicago.

We already have gun control

Tell me how many gun laws are there in this country

Actually, we should bring all of our troops home and build more bases here at home. That's defense spending done right. And constitutionally.

These wars and military presence all over the world is costing us trillions of dollars that we don't have. We're broke. We're 21 trillion dollars in debt and our dollar is worth about 4 cents.

Yes, Trump is "strong enough" to go and make the US weaker.

Maybe the EU can set up bases in the US.

Scram cold strange guy !

you don't know what you are talking about..

Pulling out is a brilliant move -- if only Obama's dad would have pulled out ..we wouldn't have half the problems we have today

Tell me about it...

the blaxx -- people don't want to admit it, but its all the fault of the blaxx

and until all blaxx get their shit together and stop crime, the police should definitely scale back their presence in areas were the blaxx congregate.

Scram cold strange guy !

you don't know what you are talking about..

Pulling out is a brilliant move -- if only Obama's dad would have pulled out ..we wouldn't have half the problems we have today

I'm quite sure the whole point of this forum isn't for you to be able to tell people to scram so you only get to hear what you like.

I'm quite sure the whole point of this forum isn't for you to be able to tell people to scram so you only get to hear what you like.
Oh.

Please forgive me artic unusual person

a4afea472d287462e81b563723c8d78a.jpg

Can't Trump give cities like Detroit and Chicago to the Palestinians or something?
I definitely feel the Palestinians would not be onboard with living in an open air prison like Detroit and Chicago -- but I like where you are going with this.

and until all blaxx get their shit together and stop crime, the police should definitely scale back their presence in areas were the blaxx congregate.

It has nothing to do with the "blaxx" ,but with liberal groups like MS13 that are celebrated by Nancy Pelosi.

The police really need to be given carte blanche in the Inner Cities to get them under control. Turn over the cities to complete police control for 2 years, the criminal gangs will be decimated.

Either that, or maybe brave Americans like Bronson can head back to the failed cities to bring justice to the streets.

Tell me about it...

the blaxx -- people don't want to admit it, but its all the fault of the blaxx

You are having way too much fun with this!

Forum List

Back