Time To Pull All Of Our Troops From Europe ASAP

It has nothing to do with the "blaxx" ,but with liberal groups like MS13 that are celebrated by Nancy Pelosi.
I always wondered why liberal groups like MS13 would come to neighborhoods passing out pamphlets about voter registration and labor unions and stuff..

I think they are also teamed up with planned parenthood trying to raise money for reproductive rights issues -- these libs know no shame

Give LEOs authority to shoot MS13 members upon detection. There is no reason to keep them.

Give LEOs authority to shoot MS13 members upon detection. There is no reason to keep them.

What do they look like? I mean, I know they are brown and stuff

But what if they try to wear suits and look like this guy?
people_rivera.jpg

Those "meskans" can be crafty you know

American's Failed cities, particularly Chicago, is really too dangerous for US military troops. The libs would never stand putting troops in harm's way.

Did you know, during the height of the Iraq War, more brave Americans lost their lives in the 234 square miles of Chicago than in 168,000 square miles of Iraq. Do the math, the men felt safer fighting a war that being home.
You don't like 2nd Amendment solutions?

Time to Pull Our Troops from Europe

Obama was far too weak to do it -- but Trump is definitely someone who can do it.

Pull all of our troops from both Europe and also from the Asia Pacific -- that includes Japan, South Korea, I guess we have to keep Guam but if we can sell them off and make a good profit, Trump can definitely pull that off.

World War 2 is over, there is no need to remain in Japan -- The cold war is over, there is no need to remain in NATO or to have troops across Europe -- Russia is now more of our ally than Canada is. China is more of our ally than France and Germany is..and if what Trump feels is correct, North Korea will be more of our ally than South Korea and Japan.

Tons of money will be saved, we will have more military readiness at home -- we can start by deploying those troops at the Southern border to stop the mongrel hordes from invading and also deploying troops in the inner city since the blacks can't get their shit together - (posse comitatus can be modified to allow it) I know of plenty military families who would want their loved ones back home.
But then you have to figure out what to do with those troops.

You could lend them out to Russia. For a price of course.

Saudi Arabia would be interested as well. To use in Yemen or Syria. In Syria non-officially, under organizations with the same type of official religion as Saudi Arabia of course.

Or just use them to build Trump hotels in Indonesia. The US Army Corps of Engineers is quite good at that.

Erik Prince is already in discussions -- gathering quotation info

Saudi Arabia would be interested as well. To use in Yemen or Syria. In Syria non-officially, under organizations with the same type of official religion as Saudi Arabia of course.

See previous answer

Or just use them to build Trump hotels in Indonesia. The US Army Corps of Engineers is quite good at that.

Now you are just being silly

We could pull troops out of Korea that have been there for about 65 years as a result of Truman's botched war and we could pull troops out of Bosnia after Clinton's little bombing campaign about 20 years ago when he was caught with his pants down but we need troops to be quickly deployed to hot spots like Benghazi (oh that's right, we didn't deploy troops there) in case embassies are overrun.

Time to Pull Our Troops from Europe

Obama was far too weak to do it -- but Trump is definitely someone who can do it.

Pull all of our troops from both Europe and also from the Asia Pacific -- that includes Japan, South Korea, I guess we have to keep Guam but if we can sell them off and make a good profit, Trump can definitely pull that off.

World War 2 is over, there is no need to remain in Japan -- The cold war is over, there is no need to remain in NATO or to have troops across Europe -- Russia is now more of our ally than Canada is. China is more of our ally than France and Germany is..and if what Trump feels is correct, North Korea will be more of our ally than South Korea and Japan.

Tons of money will be saved, we will have more military readiness at home -- we can start by deploying those troops at the Southern border to stop the mongrel hordes from invading and also deploying troops in the inner city since the blacks can't get their shit together - (posse comitatus can be modified to allow it) I know of plenty military families who would want their loved ones back home.
Are you writing from Russia?

What do they look like? I mean, I know they are brown and stuff

But what if they try to wear suits and look like this guy?
people_rivera.jpg

Those "meskans" can be crafty you know
Jerry Rivers? Who changed his name so he could get false credit for being a minority. Does he even speak Spanish?

See previous answer

Blackwater - mercenaries who caused an unknown number of deaths.

The Dark Truth about Blackwater

Eric Stoner: Blackwater isn't the only private firm that should be banned from Iraq

What is this love Republicans have for violence and failure?

See previous answer

Blackwater - mercenaries who caused an unknown number of deaths.

The Dark Truth about Blackwater

Eric Stoner: Blackwater isn't the only private firm that should be banned from Iraq

What is this love Republicans have for violence and failure?
A Trump associate reportedly set up a secret meeting to establish a back-channel between Trump and Moscow

What about due process and the Bill of Rights? Is there no reason to keep them either?

Our Justice system has evolved into garbage recycling.

Unfortunately, it all stays garbage. These clowns video their crimes. How much more evidence do you need?

Forum List

Back