Time to Recuse: Tanya Chutkan, Trump's January 6 DC Judge, Donated Thousands to Barack Obama From 2008-2012

She's an Obama fanatic who donated to him. Trump's lawyers will seek a recusal from her. She has a huge conflict of interest.

Here are some of her donation records according to Open Secret:
Screenshot-2023-08-02-164739-1024x497.jpg
A double derpa OP, thanks.

And yet, finally when you have an indictment pertaining to Jan. 6th - he STILL isn't being charged with "INSURRECTION".

At some point, reality would set in if you weren't so blindly partisan.
Did you miss the "seditious conspiracy" charges.

Why are you so hung up on the word "Insurrection"

FFS, when someone assassinates a political figure, they don't get charged with "assassination" they get charged with MURDER.

Actually, this is all anyone needs to know about you.

P.S. Hitler's gonna be real pissed off when he realizes he wasted his first term by not starting any new wars, letting his daughter marry a Jew, and moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem while fostering peace between the Arabs and Israel.

Your case of TDS is so severe you're hallucinating.

Seek an immediate intervention.

Oh.....and stop talking to me.

Ya loon.
Don’t look for the differences between trump and hitler look at the eerie similarities.

Both tried to pull coups. Both will serve time in jail. Trump wants to regain power after his attempted coup. Hitler pulled it off. Both racists.

Just because trump didn’t gas Jews, or just because he LET his daughter marry a Jew doesn’t mean he doesn’t remind me a lot of Hitler and how he took over Germany.

She'll find him guilty.

He'll appeal and win at the Supreme Court.

He'll be President.

Leftist Heads explode.

Fin.
Lol, look at the little retard. Hilarious 😂 See in the United States we have what is called a jury. Even Trumps traitorous ass will get one if he desires. The judge does not determine guilt the jury does ass clown. Maybe keep your Russian nose I. Russia you obviously don't understand the United States. What else ya got retard? I love retard story time. It's very entertaining!

Did you miss the "seditious conspiracy" charges.

Why are you so hung up on the word "Insurrection"

FFS, when someone assassinates a political figure, they don't get charged with "assassination" they get charged with MURDER.

It has nothing to do with January 6th.

It has to do with the supposed "Fake Electors".

Even CNN is admitting this you dolt.

Maybe try and understand the subjects upon wish you choose to pontificate.

You'll seem like a bit less of a non-thinking partisan a-hole than you actually are.

“I think a lot of people are probably surprised that there was not a charge directly related to the insurrection and to the inciting of violence on that day,” Katie Cherkasky told “CNN News Central” host Jim Sciutto. “But I think big picture here, we would really be remiss to not talk about the jurisdiction of this case from a criminal prosecutorial standpoint.”

“So there’s been a lot of discussion about the facts, and I think that Donald Trump obviously has some defenses that he’s going to raise, First Amendment-wise, attorney-client privilege-wise, but ultimately this case is unprecedented in terms of the constitutionality of it, and I think that is something that is really going to be potentially a showstopper,” Cherkasky continued. “So while his conduct may be very well condemnable, the idea of a criminal prosecution here I think is very tenuous.”

It has nothing to do with January 6th.

It has to do with the supposed "Fake Electors".

Even CNN is admitting this you dolt.

You'll seem like a bit less of a non-thinking partisan a-hole than you actually are.

So are you saying trump is guilty of what he’s being charged with, just not insurrection?

Or evidence.

I think Marjorie Green pretty much sums up where MAGA is their willful ignorance of Trump's indictments. When asked about the Trump indictments, she had this to say.

"“It’s important that we put full faith and hope in God and not anything that we see in the headlines and not anything that we see happening in the news."

Desperate, willful blindness is quite literally MAGA dogma.

And yet, finally when you have an indictment pertaining to Jan. 6th - he STILL isn't being charged with "INSURRECTION".

At some point, reality would set in if you weren't so blindly partisan.

"HE......DIDN'T....GET....CHARGED....WITH....INSURRECTION!!!"
Listen Up Moron.
You asked why POS45 hasn't been charged with "Insurrection"

I gave you an answer.

Now, shut your fucking pie hole.

Listen Up Moron.
You asked why POS45 hasn't been charged with "Insurrection"

I gave you an answer.

Now, shut your fucking pie hole.

Poor widdle Lefty got schooled. :)

Now back to your mommy's basement.

I'm done here. ;)

I think Marjorie Green pretty much sums up where MAGA is their willful ignorance of Trump's indictments. When asked about the Trump indictments, she had this to say.

"“It’s important that we put full faith and hope in God and not anything that we see in the headlines and not anything that we see happening in the news."

Desperate, willful blindness is quite literally MAGA dogma.
This is why I’m against religion. If you’ll believe that lie, then you’ll believe any lie. Jesus rose from the dead and trump dindu nuthin wrong.

She won't recuse herself - Democrats are stacking the deck.

BS 1st Amendment-criminalizing charges,
Trial in Washington
Biased Obama judge who hates protestors

Trump will be found guilty
The USSC is going to overturn at least some of the charges / ruling

And to think with all the charges against trump in three different cases, they wanted to lock Hillary up just because she used a private server.
Well there is still a long road to travel. I won't pop the champagne till I see Trump hauled off in cuffs and fitted for his new orange suite. Wish I had more faith in the system but the past six years has eroded that faith.

This is why I’m against religion. If you’ll believe that lie, then you’ll believe any lie. Jesus rose from the dead and trump dindu nuthin wrong.
If you are trying to compare the 2 no wonder you're goin ta hell...

:auiqs.jpg:

She won't recuse herself - Democrats are stacking the deck.

BS 1st Amendment-criminalizing charges,
Trial in Washington
Biased Obama judge who hates protestors

Trump will be found guilty
The USSC is going to overturn at least some of the charges / ruling
The supremes already look like political jokes. You sure they want to make themselves look more partisan than they already do?

Maybe the next Republican president will pardon him in 2028 or beyond. Remember abortion was already trumps death knell. Add to that the economy is fine?

Forum List

Back