Time to Sanction All NATO Members Not Paying Their Dues

You people don't have a clue.

You want to isolate this country and don't even realize the implication of that.

We set the world's currency BECAUSE of our power and our INVOLVEMENT

Requirement is at least 2% GDP. Funny how the only nations meeting that requirement are New Europe nations who understand what evil is and it needs to be confronted.

Cut all aid and place sanctions on the deadbeats.

View attachment 293236

NATO Summit: The Countries Meeting The 2% Threshold [Infographic]
And Obama agreed with them that the target date is 2024 and they are on schedule. this whole thing is just stupid propaganda for dupes like you. No wonder everybody laughs at you and Trump. By the way the EU is taking care of 7 million refugees from all our stupid Wars. By which I mean the GOPs disastrous foreign policy. And thanks to the GOP we have only taken ten thousand refugees or some such drop in the bucket. No wonder people hate us LOL especially you LOL

Trump wont "sanction" NATO or pull out of NATO...but when trying to get these assholes to pay up to defend themselves (pay for their own military)...Trump needs to threaten he may pull out (only way to get them to take it seriously).
Putin smiles
Maybe we can provide countries Putin invades with blankets. That's what Democrats do. Get flexible with Putin.
Of course that is crap too. Obama said he would -just not javelins and by now he probably would have. Without holding up Aid to try and get dirt on anyone.

At the time, Obama officials were debating whether to send lethal military equipment amid the conflict with Russia, particularly Javelin anti-tank missiles. Obama rejected a request from Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko for lethal aid in 2014, though the White House approved a $53 million aid package that included vehicles, patrol boats, body armor and night-vision goggles, as well as humanitarian assistance.

You people don't have a clue.

You want to isolate this country and don't even realize the implication of that.

We set the world's currency BECAUSE of our power and our INVOLVEMENT

I must concur...100%

Far be it for me to agree with Lesh....but my duty and obligation is to the TRUTH!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back