Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 250349

I'm holding the ones who stand on the side lines cheering them, offering logistic assistance, or not offering assistance to those being butchered, as accountable as those doing the acts of genocide/terrorism.

*****SMILE*****

:)

While you sit on the internet and do nothing yourself? Lets hold you accountable, too, derpy eagle...

Meanwhile, Muslims are over fighting against Isis while you cry that they're not from your fat ass on the internet.

See why everyone thinks you're retarded?

I am sorry, what ideology is Isis?

fundamentalist sunni terrorists

Sunni = Muslim, correct?

Your point is? The opposing sect that's fighting against them is also Muslim. The point I was responding to was a guy trying to say that no Muslims fight against the fundamentalist/terrorists. He's factually incorrect, and incorrect from his fatass on the very computer he coulda used to research and correct himself. Intellectual sloth is just as bad, if not worse than physical, and derpy eagle is a stool pigeon.

Please name one mostly Moslem country that is not a humanitarian, economic or military disaster.

I agree that allowing third shitheads to immigrate to a western country should stop.
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

You've been engaging in hate speech throughout this entire thread and just did it again

Save your "both sides" bullshit

Hate is allowing diversity to fuck up a country. Shame on you for being so confused as not understand that.

Hate tends to blur his/her/it's ability to understand.

I have no idea what this man's experience was in New Zealand. From his meandering manifesto he appears to have been motivated, in part, by a fear that islam would replace the freedoms in America. He is right of course. That is exactly what is happening.

What have muslims done in New Zealand to make this man snap like he did?

I read his lengthy manifesto.

His position is that if the US is lost then the whole world will be lost.

He is right.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Between 2006 and 2016 there were 147 mass shootings at Churches, but we never hear the Left Wingers complain about it
https://psmag.com/news/church-shootings-are-becoming-much-more-common

Why in the hell is New Zealand allowing that Muslim shit to come into their country? What the hell is the matter with that country?

No wonder people are pissed.

Reminds me of the piece of shit Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million fucking Muslim refugees.
And there we have classic CRC talk....blame the Muslims for getting shot up.

:rolleyes: There are 1.8 billion Muslims and you think that the non-violent ones are the exception? Must suck being an abject retard like you are.

View attachment 250349

I'm holding the ones who stand on the side lines cheering them, offering logistic assistance, or not offering assistance to those being butchered, as accountable as those doing the acts of genocide/terrorism.

*****SMILE*****

While you sit on the internet and do nothing yourself? Lets hold you accountable, too, derpy eagle...

Meanwhile, Muslims are over fighting against Isis while you cry that they're not from your fat ass on the internet.

View attachment 250353

I did twenty years for king and country.

What have you done boy? Sit around a drink martinis thinking you know the way the world works?

*****SMILE*****

:lol:

for king

exactly the beta cuck you always have been

View attachment 250354

Do you need a safe room and puppy to hug as you dream of unicorns and rainbows?

******CHUCKLE*****

Listen, Derpy Eagle - leave the adult chats to the adults and go post your autistic youtube videos and type your creepy facial expressions with some of the nursing home ladies that might find it cute. Here in big boy world it's just some grandma's basement type of shit.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Between 2006 and 2016 there were 147 mass shootings at Churches, but we never hear the Left Wingers complain about it
https://psmag.com/news/church-shootings-are-becoming-much-more-common

You also have the Muslims killing a million Christians in Africa.

Never hear a word out of the Muslim loving Moon Bat assholes about that, do you?

I agree that allowing third shitheads to immigrate to a western country should stop.
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.
You've been engaging in hate speech throughout this entire thread and just did it again
Save your "both sides" bullshit
You say that like you aren't aware of the hatred Muslims have for anyone not of their particular Muslim sect.

Sunni = Muslim, correct?
Your point is? The opposing sect that's fighting against them is also Muslim. The point I was responding to was a guy trying to say that no Muslims fight against the fundamentalist/terrorists. He's factually incorrect, and incorrect from his fatass on the very computer he coulda used to research and correct himself. Intellectual sloth is just as bad, if not worse than physical, and derpy eagle is a stool pigeon.

Please name one mostly Moslem country that is not a humanitarian, economic or military disaster.

Let’s be un-PC and honest...you describe all Brown and Black shitholes don’t you?
Fuck it, let’s recruit them all here...Whatta ya say LefTards?
Let’s Make America Dark and fuck the whole place up...huh?

Why in the hell is New Zealand allowing that Muslim shit to come into their country? What the hell is the matter with that country?

Reminds me of the piece of shit Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million fucking Muslim refugees.
Who do we blame for the numerous attacks on innocent people by muslims?

Sunni = Muslim, correct?

Muslims do kill each other. Sunni/Shia but both sects believe women are 2nd class citizens at best, hate dogs, kill gays, kill for apostasy. Even the moderates follow Sharia Law. Until we address these differences from Western World beliefs we are just spinning our wheels.
My point was that most Muslims are not terrorists that kill innocent people.

We can use simple mathematics to flesh this out, there are 1.8billion Muslims on this planet.

I don't disagree that secular society should drag religions out of the stone ages. We did it to Christianity and are now infiltrating Muslim Americans. They get this little taste of freedom, and suddenly they're in the NBA, listening to hard rock on their i-phones while they dance with their teammates out of the locker-rooms.

Last edited:

I blame the stupid voters in NZ that were so idiotic they elected weak minded asshole representatives that allowed Muslim immigration to come in and fuck up their country.

Kind of like the Moon Bats here in the US that vote in Democrats that are hell bent on destroying our country.

Sunni = Muslim, correct?

Muslims do kill each other. Sunni/Shia but both sects believe women are 2nd class citizens at best, hate dogs, kill gays, kill for apostasy. Even the moderates follow Sharia Law. Until we address these differences from Western World beliefs we are just spinning our wheels.

We can use simple mathematics to flesh this out, there are 1.8billion Muslims on this planet.

I don't disagree that secular society should drag religions out of the stone ages. We did it to Christianity and are now infiltrating Muslims Americans. They get this little taste of freedom, and suddenly they're in the NBA, listening to hard rock on their i-phones while they dance with their teammates out of the locker-rooms.

The "killers" are not the only issue and even if 1% of that 1.8bil is super radical that equates to 18 mil radicals or 2x the population of Sweden and per Pew Research the number is closer to 10%...

I have no idea what this man's experience was in New Zealand. From his meandering manifesto he appears to have been motivated, in part, by a fear that islam would replace the freedoms in America. He is right of course. That is exactly what is happening.

He is right.
He is right. Someone, somewhere, needs to start standing up against the islamization of western countries.

Sunni = Muslim, correct?

I don't disagree that secular society should drag religions out of the stone ages. We did it to Christianity and are now infiltrating Muslims Americans. They get this little taste of freedom, and suddenly they're in the NBA, listening to hard rock on their i-phones while they dance with their teammates out of the locker-rooms.

The "killers" are not the only issue and even if 1% of that 1.8bil is super radical that equates to 18 mil radicals or 2x the population of Sweden and per Pew Research the number is closer to 10%...
You'd have to define radical, because there are nowhere near 18million folks fighting anywhere on this planet. Let alone Muslims, lol the fakk...there's like 3-4 million people TOTAL in the entire Chinese Military. Take it from there, Roger...

He is right.
He is right. Someone, somewhere, needs to start standing up against the islamization of western countries.
Stop voting for the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back