Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: There are 1.8 billion Muslims and you think that the non-violent ones are the exception? Must suck being an abject retard like you are.

View attachment 250349

I'm holding the ones who stand on the side lines cheering them, offering logistic assistance, or not offering assistance to those being butchered, as accountable as those doing the acts of genocide/terrorism.

*****SMILE*****

:)

While you sit on the internet and do nothing yourself? Lets hold you accountable, too, derpy eagle...

Meanwhile, Muslims are over fighting against Isis while you cry that they're not from your fat ass on the internet.

See why everyone thinks you're retarded?

View attachment 250353

I did twenty years for king and country.

What have you done boy? Sit around a drink martinis thinking you know the way the world works?

*****SMILE*****

:lol:

for king

exactly the beta cuck you always have been

View attachment 250354

Do you need a safe room and puppy to hug as you dream of unicorns and rainbows?

******CHUCKLE*****

I like the Ride The Lightning and Master Of Puppets videos much better...The Call Of Ktulu and Orion are the best instrumentals ever.

so I have this right,,

one hateful bigoted homicidal racist group is murdering another hateful bigoted homicidal racist group,,,

and what exactly is the problem???
People are dying. That's a "problem"

Were those Muslims worshipping in those mosques hateful bigoted homicidal racists?

Not any more than the 63 kids that the Norwegian white nationalist were. HE claimed he was taking out the next generation of "evil liberals".,,or the people killed in that Synagogue or the people killed by the white nationalist in Canada

And when you applaud this horror and when you refuse to condemn it...you are doing exactly what you accuse the Muslim world writ large of doing

Crazy shit has to continue to happen....It’s what you wackos have demanded to happen for years...You’ve backed people into corners and forced unwanted shit on them....Let the killing continue.
Hey sick fuck I don't see you out there killing anyone for your beliefs. Does the internet just make it too easy to be a cheerleader, instead?

I’ll venture a guess....Many Ragheads were just about to migrate to New Zealand....they’re rethinking that shit right about now thanks to the shooter. See how this shit works?
STAY IN YOUR FUCKING HOMELANDS YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES!
You should likely be reported and be put on a watch-list if this is your actual line of thinking. I'll take care of that for you, if mods don't. They never take these sickos like you seriously, and then boom - mass shooter event happens and about 5 years ago, one was from USMB.

These psychos have one thing in common, there were traces of their psychotic ramblings all over the internet and nobody bothered to flag anyone.

I'll take care of it.
When the muslims over run us, who will you report to?

People are dying. That's a "problem"

Were those Muslims worshipping in those mosques hateful bigoted homicidal racists?

Not any more than the 63 kids that the Norwegian white nationalist were. HE claimed he was taking out the next generation of "evil liberals".,,or the people killed in that Synagogue or the people killed by the white nationalist in Canada

And when you applaud this horror and when you refuse to condemn it...you are doing exactly what you accuse the Muslim world writ large of doing

Crazy shit has to continue to happen....It’s what you wackos have demanded to happen for years...You’ve backed people into corners and forced unwanted shit on them....Let the killing continue.
Hey sick fuck I don't see you out there killing anyone for your beliefs. Does the internet just make it too easy to be a cheerleader, instead?

I’ll venture a guess....Many Ragheads were just about to migrate to New Zealand....they’re rethinking that shit right about now thanks to the shooter. See how this shit works?
You should likely be reported and be put on a watch-list if this is your actual line of thinking. I'll take care of that for you, if mods don't. They never take these sickos like you seriously, and then boom - mass shooter event happens and about 5 years ago, one was from USMB.

These psychos have one thing in common, there were traces of their psychotic ramblings all over the internet and nobody bothered to flag anyone.

I'll take care of it.
:rolleyes:

View attachment 250349

I'm holding the ones who stand on the side lines cheering them, offering logistic assistance, or not offering assistance to those being butchered, as accountable as those doing the acts of genocide/terrorism.

*****SMILE*****

While you sit on the internet and do nothing yourself? Lets hold you accountable, too, derpy eagle...

Meanwhile, Muslims are over fighting against Isis while you cry that they're not from your fat ass on the internet.

See why everyone thinks you're retarded?

View attachment 250353

I did twenty years for king and country.

What have you done boy? Sit around a drink martinis thinking you know the way the world works?

*****SMILE*****

:lol:

for king

exactly the beta cuck you always have been

View attachment 250354

Do you need a safe room and puppy to hug as you dream of unicorns and rainbows?

******CHUCKLE*****

Listen, Derpy Eagle - leave the adult chats to the adults and go post your autistic youtube videos and type your creepy facial expressions with some of the nursing home ladies that might find it cute. Here in big boy world it's just some grandma's basement type of shit.

upload_2019-3-15_9-38-52.jpeg

So when you can't debate the subject you resort to spitting and personal attacks to make up for your manhood.

Progressives never change. They spit and throw bottles and bricks on returning military who have orders not to engage when returning from places like Viet Nam. All because progressives think they're more educated and evolved than those not of their mindset as they scream for more free shit to be provided.

Sorry I'm only a Son Of Martha to be spit on by such a special person as you and your progressive kin.

*****SMILE*****

I have no idea what this man's experience was in New Zealand. From his meandering manifesto he appears to have been motivated, in part, by a fear that islam would replace the freedoms in America. He is right of course. That is exactly what is happening.

What have muslims done in New Zealand to make this man snap like he did?

I read his lengthy manifesto.

His position is that if the US is lost then the whole world will be lost.

He is right.
He is right. Someone, somewhere, needs to start standing up against the islamization of western countries.

He is right. Someone, somewhere, needs to start standing up against the islamization of western countries.

Someone just did. He killed 49 people. Is that enough for you?

You want more?

Just out of curiosity, because I haven't looked (I have no interest)

But how many of the dead were female?

Anybody??

dimocrap scum have no clue what or why I'm asking. Maybe a Conservative can come along and elucidate my question

Sunni = Muslim, correct?
Your point is? The opposing sect that's fighting against them is also Muslim. The point I was responding to was a guy trying to say that no Muslims fight against the fundamentalist/terrorists. He's factually incorrect, and incorrect from his fatass on the very computer he coulda used to research and correct himself. Intellectual sloth is just as bad, if not worse than physical, and derpy eagle is a stool pigeon.

Muslims do kill each other. Sunni/Shia but both sects believe women are 2nd class citizens at best, hate dogs, kill gays, kill for apostasy. Even the moderates follow Sharia Law. Until we address these differences from Western World beliefs we are just spinning our wheels.
My point was that most Muslims are not terrorists that kill innocent people.

We can use simple mathematics to flesh this out, there are 1.8billion Muslims on this planet.

I don't disagree that secular society should drag religions out of the stone ages. We did it to Christianity and are now infiltrating Muslims Americans. They get this little taste of freedom, and suddenly they're in the NBA, listening to hard rock on their i-phones while they dance with their teammates out of the locker-rooms.

The "killers" are not the only issue and even if 1% of that 1.8bil is super radical that equates to 18 mil radicals or 2x the population of Sweden and per Pew Research the number is closer to 10%...
You'd have to define radical, because there are nowhere near 18million folks fighting anywhere on this planet. Let alone Muslims, lol the fakk...there's like 3-4 million people TOTAL in the entire Chinese Military. Take it from there, Roger...

Radical = share views of violence and would commit violence. Don't blame me. Blame Pew Research.

I'll take care of it.
You should have said no one, because no will be left, if you were honest.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Speech is not violence. Please name one mostly Moslem country that is not a humanitarian, economic or military disaster. You cannot. Maybe the real problem is staring people in the face and they cannot face it? Possible?

NOTE: Not one Leftist has been able to name one. Or even non Leftitst.

I am sorry, what ideology is Isis?
fundamentalist sunni terrorists

Sunni = Muslim, correct?
Your point is? The opposing sect that's fighting against them is also Muslim. The point I was responding to was a guy trying to say that no Muslims fight against the fundamentalist/terrorists. He's factually incorrect, and incorrect from his fatass on the very computer he coulda used to research and correct himself. Intellectual sloth is just as bad, if not worse than physical, and derpy eagle is a stool pigeon.

Muslims do kill each other. Sunni/Shia but both sects believe women are 2nd class citizens at best, hate dogs, kill gays, kill for apostasy. Even the moderates follow Sharia Law. Until we address these differences from Western World beliefs we are just spinning our wheels.
My point was that most Muslims are not terrorists that kill innocent people.

We can use simple mathematics to flesh this out, there are 1.8billion Muslims on this planet.

I don't disagree that secular society should drag religions out of the stone ages. We did it to Christianity and are now infiltrating Muslim Americans. They get this little taste of freedom, and suddenly they're in the NBA, listening to hard rock on their i-phones while they dance with their teammates out of the locker-rooms.
Nawaf al Hamzi was like that. He liked to drink beer and watch football with his friends. He didn't go to mosque. He went to strip clubs. He had an American girlfriend. He was just a guy enjoying the western way of life. Right up to the point where he and his terrorist buddies flew planes into the world trade center.

Whatever worked in the past to assimilate foreigners does not work with muslims. Their beliefs are only validated.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.

Let's stop talking about the problems with OTHER PEOPLE's religions. We have enough problems to deal with in the Christian religion without pointing fingers at how bad other people's religions treat people.

We have a crisis in the Catholic Church which has been systemically giving cover and protection for child molestors for generations. You have "Christian" schools which exist to keep children from having to mingle with any voices that will challenge their parents' belief system - science, biology and history are ignored in favour of faith based alternative theories and the Biblical version of history, none of which is preparing students for life in the 21st Century and the world based economy. Added to which, these schools also keep out non-whites, gays, and really, anyone the parents decide is "unsuitable". This is not raising a bright, well-prepared generation of future entrepreneurs. It's raising the next generation of narrow minded, bigoted, and racist generation of people with no idea of how the real world works.

US education rankings are already low, and every year they sink lower. In part because parents get to decide what their children learn, based on their personal belief system.

I'll take care of it.
You should have said no one, because no will be left, if you were honest.
I'm consistent with my beliefs. That makes one of us. You? You see a threat to your freedom and instead of going outside and doing either jack or shit about it, you have conversations on the internet. Spare us the fucking drama queening - you scared little boys are all the god damn same.

That post is fact. :eusa_snooty:

It has been a world domination plan from the jump.

All must submit, pay Jizyah, or die. <<Point out where I'm wrong with that.
then where's all the deaths?

makes no sense.

if even 1 full percent of muslims were in on this war, and they each killed 1 singular person...

there would be 18 million terrorist attacks bro

lol!

quit being ridiculous
images

Why don't you tell that to all the people who have been butchered, many of them Christian, in the name of Allah in the Middle East and Africa.

******SMILE*****

That's a truly derpy non-sequitur. My post does not even imply that there are no Islamic terrorists.

images

I don't consider them simple Islamic terrorists when they systematically commit genocide while other Muslims stand on the side lines cheering them on.

*****SMILE*****

There are Muslims in the US Military that fought against Islamic Terrorism.

Luckily, ko0ks like you aren't the norm, and every day people can understand mathematics.

Like this guy?
92914076_custom-a8ec76bb9b08e66bc15037797b4cbcfb7b81777f-s800-c85.jpg

then where's all the deaths?

makes no sense.

if even 1 full percent of muslims were in on this war, and they each killed 1 singular person...

there would be 18 million terrorist attacks bro

lol!

quit being ridiculous
images

Why don't you tell that to all the people who have been butchered, many of them Christian, in the name of Allah in the Middle East and Africa.

******SMILE*****

That's a truly derpy non-sequitur. My post does not even imply that there are no Islamic terrorists.

images

I don't consider them simple Islamic terrorists when they systematically commit genocide while other Muslims stand on the side lines cheering them on.

*****SMILE*****

There are Muslims in the US Military that fought against Islamic Terrorism.

Luckily, ko0ks like you aren't the norm, and every day people can understand mathematics.

Like this guy?
92914076_custom-a8ec76bb9b08e66bc15037797b4cbcfb7b81777f-s800-c85.jpg

No. Unlike that guy.

This has to stop.

NOW
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.
Lesh is just asking it to stop. Instead of attacking her back, do you agree the hate speech should stop?
It doesn't stop until both ends start using their heads and hold their own side accountable for their hatred.

I'd think that would be obvious.

I'm waiting to read your clear and sharp rebuke of BrokeLoser and Flash for their comments in this thread.

Shall I hold my breath?
Lol
I’m waiting for your clear and sharp rebuke of Islam/Muslims...

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

The Satanic Verses.

Islam is the oldest and most sinister cult in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back