Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Freedom of speech. Innocent until proven guilty. The right to a fair and speedy trial. Illegal search and seizure. are flaws???

and where is illegal search and seizure in the constitution???

the rest is just fascist talk, because the rights of the individual is always the best

1. Yes they are flaws. They place personal liberty above Societsl Order and Safety.

2. The fourth amendment prevents such things and requires warrants. That’s an impediment to the safety and order of Society.

3. I’m an Authoritarian. I make no bones about it. My Moral life doesn’t interfere with your immoral one, but the same cannot be said for your immoral life not affecting my Moral one.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.
Lesh is just asking it to stop. Instead of attacking her back, do you agree the hate speech should stop?
It doesn't stop until both ends start using their heads and hold their own side accountable for their hatred.

I'd think that would be obvious.

I'm waiting to read your clear and sharp rebuke of BrokeLoser and Flash for their comments in this thread.

Shall I hold my breath?
Lol
I’m waiting for your clear and sharp rebuke of Islam/Muslims...

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

No need to wait, asshole. Check the archives. Fuck any fucked up freaks who use Islam to foment division, oppress individuals or the masses and as an excuse to
commit murder.

That's a truly derpy non-sequitur. My post does not even imply that there are no Islamic terrorists.

images

I don't consider them simple Islamic terrorists when they systematically commit genocide while other Muslims stand on the side lines cheering them on.

*****SMILE*****

:)

There are Muslims in the US Military that fought against Islamic Terrorism.

Luckily, ko0ks like you aren't the norm, and every day people can understand mathematics.

View attachment 250345

They are the exception to the rule not the other way around as you are attempting to portray.

As for my mathematical skills you have no clue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:rolleyes: There are 1.8 billion Muslims and you think that the non-violent ones are the exception? Must suck being an abject retard like you are.

View attachment 250349

I'm holding the ones who stand on the side lines cheering them, offering logistic assistance, or not offering assistance to those being butchered, as accountable as those doing the acts of genocide/terrorism.

*****SMILE*****

While you sit on the internet and do nothing yourself? Lets hold you accountable, too, derpy eagle...

Meanwhile, Muslims are over fighting against Isis while you cry that they're not from your fat ass on the internet.

See why everyone thinks you're retarded?

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

Nope, Trump hate is 100% PC.

Everything else is bad

I have no idea what this man's experience was in New Zealand. From his meandering manifesto he appears to have been motivated, in part, by a fear that islam would replace the freedoms in America. He is right of course. That is exactly what is happening.

What have muslims done in New Zealand to make this man snap like he did?

so Freedom of speech. Innocent until proven guilty. The right to a fair and speedy trial. Illegal search and seizure. are flaws???

and where is illegal search and seizure in the constitution???

the rest is just fascist talk, because the rights of the individual is always the best

1. Yes they are flaws. They place personal liberty above Societsl Order and Safety.

2. The fourth amendment prevents such things and requires warrants. That’s an impediment to the safety and order of Society.

3. I’m an Authoritarian. I make no bones about it. My Moral life doesn’t interfere with your immoral one, but the same cannot be said for your immoral life not affecting my Moral one.
you sound like a fucking nazi,,,

I just wonder why you dont move to a country more to your liking???

mabye because all those countrys murder people in the millions and no longer exist

Where was the media on this one? 3 weeks ago... Christians have been getting slaughtered by Muslims at an average of 11 per day. Its all disgusting. Sick of MSM picking one side in this issue.

40 Christians killed in attacks in Nigeria
Probably because it's one of those African village vs. Geurillas sorts of things. It's newsworthy, too, but it seems like we're numb to that one versus mass shootings in 1st world Countries for whatever reasoning.

None of it is okay with anyone rational, I'm sure if you'd asked.
No you are completely right. Wish people would just for one second realize how easy we have it here. A place where we are so privileged that we can argue about sh*t that we have no control over, in the comforts of our climate controlled homes.

images

I don't consider them simple Islamic terrorists when they systematically commit genocide while other Muslims stand on the side lines cheering them on.

*****SMILE*****

There are Muslims in the US Military that fought against Islamic Terrorism.

Luckily, ko0ks like you aren't the norm, and every day people can understand mathematics.

View attachment 250345

They are the exception to the rule not the other way around as you are attempting to portray.

As for my mathematical skills you have no clue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:rolleyes: There are 1.8 billion Muslims and you think that the non-violent ones are the exception? Must suck being an abject retard like you are.

View attachment 250349

I'm holding the ones who stand on the side lines cheering them, offering logistic assistance, or not offering assistance to those being butchered, as accountable as those doing the acts of genocide/terrorism.

*****SMILE*****

While you sit on the internet and do nothing yourself? Lets hold you accountable, too, derpy eagle...

Meanwhile, Muslims are over fighting against Isis while you cry that they're not from your fat ass on the internet.

See why everyone thinks you're retarded?

I am sorry, what ideology is Isis?

This has to stop.

NOW

Lesh is just asking it to stop. Instead of attacking her back, do you agree the hate speech should stop?

I agree that allowing third shitheads to immigrate to a western country should stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back