Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped reading 30 pages in to this thread but in all that I saw ONE person condemn this horror. I have seen Trumpers applaud and excuse this and attack that ONE person who condemned it.

What does that tell you about Trumpers?

Your comprehension skills are piss poor, aren't they?

Typical for a Moon Bat.

I stopped reading 30 pages in to this thread but in all that I saw ONE person condemn this horror. I have seen Trumpers applaud and excuse this and attack that ONE person who condemned it.

What does that tell you about Trumpers?

Your comprehension skills are piss poor, aren't they?

Typical for a Moon Bat.

How is he wrong?

That's nice. No one really gives a damn.

Then maybe don't ask the question Aflak.
I didn't ask you a question. I made a statement. There is no question mark in my previous post. Idiot.

You dumb?

So what is it about Islam that you find fits the "diversity" mold that you need in your pathetic life?
You're the one here talking about the need to include Islam for "diversity" in our culture, not me, yet you can't tell us why. Looks like you're the dummy.

My god you're dumb. You ask me a question, I answer it and then you claimed I never asked you the question. So I respond by showing you that question and then you reply with thinking I'm ask you your own question.

Idiot.
Now you're trolling. Bye.

Apparently YOU fuckers love MURDER...MASS MURDER AT THAT
GettyImages-1161124.0.jpg

Speaking of Saudi Arabia, what's the latest on them buying all the war shit from us?

You mean the country that gave millions of dollars to Crooked Hillary's campaign and money laundering foundation?

No, the country where most of the hijackers came from, the very same country that kills journalists and apparently Trump is giddy about a multi-billion dollar deal to arm them even more. They're Muslims, right?
So Muslims were responsible for 9/11. We agree.

Then maybe don't ask the question Aflak.
I didn't ask you a question. I made a statement. There is no question mark in my previous post. Idiot.

You dumb?

So what is it about Islam that you find fits the "diversity" mold that you need in your pathetic life?
You're the one here talking about the need to include Islam for "diversity" in our culture, not me, yet you can't tell us why. Looks like you're the dummy.

My god you're dumb. You ask me a question, I answer it and then you claimed I never asked you the question. So I respond by showing you that question and then you reply with thinking I'm ask you your own question.

Idiot.
Now you're trolling. Bye.

OMG, that's too funny. Thank you.

DRAMA QUEEN? Tell that to the families of the 100 victims of this horror.

Tell it to the families of the of the folks that were gunned down in that Pittsburgh synagogue

You need to fuck yourself
How about the 3000 Americans in ny 2001?

Did they ever apologize?

Drama queen
Exactly. Who flew the planes into buildings on 9-11? The fucking Laplanders?
Seriously, I don’t get these traitors

Speaking of Saudi Arabia, what's the latest on them buying all the war shit from us?

You mean the country that gave millions of dollars to Crooked Hillary's campaign and money laundering foundation?

No, the country where most of the hijackers came from, the very same country that kills journalists and apparently Trump is giddy about a multi-billion dollar deal to arm them even more. They're Muslims, right?

Then why if you hold all Muslims over 9/11 are you OK with Trump giving such a big billion dollar deal to a country that most of the 9/11 terrorists came from? I mean, you guys shit a brick for giving Iran back their own money I'd just think you'd be upset about arming Saudi Arabia.

I gues Trump trumps islamaphobia.

Then why if you hold all Muslims over 9/11 are you OK with Trump giving such a big billion dollar deal to a country that most of the 9/11 terrorists came from? I mean, you guys shit a brick for giving Iran back their own money I'd just think you'd be upset about arming Saudi Arabia.

I'm pretty sure those Muslims did 9/11 for Allah, not the crown prince or Saudi Arabia.

You hate them right?

O M. G... can’t make this up. In a thread to stop the hate on Muslims. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you ever stop with your BS? Both sides have their own hate to bear.

Both sides...ARE NOT engaging in mass murder.

Just STOP.

But you can't...sadly
You mean like how your so called white nationalist kill maybe 100 people a year while Muslims kill THOUSANDS? Remind me who is the bigger threat?

White nationalists? :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Since when have these guys been relevant to anything? Of course, their message is obvious America should be a nation consisting mostly of whites, on related news water is wet. I don't think they can compare to a death cult.

I'm pretty sure those Muslims did 9/11 for Allah, not the crown prince or Saudi Arabia.

What is the religion of the crown prince of Saudia Arabia?

And....they are Muslims. Who he wants us to feel fking sorry for and now he’s hating.:auiqs.jpg:

Babababababa fk these fks are truly fkd up

And....they are Muslims. Who he wants us to feel fking sorry for and now he’s hating.:auiqs.jpg:

I'm not hating at all, I'm trying to understand your hypocrisy.

And every free thinking person should be skeptical of Saudi Arabia's government and religion has nothing to do with it.

And every free thinking person should be skeptical of Saudi Arabia's government and religion has nothing to do with it.
On what?

These leftist weenies think that if they defend the muslims they'll be safe. Christians treat queers far better than muslims do. Mind boggling idiocy.

Aren’t they Muslims? I can’t stand most of them. Including Saudi still not sure your marble drop?

And I yours. You come off with righteous indignation at the killing of Muslims, and rightly so, but then you express a hatred of Muslims because of 9/11.

DRAMA QUEEN? Tell that to the families of the 100 victims of this horror.

Tell it to the families of the of the folks that were gunned down in that Pittsburgh synagogue

You need to fuck yourself
How about the 3000 Americans in ny 2001?

Did they ever apologize?

Drama queen
Exactly. Who flew the planes into buildings on 9-11? The fucking Laplanders?
It was the George W Bush. I thought everyone knew that.
Nope. It was typical Muslims from Saudi Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back