Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Speech is not violence. Please name one mostly Moslem country that is not a humanitarian, economic or military disaster. You cannot. Maybe the real problem is staring people in the face and they cannot face it? Possible?
Wrong.

Hate speech facilitates violence, such as the hate and bigotry you and others on the right express towards Muslims.
Obama gave hate speech for 8 years.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Speech is not violence. Please name one mostly Moslem country that is not a humanitarian, economic or military disaster. You cannot. Maybe the real problem is staring people in the face and they cannot face it? Possible?
Wrong.

Hate speech facilitates violence, such as the hate and bigotry you and others on the right express towards Muslims.
Obama gave hate speech for 8 years.
Gave millions to them for nothing

So Muslims were responsible for 9/11. We agree.

Then why if you hold all Muslims over 9/11 are you OK with Trump giving such a big billion dollar deal to a country that most of the 9/11 terrorists came from? I mean, you guys shit a brick for giving Iran back their own money I'd just think you'd be upset about arming Saudi Arabia.

I gues Trump trumps islamaphobia.
I'm pretty sure those Muslims did 9/11 for Allah, not the crown prince or Saudi Arabia.
And....they are Muslims. Who he wants us to feel fking sorry for and now he’s hating.:auiqs.jpg:

I'm not hating at all, I'm trying to understand your hypocrisy.

And every free thinking person should be skeptical of Saudi Arabia's government and religion has nothing to do with it.
On what?

Being OK with slaughtering Muslims because you think they are all terrorist sympathizers yet selling billions of weapons to Muslim country that a majority of the 9/11 hitchhikers came from. A country that does have a history of radical terrorism. I'm just curious why you're not OK with one but fine with the other.

I'd like to see a serious answer but I doubt I will get one.

So Muslims were responsible for 9/11. We agree.

Then why if you hold all Muslims over 9/11 are you OK with Trump giving such a big billion dollar deal to a country that most of the 9/11 terrorists came from? I mean, you guys shit a brick for giving Iran back their own money I'd just think you'd be upset about arming Saudi Arabia.

I'm pretty sure those Muslims did 9/11 for Allah, not the crown prince or Saudi Arabia.
And....they are Muslims. Who he wants us to feel fking sorry for and now he’s hating.:auiqs.jpg:

And every free thinking person should be skeptical of Saudi Arabia's government and religion has nothing to do with it.
And I yours. You come off with righteous indignation at the killing of Muslims, and rightly so, but then you express a hatred of Muslims because of 9/11.

I didn't express hatred of Islam or all Muslims. Just the ones who attacked us. It's that simple. Just like I'm not going to blame all white people when I talk about Dylann Roof.

On what?

Being OK with slaughtering Muslims because you think they are all terrorist sympathizers yet selling billions of weapons to Muslim country that a majority of the 9/11 hitchhikers came from. A country that does have a history of radical terrorism. I'm just curious why you're not OK with one but fine with the othero go

You've tied yourself in knots Joy. You have no idea which way to go anymore. It's not just sleazy, it's hypocritical.

On what?

Being OK with slaughtering Muslims because you think they are all terrorist sympathizers yet selling billions of weapons to Muslim country that a majority of the 9/11 hitchhikers came from. A country that does have a history of radical terrorism. I'm just curious why you're not OK with one but fine with the other.

When did I ever make any such claims? You should apologize

On what?

Being OK with slaughtering Muslims because you think they are all terrorist sympathizers yet selling billions of weapons to Muslim country that a majority of the 9/11 hitchhikers came from. A country that does have a history of radical terrorism. I'm just curious why you're not OK with one but fine with the othero go

You've tied yourself in knots Joy. You have no idea which way to go anymore. It's not just sleazy, it's hypocritical.
Hugely hypocritical

On what?

The only way I could tie myself in knots is if I believed as you do. I can criticizes someone who is Muslim without being critical of all Muslims. I'm trying to see if you are capable of the same but apparently you can't even imagine the possibility.

Oh and thanks for not answering the question, not that anyone would be surprised by that.

Apparently YOU fuckers love MURDER...MASS MURDER AT THAT
GettyImages-1161124.0.jpg

Speaking of Saudi Arabia, what's the latest on them buying all the war shit from us?

You mean the country that gave millions of dollars to Crooked Hillary's campaign and money laundering foundation?
Americal is correct.

On what?

Maybe it was the several of your buddies who were fine and dandy with the innocent Muslims being killed.

On what?

The only way I could tie myself in knots is if I believed as you do. I can criticizes someone who is Muslim without being critical of all Muslims. I'm trying to see if you are capable of the same but apparently you can't even imagine the possibility.

Oh and thanks for not answering the question, not that anyone would be surprised by that.
Oh you can but no one else? Dude can you hear your self? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

On what?

Hugely hypocritical

Not a bit but happy to hear you explain it.

On what?

Oh you can but no one else? Dude can you hear your self? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Which part confuses you and specifically why?

On what?

Maybe it was the several of your buddies who were fine and dandy with the innocent Muslims being killed.
Noone on here ever made any such claim you fk! Fk you and your Muslim hating ass

When I was a kid I read a lot about the Holocaust. I couldn't understand how a modern industrial technologically advanced society could MURDER six million people. After all I read...it still didn't make sense. I knew it happened...but HOW people could do that just didn't make sense.I was convinced it was an anomaly, it could never happen here...

After reading the responses on this thread...I no longer think that

On what?

Noone on here ever made any such claim you fk! Fk you and your Muslim hating ass

Flash was one. I guess you missed a lot on this board, it's been kind of a big deal around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back