Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being OK with slaughtering Muslims because you think they are all terrorist sympathizers yet selling billions of weapons to Muslim country that a majority of the 9/11 hitchhikers came from. A country that does have a history of radical terrorism. I'm just curious why you're not OK with one but fine with the othero go

I'd like to see a serious answer but I doubt I will get one.
You've tied yourself in knots Joy. You have no idea which way to go anymore. It's not just sleazy, it's hypocritical.

The only way I could tie myself in knots is if I believed as you do. I can criticizes someone who is Muslim without being critical of all Muslims. I'm trying to see if you are capable of the same but apparently you can't even imagine the possibility.

Oh and thanks for not answering the question, not that anyone would be surprised by that.
Oh you can but no one else? Dude can you hear your self? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Which part confuses you and specifically why?
You confuses me

Being OK with slaughtering Muslims because you think they are all terrorist sympathizers yet selling billions of weapons to Muslim country that a majority of the 9/11 hitchhikers came from. A country that does have a history of radical terrorism. I'm just curious why you're not OK with one but fine with the other.

When did I ever make any such claims? You should apologize

Maybe it was the several of your buddies who were fine and dandy with the innocent Muslims being killed.
Noone on here ever made any such claim you fk! Fk you and your Muslim hating ass

Flash was one. I guess you missed a lot on this board, it's been kind of a big deal around here.
Post number

When I was a kid I read a lot about the Holocaust. I couldn't understand how a modern industrial technologically advanced society could MURDER six million people. After all I read...it still didn't make sense. I knew it happened...but HOW people could do that just didn't make sense.I was convinced it was an anomaly, it could never happen here...

After reading the responses on this thread...I no longer think that

And like good Germans many of them are denying to ever have read such a thing.

When I was a kid I read a lot about the Holocaust. I couldn't understand how a modern industrial technologically advanced society could MURDER six million people. After all I read...it still didn't make sense. I knew it happened...but HOW people could do that just didn't make sense.I was convinced it was an anomaly, it could never happen here...

And like good Germans many of them are denying to ever have read such a thing.
You all really do hate humans

large.jpg

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians, Torch Church in Brutal Attack

Radical Muslims murdered more than 30 Christians in Nigeria last week. This is just the latest account of systematic Islamic violence towards Christ-followers in that country.
You are a fucking tool. How many of the dead in New Zealand were responsible for this ?
None.
If you follow your dumbarse logic then you are responsible for the holocaust. Do you see how this works you thick fucker ?

Being OK with slaughtering Muslims because you think they are all terrorist sympathizers yet selling billions of weapons to Muslim country that a majority of the 9/11 hitchhikers came from. A country that does have a history of radical terrorism. I'm just curious why you're not OK with one but fine with the other.

When did I ever make any such claims? You should apologize

Maybe it was the several of your buddies who were fine and dandy with the innocent Muslims being killed.
Noone on here ever made any such claim you fk! Fk you and your Muslim hating ass

Flash was one. I guess you missed a lot on this board, it's been kind of a big deal around here.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Radical Muslims murdered more than 30 Christians in Nigeria last week. This is just the latest account of systematic Islamic violence towards Christ-followers in that country.
You are a fucking tool. How many of the dead in New Zealand were responsible for this ?
None.
If you follow your dumbarse logic then you are responsible for the holocaust. Do you see how this works you thick fucker ?
Dude your nickname must be irony

None.
Make the link between the Nigeria atrocity and the one in NZ.

None.
Do you have any information on them that they weren’t working with them?

None.

You are confused Moon Bat

How many Christians in that church were responsible for whatever the filthy Muslims thought they needed to die for?

How many of the 3,000 people that died on 911 were responsible for what the Muslims thought they were responsible for?

How many of the people in San Bernardino that the Muslims killed were responsible?

How about the million Christians killed by the filthy Muslims in Africa?

None.

How many Christians in that church were responsible for whatever the filthy Muslims thought they needed to die for?

How many of the 3,000 people that died on 911 were responsible for what the Muslims thought they were responsible for?

How many of the people in San Bernardino that the Muslims killed were responsible?

He’s busy with his nose up leftists leaders asses

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Go fuck your self. Fuck you. First off, when meds and churches and businesses get shot up, it’s mana from heaven for you and your type. The little maggots who just wait for something like this to happen so you all can sit and say how horrible it is. You people live for this stuff and it’s just gross. You are basically good with this stuff happening so you can blame it on a president, any other time you care less. What scum you and your type are. Just trash. Cowardly to.

None.

And you need to make the link between them and those killed in Christchurch. I know that you cant you thick fucker.

You all really do hate humans

Please explain how your post above was a logical response to what I wrote

None.
Do you have any information on them that they weren’t working with them?
I dont need to you nazi slag. Thats not how it works in the civilised world. Why dont you show me your link, ? I know that you cant,

What IS a Right-Wing Extremist exactly? Leftists and The International Globalists who Leftists shill for on The Internet consider Right-Wing Extremism:

Wanting to SHUT your Borders, NOT wanting to import UNLIMITED amounts from Third World Shit Holes into your nation, wanting to preserve your Heritage, being PROUD of your Heritage, being Christian, being a White person and being PROUD of being White and NOT being ASHAMED and HATING yourself for being White.

So WTF IS a Right-Wing Extremist when we have such RIDICULOUS examples given and being INSISTED by The International Globalists and their Leftist little dog shills on The Internet?

I think when you commit terrorist attacks or promote them for right wing causes makes you a right wing terrorist. I know you want me to tell you that all Christians are terrorists or whatever but I'm not wanting to walk down that crazy f'd up road with you.

What are Right-Wing Causes?

These:

Wanting to SHUT your Borders, NOT wanting to import UNLIMITED amounts from Third World Shit Holes into your nation, wanting to preserve your Heritage, being PROUD of your Heritage, being Christian, being a White person and being PROUD of being White and NOT being ASHAMED and HATING yourself for being White.

Now you see not EVERYONE WANTS Multiculturalism, not EVERYONE WANTS the Diversity SHIT and think that their environment was OKAY as it WAS as it ALWAYS WAS and when Leftist SJW Politicians on the payroll of The International Globalists WITHOUT the PERMISSION of the locals begin to import in mass numbers crowds from Third World Shit Holes into THEIR LAND many do NOT like that and they get angry and SOME go off the edge and end up shooting up a Mosque. The situation is if there was NO Mosque and NO Muslims in a Non-Muslim nation then that incident would NOT have happened, so the blame is totally with those Leftist SJW politicians IF they STOPPED fucking up WESTERN society with their Multiculuralism FANATICISM then EVERYTHING would be peaceful.

It's the Leftist SJWs who are the Extremists, they want to PERMANENTLY change ALL Western nations into Multiculturalism Hell Holes and NOBODY in those Western nations has given them the PERMISSION to DESTROY their society with this poison.

So, what are you saying, it's OK to commit terrorist attacks if they meet this criteria?

No. I am saying that IF Leftist SJWs stopped with this insane and fanatical Social Engineering Fetish they have then MANY problems would NOT happen.

Neat. I disagree.

Did you know that a right wing nut job gunned down 49 Muslims today?

Well of course you disagree as a Leftist you have the Multiculturalism Fetish.

Go fuck your self. Fuck you. First off, when meds and churches and businesses get shot up, it’s mana from heaven for you and your type. The little maggots who just wait for something like this to happen so you all can sit and say how horrible it is. You people live for this stuff and it’s just gross. You are basically good with this stuff happening so you can blame it on a president, any other time you care less. What scum you and your type are. Just trash. Cowardly to.

Hey dickface...I absolutely never said a WORD about Trump on this thread. Go back and look.

It looks a lot like YOU think his rhetoric could be blamed for this...and that makes you nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back