Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRAMA QUEEN? Tell that to the families of the 100 victims of this horror.

Tell it to the families of the of the folks that were gunned down in that Pittsburgh synagogue

You need to fuck yourself

I stopped reading 30 pages in to this thread but in all that I saw ONE person condemn this horror. I have seen Trumpers applaud and excuse this and attack that ONE person who condemned it.

What does that tell you about Trumpers?
The response to this thread is just.....shocking

What has happened to this country...

You should think about Idaho and invite your friends, trust me when isolated you guys will think about something to disagree on and then the fun will begin.
So what is it about Islam that you find fits the "diversity" mold that you need in your pathetic life?

I've known several Muslims, never had a problem with them...well, one guy I did but not related to his religion. Anyway, one was a teacher, I've had a direct report who was Muslim and a neighbor...the guy I had a problem with. There are probably more but I don't poll people for their religion.

Anyway, kind of the same with Christians, some I like, some I don't, many I wouldn't have a clue if they are religious or not.

Not sure if you're picking up on this or not but I don't pigeon hole people by their religion.
That's nice. No one really gives a damn.

Then maybe don't ask the question Aflak.
I didn't ask you a question. I made a statement. There is no question mark in my previous post. Idiot.

You dumb?

So what is it about Islam that you find fits the "diversity" mold that you need in your pathetic life?

I stopped reading 30 pages in to this thread but in all that I saw ONE person condemn this horror. I have seen Trumpers applaud and excuse this and attack that ONE person who condemned it.

What does that tell you about Trumpers?
The response to this thread is just.....shocking

What has happened to this country...

I don't have time or the inclination to read this entire thread but Im curious, what would you like to see done about all of this "anti-muslim talk?"

Tell it to the families of the of the folks that were gunned down in that Pittsburgh synagogue

How about the 3000 Americans in ny 2001?

Did they ever apologize?

Drama queen

I've known several Muslims, never had a problem with them...well, one guy I did but not related to his religion. Anyway, one was a teacher, I've had a direct report who was Muslim and a neighbor...the guy I had a problem with. There are probably more but I don't poll people for their religion.

Anyway, kind of the same with Christians, some I like, some I don't, many I wouldn't have a clue if they are religious or not.

Not sure if you're picking up on this or not but I don't pigeon hole people by their religion.

I didn't ask you a question. I made a statement. There is no question mark in my previous post. Idiot.

You dumb?

You're the one here talking about the need to include Islam for "diversity" in our culture, not me, yet you can't tell us why. Looks like you're the dummy.

Did they ever apologize?

Drama queen
Were any of the slaughtered in Christchurch responsible for that ?
Oh the irony. Ok, so who here was in NZ? How is this ours? You fks are really fks, and I have no idea where those people were in 2001. So maybe they did play a part

Did they ever apologize?

Drama queen
Yep. Check how many of them have sent $$$ to terrorists groups and madrasas over the phone. They hate the West and Christian nations almost 100%.

Did they ever apologize?

Drama queen
Was the guy that killed them responsible? Were the people that died on 9/11 responsible?

Did they ever apologize?

Drama queen
Exactly. Who flew the planes into buildings on 9-11? The fucking Laplanders?

Neat. I disagree.

Did you know that a right wing nut job gunned down 49 Muslims today?

The nutjobs are those idiots that allowed Muslim immigration to NZ. How stupid can you be to think it is a good think to import asshole Muslims?

Those Muslims who didn't hurt anyone? Maybe New Zealand needs to keep a better eye on the Australians they let in after today.

Just like the nutjobs here in the US are the Moon Bat idiots that want to allow tens of millions of welfare queens from Central America to flood into our country and sign up for welfare, load our school system with their shithead children, bring in drugs and commit crimes.

Then you have the Queen of the Idiots. Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. How stupid was that? Thank god she lost.

Maybe we should just throw all men in jail, I mean if you want to play to generalities.

Just the assholes. Muslims are the assholes of the world nowadays.

Your inability to understand that speaks volumes of your Moon Bat stupidity.

Did you vote for Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to allow a million Muslim refugees to come to the US?

If you did you are a moron just like the morons that elected Obama who allowed eight years of uncontrolled Brown welfare immigration.

It's like talking to a 3rd grader.

'Muslims are the assholes of the world nowadays"

It's not the homosexuals or trans people anymore? Or is that only on Tuesdays?
Your religious beliefs are based on an extreme feminist book called the Handmaids Tale. Which will never happen. Dignity for people is different then them costing to muc as agendas are pushed.

Shhhhh... These stupid Moon Bats don't know that The Handmaid's Tale is fiction.

Don't burst their bubble.

You dumb?

You're the one here talking about the need to include Islam for "diversity" in our culture, not me, yet you can't tell us why. Looks like you're the dummy.

My god you're dumb. You ask me a question, I answer it and then you claimed I never asked you the question. So I respond by showing you that question and then you reply with thinking I'm ask you your own question.

Idiot.

Apparently YOU fuckers love MURDER...MASS MURDER AT THAT
GettyImages-1161124.0.jpg

Speaking of Saudi Arabia, what's the latest on them buying all the war shit from us?

You mean the country that gave millions of dollars to Crooked Hillary's campaign and money laundering foundation?

Did they ever apologize?

Drama queen
Exactly. Who flew the planes into buildings on 9-11? The fucking Laplanders?
It was the George W Bush. I thought everyone knew that.

Apparently YOU fuckers love MURDER...MASS MURDER AT THAT
GettyImages-1161124.0.jpg

Speaking of Saudi Arabia, what's the latest on them buying all the war shit from us?

You mean the country that gave millions of dollars to Crooked Hillary's campaign and money laundering foundation?

No, the country where most of the hijackers came from, the very same country that kills journalists and apparently Trump is giddy about a multi-billion dollar deal to arm them even more. They're Muslims, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back