Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like talking to a 3rd grader.

'Muslims are the assholes of the world nowadays"

It's not the homosexuals or trans people anymore? Or is that only on Tuesdays?

Muslims execute both homosexuals and trans people.

Not here, if anyone executes a homosexual and are caught they go to prison and face hate crimes charges. Where are you on hate crimes legislation anyway?

Apparently in New Zealand and it's endorsed in the US buy you idiots it's OK to kill people for their religion. Do you call people like that Muslims too?

Yes, because they are the minority and the nation is run by evil white patriarchs who won't allow that.

In their own nations they execute gays all day.

2ACA970D00000578-3172640-Islamic_State_militants_have_thrown_two_men_off_a_building_for_b-m-14_1437690939328.jpg

Yeah, I'm no fan of ISIS or anyone who wants to kill gays or anyone else for that matter. Which means I'm no fan of you.
Are you a Male that squats when he pisses and wipes?

Are you the type of guys who asks anonymous people on the internet how they go to the bathroom and specifically about wiping?

I stopped reading 30 pages in to this thread but in all that I saw ONE person condemn this horror. I have seen Trumpers applaud and excuse this and attack that ONE person who condemned it.

What does that tell you about Trumpers?

I think there are laws against sawing peoples heads off, maybe in Idaho you guys don't care about that sort of thing.
I don't live in Idaho, but it is a great state. No muslims to speak of and of course, no Islamic terrorism like there is in your neighborhood. You're such a pitiful creature. Good wholesome American culture threatens you, huh.

You should think about Idaho and invite your friends, trust me when isolated you guys will think about something to disagree on and then the fun will begin.
So what is it about Islam that you find fits the "diversity" mold that you need in your pathetic life?

I've known several Muslims, never had a problem with them...well, one guy I did but not related to his religion. Anyway, one was a teacher, I've had a direct report who was Muslim and a neighbor...the guy I had a problem with. There are probably more but I don't poll people for their religion.

Anyway, kind of the same with Christians, some I like, some I don't, many I wouldn't have a clue if they are religious or not.

Not sure if you're picking up on this or not but I don't pigeon hole people by their religion.
Whoop ti do

Somebody asked a question and I answered it, glad you got something out of it.

I stopped reading 30 pages in to this thread but in all that I saw ONE person condemn this horror. I have seen Trumpers applaud and excuse this and attack that ONE person who condemned it.

More than we want to know.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
I shot Muslims in the war. Thought we were shooting the wrong ones. Saudi’s are assholes. Islam was founded on violence. This shooting in New Zealand is wasting time on the news in my opinion. Could care less. Ambivalent about a people that cut Christians heads off and stone women to death. Fucking savages.

When are we going to get your condemnation of Obama administration slaughtering half a million Muslims?

I've read the entire thread and you and other leftist's hypocrisy is mind boggling.

What does that tell you about leftists?

I've read the entire thread and you and other leftist's hypocrisy is mind boggling.

What does that tell you about leftists?
He loves Muslims

Apparently YOU fuckers love MURDER...MASS MURDER AT THAT

When are we going to get your condemnation of Obama administration slaughtering half a million Muslims?
No, Obama did not slaughter a half million Muslims. Only Muslims have slaughtered that many.

Diversity. Idiot.

I think there are laws against sawing peoples heads off, maybe in Idaho you guys don't care about that sort of thing.
I don't live in Idaho, but it is a great state. No muslims to speak of and of course, no Islamic terrorism like there is in your neighborhood. You're such a pitiful creature. Good wholesome American culture threatens you, huh.

You should think about Idaho and invite your friends, trust me when isolated you guys will think about something to disagree on and then the fun will begin.
So what is it about Islam that you find fits the "diversity" mold that you need in your pathetic life?

I've known several Muslims, never had a problem with them...well, one guy I did but not related to his religion. Anyway, one was a teacher, I've had a direct report who was Muslim and a neighbor...the guy I had a problem with. There are probably more but I don't poll people for their religion.

Anyway, kind of the same with Christians, some I like, some I don't, many I wouldn't have a clue if they are religious or not.

Not sure if you're picking up on this or not but I don't pigeon hole people by their religion.
That's nice. No one really gives a damn.

Innocent people must be slaughtered to atone for the actions of terrorists ? Hmmmm. I doubt that this will be the reaction when the next bomb goes off on US soil. Sick people on here.

Then maybe don't ask the question Aflak.

Innocent people must be slaughtered to atone for the actions of terrorists ? Hmmmm. I doubt that this will be the reaction when the next bomb goes off on US soil. Sick people on here.

You'd be wise to worry about your own Muslim problem, Tubby

Then maybe don't ask the question Aflak.
I didn't ask you a question. I made a statement. There is no question mark in my previous post. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back