Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what are you saying, it's OK to commit terrorist attacks if they meet this criteria?

No. I am saying that IF Leftist SJWs stopped with this insane and fanatical Social Engineering Fetish they have then MANY problems would NOT happen.

Neat. I disagree.

Did you know that a right wing nut job gunned down 49 Muslims today?

The nutjobs are those idiots that allowed Muslim immigration to NZ. How stupid can you be to think it is a good think to import asshole Muslims?

Those Muslims who didn't hurt anyone? Maybe New Zealand needs to keep a better eye on the Australians they let in after today.

Just like the nutjobs here in the US are the Moon Bat idiots that want to allow tens of millions of welfare queens from Central America to flood into our country and sign up for welfare, load our school system with their shithead children, bring in drugs and commit crimes.

Then you have the Queen of the Idiots. Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. How stupid was that? Thank god she lost.

Maybe we should just throw all men in jail, I mean if you want to play to generalities.

Just the assholes. Muslims are the assholes of the world nowadays.

Your inability to understand that speaks volumes of your Moon Bat stupidity.

Did you vote for Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to allow a million Muslim refugees to come to the US?

If you did you are a moron just like the morons that elected Obama who allowed eight years of uncontrolled Brown welfare immigration.

It's like talking to a 3rd grader.

'Muslims are the assholes of the world nowadays"

It's not the homosexuals or trans people anymore? Or is that only on Tuesdays?

[

Pretty much so.
3d1c76ab4534ab9fbd85b236d74b4fbb

Sexual-Slavery-Nothing-to-do-with-Islam.jpg

No. I am saying that IF Leftist SJWs stopped with this insane and fanatical Social Engineering Fetish they have then MANY problems would NOT happen.

Neat. I disagree.

The nutjobs are those idiots that allowed Muslim immigration to NZ. How stupid can you be to think it is a good think to import asshole Muslims?

Those Muslims who didn't hurt anyone? Maybe New Zealand needs to keep a better eye on the Australians they let in after today.

Just like the nutjobs here in the US are the Moon Bat idiots that want to allow tens of millions of welfare queens from Central America to flood into our country and sign up for welfare, load our school system with their shithead children, bring in drugs and commit crimes.

Then you have the Queen of the Idiots. Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. How stupid was that? Thank god she lost.

Maybe we should just throw all men in jail, I mean if you want to play to generalities.

Did you vote for Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to allow a million Muslim refugees to come to the US?

If you did you are a moron just like the morons that elected Obama who allowed eight years of uncontrolled Brown welfare immigration.

Muslims execute both homosexuals and trans people.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
LOL it's not like those nice Muslims are actually sawing peoples heads off or anything.

ESFOAD

It's pretty safe to say there were not sawing peoples heads off.
Diversity. Idiot.

I think there are laws against sawing peoples heads off, maybe in Idaho you guys don't care about that sort of thing.
I don't live in Idaho, but it is a great state. No muslims to speak of and of course, no Islamic terrorism like there is in your neighborhood. You're such a pitiful creature. Good wholesome American culture threatens you, huh.

Neat. I disagree.

Not here, if anyone executes a homosexual and are caught they go to prison and face hate crimes charges. Where are you on hate crimes legislation anyway?

Apparently in New Zealand and it's endorsed in the US buy you idiots it's OK to kill people for their religion. Do you call people like that Muslims too?

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW
LOL it's not like those nice Muslims are actually sawing peoples heads off or anything.

ESFOAD

Diversity. Idiot.

I think there are laws against sawing peoples heads off, maybe in Idaho you guys don't care about that sort of thing.
I don't live in Idaho, but it is a great state. No muslims to speak of and of course, no Islamic terrorism like there is in your neighborhood. You're such a pitiful creature. Good wholesome American culture threatens you, huh.

Prosperous Americans piss that guy off to no end.

Not here, if anyone executes a homosexual and are caught they go to prison and face hate crimes charges. Where are you on hate crimes legislation anyway?

Apparently in New Zealand and it's endorsed in the US buy you idiots it's OK to kill people for their religion. Do you call people like that Muslims too?

Yes, because they are the minority and the nation is run by evil white patriarchs who won't allow that.

In their own nations they execute gays all day.

2ACA970D00000578-3172640-Islamic_State_militants_have_thrown_two_men_off_a_building_for_b-m-14_1437690939328.jpg

This has to stop.

NOW

ESFOAD

Diversity. Idiot.

You should think about Idaho and invite your friends, trust me when isolated you guys will think about something to disagree on and then the fun will begin.

Yes, because they are the minority and the nation is run by evil white patriarchs who won't allow that.

It's actually liberals who are wanting to protect people from the likes of you, so really no need for you to take credit for protecting teh gays.

It's actually liberals who are wanting to protect people from the likes of you, so really no need for you to take credit for protecting teh gays.

What in the hell are you talking about? Liberals want to import this gay executing ideology all over white nations.

2ACA970D00000578-3172640-Islamic_State_militants_have_thrown_two_men_off_a_building_for_b-m-14_1437690939328.jpg

Yeah, I'm no fan of ISIS or anyone who wants to kill gays or anyone else for that matter. Which means I'm no fan of you.

ESFOAD

Diversity. Idiot.

You should think about Idaho and invite your friends, trust me when isolated you guys will think about something to disagree on and then the fun will begin.
So what is it about Islam that you find fits the "diversity" mold that you need in your pathetic life?

Yeah, I'm no fan of ISIS or anyone who wants to kill gays or anyone else for that matter. Which means I'm no fan of you.

HappyJoe, just because I want you out the country and out of my life does not mean the same judgement applies to all gays. Just virtue signaling liberal faggots who hate themselves.

Are you a Male that squats when he pisses and wipes?

Neat. I disagree.

Your religious beliefs are based on an extreme feminist book called the Handmaids Tale. Which will never happen. Dignity for people is different then them costing to muc as agendas are pushed.

This has to stop.

NOW
No hate speech

I'll just continue to state the facts

Islam is a barbaric religion which is a threat to western civilization

Diversity. Idiot.

So what is it about Islam that you find fits the "diversity" mold that you need in your pathetic life?

I've known several Muslims, never had a problem with them...well, one guy I did but not related to his religion. Anyway, one was a teacher, I've had a direct report who was Muslim and a neighbor...the guy I had a problem with. There are probably more but I don't poll people for their religion.

Anyway, kind of the same with Christians, some I like, some I don't, many I wouldn't have a clue if they are religious or not.

Not sure if you're picking up on this or not but I don't pigeon hole people by their religion.

This has to stop.

NOW
I hate radical Muslims. Nasty humans can’t accept others! All through history

Diversity. Idiot.

I've known several Muslims, never had a problem with them...well, one guy I did but not related to his religion. Anyway, one was a teacher, I've had a direct report who was Muslim and a neighbor...the guy I had a problem with. There are probably more but I don't poll people for their religion.

Anyway, kind of the same with Christians, some I like, some I don't, many I wouldn't have a clue if they are religious or not.

Not sure if you're picking up on this or not but I don't pigeon hole people by their religion.
Whoop ti do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back