Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
It has NOTHING to do with Anti Muslim talk you moron. It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact JEWS are in positions of control or their lackey's are,and they are turning WHITE countries into third world cesspools. Granted I wish the hero shooter had found different targets like those pursuing the genocide of the white race but hey scaring the shit out of turd world invaders and hopefully showing them THEY ARE NOT WELCOME HERE will make the Jews goal of white genocide harder because people won't want to take the risk of invading our countries for fear of retaliation.

Nobody is taking PLEASURE in ANYONE being murdered, but the situation is who cares? WHY are these Muslims so special, WHY are we being told in the OP that we ALL now have to STOP being Anti-Muslim and Anti-Islam?
Why are they in Western countries? I am quite sure nobody would have any issues with them if they stayed where they lived for millennia, namely, in their own countries.

We should stop hate speech
What is hate speech? Everything your kind doesn't like?
It is a construct to curb free speech. Just like the so-called "hate crime." Crime is not an act of love.

The guy also said that his political model was Red China.

He also said he could have used any kind of weapons to kill the Muslims but he chose AR-15s just to rile up all the anti gun nuts in the US.

Of course if you want to discuss stupid statements then how about that asshole Obama saying that the Muslim shooting up American soldiers was "workplace violence"?

Now that was a stupid statement, wasn't it?

always:
WHITE nationalists/supremacists/hater/racist/right winger
NEVER :
BLACK--Brown nationalists/supremacists/hater/racist/left winger

Yes Leftists CELEBRATE anyone who says Black Power IF they hear someone say White Power they shit their panties. This illustrates their greatest fear is MILLIONS and MILLIONS of Awakened Whites WORLD WIDE being proud of being White and Celebrating Whiteness, this is their nightmare.

The Leftist SJWs love doing the stupid Black History Month.

We Whites DON'T need a White History Month because:

EVERY MONTH IS WHITE HISTORY MONTH!
EVERY MONTH IS WHITE HISTORY MONTH!

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Why don't you Leftists EVER post a thread when your Muslim pets slaughter INNOCENTS on Western streets in suicide attacks, with machine guns and with vehicles? Paris? London? Nice? Hello heard of THEM? Of course you have but they were all Whites in predominately Christian nations being slaughtered by your Muslim pets and so you do NOT give a CRAP about that.

But your Muslim pets get shot up and OMG the sky is falling and we ALL have to STFU and lick Muslim and Islam filthy buttocks because Leftists say so. Fuck that.

I have NEVER since I joined this forum EVER seen ONE TIME a Leftist post a thread when the latest Islamic terrorist attack has happened on Western streets, all we have had is Leftists like you in those threads deflecting and defending your Muslim pets with but but but what about Christians, but but but what about The Crusades, but but but what about Timothy McVeigh, but but but what about Dylan Roof etc I have NEVER seen ONE Leftist in ANY thread condemn Islam and it's filthy followers who slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples in the NAME OF ISLAM, in the NAME OF ALLAH.

So some Muslims got shot up in New Zealand, who cares? They should NOT be in ANY Non-Muslim nation to begin with it's the Leftist Traitor politicians who have let them in so they can assist in shutting up Whitey with Muh Racism and Muh Colonialism and ANYONE who is NOT on the Leftist side.

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets but we know that wait will be VERY long because NO Leftist Islam lover is EVER going to post that thread.

Fuck Islam! Fuck Mohammed!
We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets
Why would we do that when almost all Muslims everywhere are INNOCENT of that, too? I condemn the assholes who do these terrible things. I support our intelligence agencies who spend their days looking for these guys and stopping them BEFORE they can do damage. I supported the war against AlQaeda and the war against ISIS. Maybe it didn't do a whole lot of good, but it took a little wind out of their sails, at least for awhile. What else can you do but all of that?
Long and short of it is, I condemn the terrorists but there is no reason to condemn Islam.

This thread amazes me. 49 innocent people were slaughtered in an act of hate. And look at the hate spewing out in these threads essentially saying they deserve it because they are Muslim and Muslims are evil.

QUOTE="defcon4, post: 22012291, member: 53115"]
We should stop hate speech
What is hate speech? Everything your kind doesn't like?
It is a construct to curb free speech. Just like the so-called "hate crime." Crime is not an act of love.[/QUOTE]
Yes

This has to stop.

NOW

Why don't you Leftists EVER post a thread when your Muslim pets slaughter INNOCENTS on Western streets in suicide attacks, with machine guns and with vehicles? Paris? London? Nice? Hello heard of THEM? Of course you have but they were all Whites in predominately Christian nations being slaughtered by your Muslim pets and so you do NOT give a CRAP about that.

But your Muslim pets get shot up and OMG the sky is falling and we ALL have to STFU and lick Muslim and Islam filthy buttocks because Leftists say so. Fuck that.

I have NEVER since I joined this forum EVER seen ONE TIME a Leftist post a thread when the latest Islamic terrorist attack has happened on Western streets, all we have had is Leftists like you in those threads deflecting and defending your Muslim pets with but but but what about Christians, but but but what about The Crusades, but but but what about Timothy McVeigh, but but but what about Dylan Roof etc I have NEVER seen ONE Leftist in ANY thread condemn Islam and it's filthy followers who slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples in the NAME OF ISLAM, in the NAME OF ALLAH.

So some Muslims got shot up in New Zealand, who cares? They should NOT be in ANY Non-Muslim nation to begin with it's the Leftist Traitor politicians who have let them in so they can assist in shutting up Whitey with Muh Racism and Muh Colonialism and ANYONE who is NOT on the Leftist side.

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets but we know that wait will be VERY long because NO Leftist Islam lover is EVER going to post that thread.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? 49 innocent people got killed! In a mass shooting.

Sorry bout that,

1. Islam and the act of being a Muslim is wrong, they are a threat, to life and freedom itself.
  2. Only an idiot does not know this.
  3. Only and idiot will say nothing of the truth.
  4. Only the wise know what I'm saying.
  5. Islam should not be welcomed into no place in the world.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you stop anti muslim talk you have to stop anticonservative talk too!

FAIR IS FAIR OK??????????

This has to stop.

NOW

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets
Why would we do that when almost all Muslims everywhere are INNOCENT of that, too? I condemn the assholes who do these terrible things. I support our intelligence agencies who spend their days looking for these guys and stopping them BEFORE they can do damage. I supported the war against AlQaeda and the war against ISIS. Maybe it didn't do a whole lot of good, but it took a little wind out of their sails, at least for awhile. What else can you do but all of that?
Long and short of it is, I condemn the terrorists but there is no reason to condemn Islam.

This thread amazes me. 49 innocent people were slaughtered in an act of hate. And look at the hate spewing out in these threads essentially saying they deserve it because they are Muslim and Muslims are evil.

When innocent people are killed by Muslim terrorists, the first thing the rest do is leap into damage control and start accusing people of being Islamophobes. They don't give a damn about the victims, only about their own hides. So while I agree that these particular people were innocent (as anyone else, at least) and didn't deserve to die, it's not like the shoe hasn't been on the other foot for a very, very long time. After the 900th Islamic terrorist attack, people start to lose sympathy for the ones trying to kill them (even if the terrorists and regular Muslims are not the same, they spring from the same roots called Islam).

This has to stop.

NOW

When innocent people are killed by Muslim terrorists, the first thing the rest do is leap into damage control and start accusing people of being Islamophobes. They don't give a damn about the victims, only about their own hides. So while I agree that these particular people were innocent (as anyone else, at least) and didn't deserve to die, it's not like the shoe hasn't been on the other foot for a very, very long time.

I can’t quite recall people going on about how they deserved to die in other shootings. Can you?

This has to stop.

NOW

When innocent people are killed by Muslim terrorists, the first thing the rest do is leap into damage control and start accusing people of being Islamophobes. They don't give a damn about the victims, only about their own hides. So while I agree that these particular people were innocent (as anyone else, at least) and didn't deserve to die, it's not like the shoe hasn't been on the other foot for a very, very long time.

I can’t quite recall people going on about how they deserved to die in other shootings. Can you?

No but only a few morons and trolls have been saying that.

Nobody is taking PLEASURE in ANYONE being murdered, but the situation is who cares? WHY are these Muslims so special, WHY are we being told in the OP that we ALL now have to STOP being Anti-Muslim and Anti-Islam?
Why are they in Western countries? I am quite sure nobody would have any issues with them if they stayed where they lived for millennia, namely, in their own countries.
If everyone stayed where they had lived for a millennia you and I would be in some podunk town in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back