Times Square Bomber Sentenced to Life in Prison

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The man who plotted to kill Americans by driving a homemade car bomb into Times Square and leaving it to explode has been sentenced to life in prison.

A federal judge gave Faisal Shahzad a mandatory life prison term at his sentencing Tuesday in Manhattan federal court. The bomb he had packed into the back of an SUV sputtered, injuring no one in a Times Square packed with tourists.

FOXNews.com - Times Square Bomber Sentenced to Life in Prison

Well, we are putting another pig in da pen.

"Unless the U.S. leaves Muslim lands alone, he warned, "we will be attacking U.S., and I plead guilty to that."

I got a great Idea,, how bout if we switch. all muslims leave America and all Americans will leave muslim lands. that's fair.

He was asked why he swore allegiance to America, he answered "I lied"

"Unless the U.S. leaves Muslim lands alone, he warned, "we will be attacking U.S., and I plead guilty to that."

I got a great Idea,, how bout if we switch. all muslims leave America and all Americans will leave muslim lands. that's fair.

I wish they had asked him how his lie squares with his religion.

What about American Muslims? You gonna kick them out of their own country?

I wish they had asked him how his lie squares with his religion.

I think his "religion" tells him it's okay to lie kill and maim in the name of his religion.

I dunno, that's a conundrum innit? Seems they don't want anybody but muslims are their lands, I just thought in the interest of "fair play" they'd be willing to switch and peace shall reign in all the land.

I dunno, that's a conundrum innit? Seems they don't want anybody but muslims are their lands, I just thought in the interest of "fair play" they'd be willing to switch and peace shall reign in all the land.

Key word in your post: Seems.

The problem, WillyT, is that - sometimes - you don't think. You see all Muslims as 'foreigners'. They are not. They are Americans - no different from you or I. Why should they be forced to leave the only country they know? What about the Muslims that serve alongside other Americans in our armed forces? Have they not demonstrated their allegiance enough? What more is it that you want from them? Must they choose between their faith and their country? What happened to that 'freedom of religion' that we all hold dear?

Key word in your post: Seems.

The problem, WillyT, is that - sometimes - you don't think. You see all Muslims as 'foreigners'. They are not. They are Americans - no different from you or I. Why should they be forced to leave the only country they know? What about the Muslims that serve alongside other Americans in our armed forces? Have they not demonstrated their allegiance enough? What more is it that you want from them? Must they choose between their faith and their country? What happened to that 'freedom of religion' that we all hold dear?

You are preaching to the chior. I'm asking muslims if Americans leave muslim lands should muslims leave American land. It's a yes or no question.

Actually..not a bad idea.

The US should completely quit the middle east. Would save over 30 billion a year.

Forum List

Back