Times up, Crooked Hillary

Hillary is attempting to keep a criminal referral out of the news. Had she not relinquished her security clearance, it would have been a criminal referral ending it for her and may still be... Time will tell as all of her compadre's have now lost their protections from prosecutions because they lied to the FBI..

i am still baffled over how she is pushing for civility, yet we all know what she does when she doesnt get her way and loses her temper

Have the rest of what she said,"I remember what they did to me for 25 years -- the falsehoods, the lies, which unfortunately people believe because the Republicans have put a lot of time, money, and effort in promoting them," Clinton said. "So when you're dealing with an ideological party that is driven by the lust for power, that is funded by corporate interests who want a government that does its bidding, it's -- you can be civil, but you can't overcome what they intend to do unless you win elections."

She should have fought them like this 2 years ago... The dupes' facts are all wrong, just a bunch of garbage...

Have the rest of what she said,"I remember what they did to me for 25 years -- the falsehoods, the lies, which unfortunately people believe because the Republicans have put a lot of time, money, and effort in promoting them," Clinton said. "So when you're dealing with an ideological party that is driven by the lust for power, that is funded by corporate interests who want a government that does its bidding, it's -- you can be civil, but you can't overcome what they intend to do unless you win elections."

She should have fought them like this 2 years ago... The dupes' facts are all wrong, just a bunch of garbage...

Hogwash to what she said. Or anything she says.

Hillary, is that you? Ya cow.

Amen. Some people are horrible judges of character. *Cough*franco*cough*

Hillary, is that you? Ya cow.
No argument as usual of course super duper? Just stupid insults and garbage talking points....

When anything makes it to real media or courtroom, give us a call Super dupers...

Now why would Hilly do that? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Wait, I know, I know, ask me-----------------> Because Glen Simpson pled the 5th, lol. It is all falling apart, she knows it, we know it, in fact, the only ones who do NOT know it are called-------------> Super dupers-)

I vote because of facts and policies, and you are a brainwashed functional moron LOL. allyou idiot dupes get is the best liar, and now a con man LOL. I wish him the best but not your stupid lies. Maybe you can get another tax cut for the rich and cuts in services for your friends and family, super dupers. Lock her up LOL

When anything makes it to real media or courtroom, give us a call Super dupers...

Now why would Hilly do that? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Wait, I know, I know, ask me-----------------> Because Glen Simpson pled the 5th, lol. It is all falling apart, she knows it, we know it, in fact, the only ones who do NOT know it are called-------------> Super dupers-)
I don't know what garbage trivia propaganda you are referring to, Super Duper. 25 years now with nothing happening except a gentleman lying about a BJ. Pathetic

I vote because of facts and policies, and you are a brainwashed functional moron LOL. allyou idiot dupes get is the best liar, and now a con man LOL. I wish him the best but not your stupid lies. Maybe you can get another tax cut for the rich and cuts in services for your friends and family, super dupers. Lock her up LOL
You have no idea what you're talking about. I never automatically believe what I'm told, I've always been a very independent thinker, and I do the research. You on the other hand are a horrible judge of character, and so very blind, that all you can do when your crook is criticized is lash out at everyone with juvenile name calling.

Your schtick is old, get some new material.

Hillary is attempting to keep a criminal referral out of the news. Had she not relinquished her security clearance, it would have been a criminal referral ending it for her and may still be... Time will tell as all of her compadre's have now lost their protections from prosecutions because they lied to the FBI..
Hillary hasnt ever been able to keep anything out of the news. How is giving up her security clearance going to make any different to that?

The real answer is that she's trolling Trump. The only reason we know about it is because of Grassley.

Forum List

Back