Times Up grifters close down the grift.....John Nolte.

Ohh really? Yet when asked for links you can not provide one. Hey genius if that wasn't Hunters laptop where did all the video come from?
He has a point.

I provide links all the time and you fuckers either totally ignore them or scream fake news

He has a point.

I provide links all the time and you fuckers either totally ignore them or scream fake news
The only time I ever challenged a link was in response to you liberals all claiming any link we provide is fake. Which Joe does all the time. You dont want conservatives to do it.... stop doing it yourself. And anyone that CLAIMS they researched something but cant provide a link, is lying or will be ignored, I provide links even though you turds ignore them.

Ohh really? Yet when asked for links you can not provide one. Hey genius if that wasn't Hunters laptop where did all the video come from?

You realize Deep Fake Videos are a thing, right? That you can digitally superimpose someone else's face on an actor.

Here's another link for you to avoid. These things are available commercially... the ones Russian Intelligence has are probably much more advanced.

The only time I ever challenged a link was in response to you liberals all claiming any link we provide is fake. Which Joe does all the time. You dont want conservatives to do it.... stop doing it yourself. And anyone that CLAIMS they researched something but cant provide a link, is lying or will be ignored, I provide links even though you turds ignore them.

Uh, yeah, usually because your links are to either parody websites or Fox News, not that you can tell the difference.

Forum List

Back