Times Up grifters close down the grift.....John Nolte.

Duly noted that you can't refute a single point I've made, Dick Tiny. I guess when you don't have tons of National Rampage Association talking points to spooge a page with, you have nothing.
Be VERY specific and cite then link to any thing substantiated against Kavanaugh.

Not my job to do your research for you.

You've had several credible women say that when he was younger, Kavanaugh sexually assaulted them.

Been nice if they weren't so keen to shove another troglodyte onto the court.
LOL credible? 30 years after the fact and with no witness to Corroborate the claim? remind me how they are believable but Hunter's laptop isn't?

LOL credible? 30 years after the fact and with no witness to Corroborate the claim? remind me how they are believable but Hunter's laptop isn't?

You can't cross-examine a laptop. That's why the laptop isn't credible. Documents on a laptop can be faked, and that laptop passed through too many hands, if it was ever owned by Hunter to start with.

On the other hand, you had credible women, and all Kavanaugh had was, "I didn't write down "Rape" on my calendar"

You can't cross-examine a laptop. That's why the laptop isn't credible. Documents on a laptop can be faked, and that laptop passed through too many hands, if it was ever owned by Hunter to start with.

On the other hand, you had credible women, and all Kavanaugh had was, "I didn't write down "Rape" on my calendar"
Just because you believe a couple women that made claims 30 years after the fact doesn't make them credible. They had no corroboration, no witnesses and no proof. They were all die hard liberals with a political motive to lie.

Just because you believe a couple women that made claims 30 years after the fact doesn't make them credible. They had no corroboration, no witnesses and no proof. They were all die hard liberals with a political motive to lie.

Again, you guys claimed Juanita Brodderick was "Credible".... 20 years after the fact.

Even though she swore in two depositions nothing happened.

And she continued to associate with Clinton after the rape and even took an appointment from him.

Again, you guys claimed Juanita Brodderick was "Credible".... 20 years after the fact.

Even though she swore in two depositions nothing happened.

And she continued to associate with Clinton after the rape and even took an appointment from him.
So you think what about ism is ok now?

So you think what about ism is ok now?

I think it's kind of silly for you go try to claim that there is some magical number where a valid complaint doesn't matter anymore.

The thing was, Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars investigating Clinton's sex life and financial affairs, and all he came up with was that he lied about getting a blow job. After all his bluster, he had to admit that most of Clinton's accusers had serious credibility problems.

The real problem is, Democrats are happy to eat their own on this issue, no matter how spurious the charges, while Republicans are willing to ignore all the pussy grabbing.

I think it's kind of silly for you go try to claim that there is some magical number where a valid complaint doesn't matter anymore.

The thing was, Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars investigating Clinton's sex life and financial affairs, and all he came up with was that he lied about getting a blow job. After all his bluster, he had to admit that most of Clinton's accusers had serious credibility problems.

The real problem is, Democrats are happy to eat their own on this issue, no matter how spurious the charges, while Republicans are willing to ignore all the pussy grabbing.
So when you do about ism, it is ok, but when a Conservative reminds you of some previous incident it is bad, right?

The democrat party grifters of "Time's Up," have closed up shop...the election is over and they don't have to protect Biden anymore....

But they got to wear gowns and get $1,000 tax-deductible and company paid makeovers n stuff, which is all they wanted in the first place so you're wrong, it was a fabulous success for the con artists; it served its purpose perfectly, running interference for their Party leaders and donors.

hahaha first off, I believe you are referring to the investigation that the Senate asked for....there had already been numerous background investgations by the FBI of the Justice. Moreover, no key witnesses? They interviewed the witnesses that Ford provided....and her best friend, her key witness, said she didn't even know who the Judge was.

hahah

beyond that, all that had was some complaints from the DNC Golden Boy, disgraced attorney Michael Avenatti

Ignore the idiot; he/she/it/mutant is just some poorly trained troll farm employee, too stupid and uninformed to make any sense, much less hold a discussion. All it does is play 'I Touched You Last!!!' with ever more absurd rubbish.

Forum List

Back