🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tina Fey says show her the cojones!

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Yeah! Let's show some balls out there, Republicans! What's wrong with you people? Take Sarah as a shining example of how to make policy and show strength. Quit your job after 18 months and then go on talks shows for 5 years. Yeah! She makes a great case on Hannity for impeaching Obama. No facts, she just makes a lot of noise like those people at the World Cup in Brazil.

By the way, what's happened to her? She's looking more and more like the shrew she's always been.

$tina.jpg

Actually she's looking more and more like Dana Carvey's Church Lady every day!

church-lady.jpg

Last edited:
God bless her. The mere mention of her name causes lefty clowns to self-wedgie.

It causes this lefty clown to wonder what real clowns like yourself find appealing about her. I mean, after all, she's chastising you idiots in her latest rant, not the left. Or maybe you didn't catch that?

More inflammatory garbage from the left, the ones who claim to be fighting the mythological war on women.

And here it is in politics rather than the rubber room.

Sara Palin isn't running for office. Why do lefties hate her so much? My guess is that the Dana Carvey character is the image of modern women that the sissie left prefers.

Sara Palin isn't running for office. Why do lefties hate her so much? My guess is that the Dana Carvey character is the image of modern women that the sissie left prefers.

Because she, running for the position of Vice President, was far more qualified for the job than the person they had running for President.

Sexist attacks was allowed then. The same attacks won't be allowed if Hillary runs.

Yeah! Let's show some balls out there, Republicans! What's wrong with you people? Take Sarah as a shining example of how to make policy and show strength. Quit your job after 18 months and then go on talks shows for 5 years. Yeah! She makes a great case on Hannity for impeaching Obama. No facts, she just makes a lot of noise like those people at the World Cup in Brazil.

By the way, what's happened to her? She's looking more and more like the shrew she's always been.

View attachment 30588

Actually she's looking more and more like Dana Carvey's Church Lady every day!

church-lady.jpg

they say at some point we all get the face we deserve.

God bless her. The mere mention of her name causes lefty clowns to self-wedgie.

It causes this lefty clown to wonder what real clowns like yourself find appealing about her. I mean, after all, she's chastising you idiots in her latest rant, not the left. Or maybe you didn't catch that?

Of course we conservatives notice that and guess what?
Unlike you single minded never admit you are wrong lefties we can take criticisms and many times improve!

But unlike lefties who always BLAME BUSH or someone else never never take responsibility for your actions act like little kids say I didn't do it.. and blame
someone else... most conservatives LEARN from their mistakes and try to improve.

Case in point.. lefties still love Planned Parenthood...even though the founders were race purist encouraging the destruction of the black race!
Yet you lefties support that genocide!

Can't you just visualize the hovels that the sissie metrosexual left post from? Target pictures of Sara Palin with darts and kisses on drag pictures of Dana Carvey.

Forum List

Back