Tinkerbell is Furious

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017

He's mad because Republicans are having a hard time getting their angry rapist confirmed on the Supreme Court. Says Republicans will make the process harder on Democrats when they have control of Congress. Does he mean like they already did with Merrick Garland?

BTW, why do Republicans hate women so much?

He's mad because Republicans are having a hard time getting their angry rapist confirmed on the Supreme Court. Says Republicans will make the process harder on Democrats when they have control of Congress. Does he mean like they already did with Merrick Garland?

Although I am not a republican I don't think they do. I do think that they hate women is your opinion and opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink.
By the way provide the date of trial and conviction of rape for Mr. Kavanaugh or
be caught out as the lying fool you are.

Republicans do not care if Kavenaugh is a rapist or not

As long as they get another conservative appointed to the bench

Democrats don't care either.
The facts show he is not.
Democrats found him guilty before hearing a single minute of testimony.
Some of them know he isn't guilty, but Democrats have checked their conscience at the door.

I don't think they hate women so much as just not really caring at all

I don't think they hate women so much as just not really caring at all
Both parties care first and foremost about money and power...essentially, money IS power.

Although I am not a republican I don't think they do. I do think that they hate women is your opinion and opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink.
By the way provide the date of trial and conviction of rape for Mr. Kavanaugh or

You have to be really stupid to not realize Kavanaugh is a rapist. I can tell just by looking at him. And the way he acted yesterday, as if he was the victim.

You have to be really stupid to not realize Kavanaugh is a rapist. I can tell just by looking at him. And the way he acted yesterday, as if he was the victim.

I must be really stupid then because I disagree

Provide credible date of conviction and sentence for rape for Mr. Kavanaugh.
Oh you're just "blowing off at the kisser again" because you can't? Your opinions
really are like assholes because they all stink,

Some of them know he isn't guilty, but Democrats have checked their conscience at the door.
The facts? The Republicans on the committee just voted to NOT hear from witness Judge. The Republicans on the committee refuse to have the FBI investigate Dr. Ford's allegations. They don't want to find out whether her allegations are true or not....they are afraid to find out.

Wow! That's one hell of an ability, able to see rapists with just sight!?! You should take that shit on the road, maybe get a deal with CBS or something. Moron... He was a victim with being called a rapist with no substantial proof. He and his family has been taken through the ringer since the Dems and media have already convicted him, riling up the freaks on the left side.

Oh you're just "blowing off at the kisser again" because you can't? Your opinions
Let me ask you something......what investigator of such allegations REFUSE to hear from stated witnesses?

LMAO Boy are you one stupid fuck.

Kavanaugh is nor more a rapist than I am.

You can tell by looking at him?? You are even dumber than I thought you were.

As to the way he acted? He was a pissed as any man or woman could be over having his life, honor and family dragged through the mud. Hell I would have chewed the heads off the Dems on that panel.

You can send him your best regards when he's voted onto the SC come Saturday.

Happy trails you dumb fuck.

"Tinkerbell"
LOL

That is the finest example of a self righteous, pompous ass I have seen in years.

Let me ask you something......what investigator of such allegations REFUSE to hear from stated witnesses?
What investigator are you speaking of? What refusal? Clarify, clarify.

No one has ever gone so far as to accuse Kavanaugh of rape.

Are you having a Spartacus moment?

Forum List

Back