Tiny-Hand's Revelation With Chris Matthews (Not The Abortion One)

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
More important and weighty than Tiny-hand's comments on abortion and punishing women...were his comments on using nuclear weapons. He kept saying "you never take things off the table"...

And as usual America sits up to the dog whistle of a sex topic like abortion and completely ignores the more alarming statement made by our would-be Caligula-in-waiting.

Can you imagine T. Rump, with his immature, waffling, vindictive mind, sitting in the Oval Office after some foreign dignitary insulted his giant, fragile and grandiose ego, with his tiny fingers hovering over the red button as Commander in Chief over our nuclear arsenal?

I think that the asteroid belt isn't a random collection of rocks in an orbit. I think Tiny Hands in another incarnation was elected to an advanced society's leadership on that once-great planet and the asteroid belt is all that's left when he was done.

Well? 30 something views and voted the winner but nobody has feelings about it?

More important and weighty than Tiny-hand's comments on abortion and punishing women...were his comments on using nuclear weapons. He kept saying "you never take things off the table"...

And as usual America sits up to the dog whistle of a sex topic like abortion and completely ignores the more alarming statement made by our would-be Caligula-in-waiting.

Can you imagine T. Rump, with his immature, waffling, vindictive mind, sitting in the Oval Office after some foreign dignitary insulted his giant, fragile and grandiose ego, with his tiny fingers hovering over the red button as Commander in Chief over our nuclear arsenal?

I think that the asteroid belt isn't a random collection of rocks in an orbit. I think Tiny Hands in another incarnation was elected to an advanced society's leadership on that once-great planet and the asteroid belt is all that's left when he was done.

He's a dimwit. Watch interviews of people in other countries, they are scared of Trump getting elected. And I mean in allied countries. They all know he is a whackjob.

Forum List

Back