Tired of Winning Yet? Not Me!

Yes it was. And a veto would have shut down the government. That's the point I'm making here.
Politically the dems weren't going to shut down the government. And if they did, we wouldn't be talking about a blue wave now...

That's all it is too.....talk.

If people are stupid enough to want a change from what's taking place in our country today, then there is nothing anybody can do about it. We have an ignorant electorate. I mean......what's going on today that people would want a drastic change? The economy is too good? Our enemies are too scared? Too many people working? Stock market making too much money? What????

The country (overall) hasn't been this good since the mid-90's, and Trump did it without a kicker like the tech bubble or housing bubble. If anything, we need to give him more power like subduing the RINO's and Democrats in the Senate. Then we would see some real ass kicking around here.

The so-called Blue Wave is nothing more than brainwashing. The media is trying to tell people what to think instead of reporting what they think.
The economy is trending just as it was with Obama, except the deficits were trending down under obama. Now the deficits are trending up in a strong economy. I think that is a big issue. You really seem to underestimate how bad debt is. And the stock market is getting more unstable as trump policies really take effect, way down from its high.

Investors get shaky with things like possible trade wars and new foreign trade policies. When it's realized everything is going to be just fine, the market will recover like it always does and then some.
Hopefully, but it is down and erratic now.

And now is the time to buy. Take advantage of it.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

But Hillary losing....well that was winning.
A big win for increased debt.
Sure. Because Democrats have done so much to reduce the debt. Lol.
Well we had a balanced budget under Clinton and declining deficits under Obama. Reagan tripled the debt, ruined a balanced budget, and now have ruined declining deficits. Yeah, dems seem to have the better record.

More talking points.

Reagan increased debt 1.8 trillion in eight years. It took Obama less than two. Reagan tripled the stock market. Accounting for the previous high, you'd be lucky to make a case for 40% increase under Obama. Clinton focused on gays in the military. American handed him a conservative congress and guess what ?
Reagan was the 80s, talking dollars makes no sense. He tripled the debt and is The Godfather of deficit spending.

More bullshit talking points.

That debt was almost closed thanks to a republican congress and the robust economy Reagan left behind.

I don't worship Ronnie...but I give him credit where credit is due.

He raised the SS tax because he had to. Carter fucked it up and told everyone he fixed it for 30 years.

Have you noticed that the cult never talks about deficits and debt now that the orange menace is in office and running it up?
Yet under Obama it was always a topic.

DumBama ran up the debt over 10 trillion. What has Trump spent again???
Too fucking much
Those who justify deficit spending because somebody else did more just grow the problem. Nothing is going to change what Obama did, we need politicians now to be responsible.

It's not just deficit spending....moron. It's the context. Right now, the democrats from 90 years ago and 50 years ago have us in strangle hold as medicare and social security get worse and worse. Nobody is going to stop the bleeding. Can't be done.

Thank for that to the left wing assholes that think LBJ and FDR were anything but selfish egotistical turds.

And BUSH was a complete MORON.

Republicans just increased spending.

More bullshit talking points. By itself, it means nothing.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I stopped being a republican when they ruined the balanced budget we got under Clinton. Now they have ruined the decreasing deficits.
Have you noticed that the cult never talks about deficits and debt now that the orange menace is in office and running it up?
Yet under Obama it was always a topic.
I have noticed. And with republicans in complete control there is nobody else to blame.

Are you paid to say stupid stuff ?
You find facts stupid? I’m not surprised given the bs you spew.

I like facts.

It's you I find stupid.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

But Hillary losing....well that was winning.
As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I'm quite fiscally conservative, thanks. I saw decreasing deficits till Republicans gained complete control of the government. Now they are increasing.

You saw them when ? When they dropped from 1.4 trillion to 1.3 trillion (twice current projections) ?

derugy-obama-debt-deficit-chart-1-v1_copy.png

Your graph shows they were declining till repubs got control...

Of course. It also shows that Trumps are about 40% of Obama's.

This might be the dumbest thing you have posted yet. I am not sure any man alive cares more about what people think about him.

You think he lies about the best and biggest and knowing the most because he does not care what people think?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, he doesn't care what people think about him. Are you living under a rock or what?

You are the one too starstruck to understand why he chooses to lie about the he lies.

Show me a President who hasn't lied. It's not so much the lying, it's what they are lying about that counts.

Thank you for proving my point, the things Trump lies about the most are all tied to how he is viewed by others

Petty crap. Lying to people to destroy an entire industry is different than lying about who is going to pay for a Fn wall.

You keep trying to change the subject, we are not talking about who's lies are worse, but why Trump lies.

Well we had a balanced budget under Clinton and declining deficits under Obama. Reagan tripled the debt, ruined a balanced budget, and now have ruined declining deficits. Yeah, dems seem to have the better record.

More talking points.

Reagan increased debt 1.8 trillion in eight years. It took Obama less than two. Reagan tripled the stock market. Accounting for the previous high, you'd be lucky to make a case for 40% increase under Obama. Clinton focused on gays in the military. American handed him a conservative congress and guess what ?
Reagan was the 80s, talking dollars makes no sense. He tripled the debt and is The Godfather of deficit spending.

That debt was almost closed thanks to a republican congress and the robust economy Reagan left behind.

He raised the SS tax because he had to. Carter fucked it up and told everyone he fixed it for 30 years.
Reagan blew up the deficit. That fact slip your mind?

More talking points.

You must love big debt then.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I'm quite fiscally conservative, thanks. I saw decreasing deficits till Republicans gained complete control of the government. Now they are increasing.

You saw them when ? When they dropped from 1.4 trillion to 1.3 trillion (twice current projections) ?

Trump is just getting started, and they are going the wrong way. And trump is doing it in at strong economy, when we should be paying down debt!

No, he doesn't care what people think about him. Are you living under a rock or what?

You are the one too starstruck to understand why he chooses to lie about the he lies.

Show me a President who hasn't lied. It's not so much the lying, it's what they are lying about that counts.

Thank you for proving my point, the things Trump lies about the most are all tied to how he is viewed by others

Petty crap. Lying to people to destroy an entire industry is different than lying about who is going to pay for a Fn wall.

You keep trying to change the subject, we are not talking about who's lies are worse, but why Trump lies.

Okay, why did they all lie?

Because the partisans like you don't care. You vote republican no matter how much shit they serve you.

You are not good following a train of thought are you?

This is not about why they all lie, this is about why Trump lies. Everyone lies for a different reason, there is no one size fits all.

Based upon the preponderance of Trump's lies, he lies to make people think highly of him, he cares what people think which is why he lies about the size of his crowd, why he lies about the Boy Scouts telling him he gave the best speech ever, why he tells people he know more than everyone else on pretty much any subject.

According to Trump's own words...

I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth
Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt
I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes
Nobody knows banking better than I do
I understand money better than anybody.
Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump
Nobody knows more about trade than me
Nobody knows jobs like I do
Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump
I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me
There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me

These are the lies of a man who cares way more than he should about what people think about him.

More talking points.

You must love big debt then.

Of course, your response makes no sense given the context of the previous post.

Why leave people wondering if you are a moron when you can post and remove all doubt.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong

Trump is just getting started, and they are going the wrong way. And trump is doing it in at strong economy, when we should be paying down debt!

Trump and the republican congress should be doing it.

But you'll never get that now, especially with the entitlements that the left has heaped on this country.

More talking points.

Reagan blew up the deficit. That fact slip your mind?

He took it from 0.9 trillion to 2.7 trillion in eight years.

Obama almost added that much in one year. Have a good time.

It’s great to finally have a president focused on doing what’s best for Americans. :2up:

Because the partisans like you don't care. You vote republican no matter how much shit they serve you.

Just like you vote Democrat for the same reason. Elections are not about getting your guy in, elections are about keeping the other guy out. If my only concern is a politician lying, then I shouldn't even be allowed to vote. We have far more concerning issues than petty shit like that.

So unlike you on the left, I'm not concerned about what they say, I'm more concerned about results, and right now, I like most of the results we are getting. Am I happy with everything Trump and the Republicans did? Of course not. But show me one administration that made you happy with every move they made.

I look at the entire picture, not just the part where I get to be myopic. No matter who is running the country, you can always find things to dislike about them.

So what's the secret in determining who a great leader will be? The answer is everybody hates him or her. That's it. Not just the opposition party because that's normal, but I mean most everybody in Washington. The status quo hates anybody that will rock the boat. They just want politics as usual day after day, month after month, year after year.

Now if you're going to say you are not a liberal or Democrat, then I would say you and Gator are like those high maintenance women. You can shower them with gifts, send flowers every month to their job, write poems for them or wash their car, but the one time you forget your anniversary, that's the only thing she remembers about you.

Just like you vote Democrat for the same reason. Elections are not about getting your guy in, elections are about keeping the other guy out. If my only concern is a politician lying, then I shouldn't even be allowed to vote. We have far more concerning issues than petty shit like that.

So unlike you on the left, I'm not concerned about what they say, I'm more concerned about results, and right now, I like most of the results we are getting. Am I happy with everything Trump and the Republicans did? Of course not. But show me one administration that made you happy with every move they made.

I look at the entire picture, not just the part where I get to be myopic. No matter who is running the country, you can always find things to dislike about them.

So what's the secret in determining who a great leader will be? The answer is everybody hates him or her. That's it. Not just the opposition party because that's normal, but I mean most everybody in Washington. The status quo hates anybody that will rock the boat. They just want politics as usual day after day, month after month, year after year.

Now if you're going to say you are not a liberal or Democrat, then I would say you and Gator are like those high maintenance women. You can shower them with gifts, send flowers every month to their job, write poems for them or wash their car, but the one time you forget your anniversary, that's the only thing she remembers about you.
No, I'm independent for a reason. I don't think either party have earned my every vote. They both have far too many failures. Best to vote out who is currently doing a bad job.

President Donald J. Trump continues to keep campaign promise, after campaign promise. Backed down China on unfair trade practices (helping US workers). Securing our border and preserving national security. Getting ready to smack Putin’s ass so hard he will never act up again. Assad will fall. Making the world safer. Iran is about to get their ass smacked too. North Korea is next. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!
Dow rallies 429 points after Xi Jinping calms trade fears

Getting ready to re enter the TPP, lol.

Forum List

Back